Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My question is, why couldn't Dickdo, who lacks meaningful employment, drop them off and wait to pick them up at the end of the appointment? It's not like he is an employee who needs permission to take leave.

I had to ask...

View attachment 1596368
Ms Beaverhausen
0 seconds ago
Is there a reason that Assa , or another friend/aide/relative/ teacher, couldn't have dropped Abbie and her Mother off at the appointmnet and then picked them up when the appointment was over? The stress seems unnecessary.
Don't you think its odd that Pigfuckler made flight reservations today for the flight tomorrow? Maybe they coudldn't find anyone BABYSIT their 2 year old. Or maybe this Business of hers came up at the last minute and they saw an opportunity to get it all as a write off by combining the days. She really is resentful of all the things they missed last time because they had Abby along.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Watching Abbie using a hacksaw made me cringe so bad!!!!! What in the world kind of life skill is that supposed to be????

I can honestly say I have used a hacksaw ONE TIME in my entire life and that was just to cut off a hanging branch on a bush in my front yard. It was no picnic using it. I would have rather used a big pruner but I couldn't find it in the garage and got sick of looking at the branch I asked a million times for my husband to cut! Otherwise I would never have used it ever!

What's next? Is he going to have her cutting 2 X 4's with a table saw???
He tried to play it off as a transferable skill but we all know he was just doing it as a shock factor to get views. Here look at my severely ID daughter using a saw.. He is nothing but dick snot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She hit the top (except there’s a tier on top of the top (the platinums - make it make sense). Maintaining the rank is something else. I don’t think she has since but it’s a “a lifetime rank” but what’s important is “paid as rank”. Her team has to sell 70K A MONTH - 40% can come from her and she needs 4 senior directors to maintain. They have to get new volume which I don’t think they are getting. She is still making pretty good money from her own sales but not as good for sure. I wouldn’t be surprised if she eventually leaves and does something else in the next year.

Sadly for the massive, I’ve heard mukbang content is getting demonetized.
What is mukbang?

Reactions: 8
Once again, Asshat is doing his mental gymnastics routine. Do these sound like the words of someone who is educated, articulate and convincing?

"So if you’ve been following for a long time, some of these activities are “old school” activities. Umm.. stuff you’ve seen in the past. Maybe you haven’t, ‘cuz some of them are REALLY old. Like, Abbie was doing place settings with plates, napkins, silverware, cup, all that, like, she had that many items. Umm… that wasn’t done in a couple years, tho. Umm.. y’know, she did that in ABA therapy. So, it’s kinda like revisiting some of those activities, and as your lifestyle changes.. like if you think about it like this, right, like you do different stuff. You have different skills that you attain, for a job or a specific hobby or whatever. And you lose those skills if you don’t continue using them. Umm.. so, Abigail’s no different. And, uh.. you know, with a full place setting like that, she usually sets out – she’ll move the decorative place settings off the table, and set out plates and forks and whatnot, y’know, napkins. But there was no, like, real consistency to it. So, this is kind of getting back into that, if that makes sense. So, the idea is that we spend like a day on the basics, just a plate and a napkin, and then we go up from there."

This is what he chooses to use in the vlog when he has the ability (allegedly) to plan out and edit his videos. Just a rambling fcking mess.
There were two points he got right, use it or lose it. If you don't maintain certain skills with Abbie, she tends to regress and decline as we've seen. Second, he points out there was no consistency. So what happened then, Asshat? Things ended up tit. This just proves laziness, to me. If you know what you need to do, and you know what happens if you don't do it, then you only have yourself to blame when things go wrong. Unfortunately, Abbie has to deal with the results of A&P's laziness and ineptitude, too.

Also had another incident of P play acting as if she loves Abbie so much. Forcing Abbie to hug her and Abbie pushing her away. If your child isn't into hugs you need to stop. It doesn't give off the sweet loving mother image when Abbie shoves you away.

ezgif-1-40a665d7b7.gif

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I feel bad for that woman with all the facial hair. She must be intersex or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's quite a bit of money in feeder channels. I wonder if that's why Atha's started to pivot a little more towards cooking content again - for a long time we really didn't see Priscilla actually cooking much, but since they've come back from the disastrous RV tour there's been a sudden uptick in Priscilla cooking, mentions of her crap & tit channel, hell, even Abbie having to do cooking tasks like using that stupid knife.

View attachment 1594740
One of their Vlogs popped up on YouTube, it was them trying to see who could eat the most donuts. Needless to say it was disgusting, and also all of their moaning while they were eating, it was like they were making love to their sweets. I know this is said more often than not, but she is such a pretty girl, would be so much prettier without all the weight.

Here is my screenshot of that vomit spewing Brandi. Gotta give her credit though, she has some balls! (Assa is still looking for his) Wonder if she has been blocked yet?
20220922_000052.jpg
20220922_000230.jpg
20220922_000355.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Once again, Asshat is doing his mental gymnastics routine. Do these sound like the words of someone who is educated, articulate and convincing?

"So if you’ve been following for a long time, some of these activities are “old school” activities. Umm.. stuff you’ve seen in the past. Maybe you haven’t, ‘cuz some of them are REALLY old. Like, Abbie was doing place settings with plates, napkins, silverware, cup, all that, like, she had that many items. Umm… that wasn’t done in a couple years, tho. Umm.. y’know, she did that in ABA therapy. So, it’s kinda like revisiting some of those activities, and as your lifestyle changes.. like if you think about it like this, right, like you do different stuff. You have different skills that you attain, for a job or a specific hobby or whatever. And you lose those skills if you don’t continue using them. Umm.. so, Abigail’s no different. And, uh.. you know, with a full place setting like that, she usually sets out – she’ll move the decorative place settings off the table, and set out plates and forks and whatnot, y’know, napkins. But there was no, like, real consistency to it. So, this is kind of getting back into that, if that makes sense. So, the idea is that we spend like a day on the basics, just a plate and a napkin, and then we go up from there."

This is what he chooses to use in the vlog when he has the ability (allegedly) to plan out and edit his videos. Just a rambling fcking mess.
There were two points he got right, use it or lose it. If you don't maintain certain skills with Abbie, she tends to regress and decline as we've seen. Second, he points out there was no consistency. So what happened then, Asshat? Things ended up tit. This just proves laziness, to me. If you know what you need to do, and you know what happens if you don't do it, then you only have yourself to blame when things go wrong. Unfortunately, Abbie has to deal with the results of A&P's laziness and ineptitude, too.

Also had another incident of P play acting as if she loves Abbie so much. Forcing Abbie to hug her and Abbie pushing her away. If your child isn't into hugs you need to stop. It doesn't give off the sweet loving mother image when Abbie shoves you away.

View attachment 1596468
Also, his whole thing about how "If you don't use skills, you lose them" just opens up the question: Why hasn't she been using them? If these are truly necessary skills, then why did you & your idiot wife not follow through on having her use those skills every day? Have you just been doing those necessary skills FOR her instead of teaching her? Neglecting to do these necessary things at all? Or are these skills she doesn't actually NEED to do? If so, why are you practicing them before she masters skills that are actually necessary...like hygiene, communication, etc.?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Depo shot day!

Oh the dilemma of how to pick a beauty guide…

View attachment 1596317

They have to pay to attend. I’m not sure that is a total top-tier event. Perhaps they’re hosting regional events to attract more beauty guides to attend. Here are the details I found:

View attachment 1596330

View attachment 1596331View attachment 1596334
🙋🙋🙋🙋ooh, ooh ohh, me,me, me I haths special diet needs says P, I need 2 gallons of margaritas, 3 sides of beef cooked in a gazillion pounds of butter, and 50 or so of DD mocha, chocha, 20 pumps of anal leakage artificial sweetener! (🤦🏼‍♀️I don’t drink coffee or frappes etc)😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Also, his whole thing about how "If you don't use skills, you lose them" just opens up the question: Why hasn't she been using them? If these are truly necessary skills, then why did you & your idiot wife not follow through on having her use those skills every day? Have you just been doing those necessary skills FOR her instead of teaching her? Neglecting to do these necessary things at all? Or are these skills she doesn't actually NEED to do? If so, why are you practicing them before she masters skills that are actually necessary...like hygiene, communication, etc.?
They need to quit teaching her all of these skills that she doesn't need to learn. Until she is completely potty trained they should not be trying to teach her any new skills. Potty training will make her more independent then she is now.

I really wish they would stop using food as a reward for things. Oh, she did good at the doctor...here's a donut!

Why can't they reward her with a video she likes or a toy of some sort?
They won't happen as they always thinking about food whenever they aren't sleeping. Their whole world revolves around food which means it does for Abbie as well.

• Sick
  • Heart
They need to quit teaching her all of these skills that she doesn't need to learn. Until she is completely potty trained they should not be trying to teach her any new skills. Potty training will make her more independent then she is now.

They won't happen as they always thinking about food whenever they aren't sleeping. Their whole world revolves around food which means it does for Abbie as well.
I wonder if the teacher is also trying to teach her any words or signs at all.. the few times I see her I dont see her signing to her or working with her on her iPad... what Asshat shows is always the same crap he has been trying to get her to do....all revolving around food usually.

Wonder what happened to Asshats dream of Abbie grocery shopping.. he was really excited about that when the teacher started.. saying this week she will knock out this skill then next week the next... as if it was a sure thing she would learn these things and be able to perform for the VLOG... my guess is that did not happen.

Hopefully the teacher is working on potty training but not VLOGGABLE...and also her ADL's.. how to get dressed, wash her hands, brush her teeth.....etc. Of course it cant just be the teacher working on these things..her loser parents would also have to.. so I dont hold out much hope of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Happy Thursday Guyth!❤
In last nights vlog I noticed Pig telling Abbie they were going home after the doctors appt. Once home, Abbie snatches the last two munchkins from Ass as they were spewing nonsense in the kitchen. Were the munchkins a before or after deal? So, I went back and looked and sure enough, Pig has herself a fresh cup of Dunkin’ before they left. The munchkins were not a reward, they were a bribe. That is why there were only two left. I am going to go out on a limb and say that this is the only way Pig gets any compliance out of Sweet Girl. All throughout the honking tour she was always handing cookies and such to Abbie in the back seat. Pig fails miserably at everything having to do with her daughter. EVERYTHING. Why does it need to be doughnuts and cookies? Are apple slices too much work? Grapes? Really anything that requires her to set down down that phone is too much for her to bother with. Speaking of….I imagine Pigs phone is a f’ing petri dish of germs.🤢
84B0E088-9856-4F4D-B73A-4ED2EB7A9393.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I wonder if the teacher is also trying to teach her any words or signs at all.. the few times I see her I dont see her signing to her or working with her on her iPad... what Asshat shows is always the same crap he has been trying to get her to do....all revolving around food usually.

Wonder what happened to Asshats dream of Abbie grocery shopping.. he was really excited about that when the teacher started.. saying this week she will knock out this skill then next week the next... as if it was a sure thing she would learn these things and be able to perform for the VLOG... my guess is that did not happen.

Hopefully the teacher is working on potty training but not VLOGGABLE...and also her ADL's.. how to get dressed, wash her hands, brush her teeth.....etc. Of course it cant just be the teacher working on these things..her loser parents would also have to.. so I dont hold out much hope of that.
It goes on to the therapies too. Notice Asa said that they had to find an OT. They already met with an OT. I am wondering if either 1- that is who got scared or 2- if the OT got a denial from Medicaid because Medicaid already knows A&P won’t follow through at home.
Yes Asa, it can be a use it or loose it situation and that is why JSA has, for years, tried to get you’ll to engage Abbie in the afternoons and work through real life issues. I can only imagine that JSA couldn’t handle the behaviors that Abbie throws everyday anymore. They won’t bribe her to perform like a side show circus act either.
Oh and almost all medical offices have relaxed their parental numbers for appts, even in NC, which seemed to be one of the last states to relax rules. I don’t see why Asa couldn’t go and sit in the waiting room, just in case he was needed, after dropping Abbie and Priscilla off at the front door. No reason for them to have to walk through a parking deck. My husband has done this for us, when there isn’t a close parking spot and we are at the hospital. Thankfully, mine have always been good for doctors and we always bring toys and sensory items to calm down the wait.
Gosh, A&P are literally the opposite of what parents should actually be doing anymore…

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy Thursday Guyth!❤
In last nights vlog I noticed Pig telling Abbie they were going home after the doctors appt. Once home, Abbie snatches the last two munchkins from Ass as they were spewing nonsense in the kitchen. Were the munchkins a before or after deal? So, I went back and looked and sure enough, Pig has herself a fresh cup of Dunkin’ before they left. The munchkins were not a reward, they were a bribe. That is why there were only two left. I am going to go out on a limb and say that this is the only way Pig gets any compliance out of Sweet Girl. All throughout the honking tour she was always handing cookies and such to Abbie in the back seat. Pig fails miserably at everything having to do with her daughter. EVERYTHING. Why does it need to be doughnuts and cookies? Are apple slices too much work? Grapes? Really anything that requires her to set down down that phone is too much for her to bother with. Speaking of….I imagine Pigs phone is a f’ing petri dish of germs.🤢
View attachment 1597083
They bought her donuts because they wanted donuts.

After Abbie snatched the two munchkins from Asshat's hand he says:

1663851431721.png

So what does Cillapotamus do? Hands Abbie another one.

1663851552856.png
1663851828675.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m on vacation in Alabama 😆😆😆 plenty of other NJ tattlers on this site who’d welcome them with open arms
Wait what??!?? You are close to the HolyLand?? I knew you would see the light! Welcome to God’s country! 😊 All silliness put aside, enjoy your stay in the south and be safe~

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It goes on to the therapies too. Notice Asa said that they had to find an OT. They already met with an OT. I am wondering if either 1- that is who got scared or 2- if the OT got a denial from Medicaid because Medicaid already knows A&P won’t follow through at home.
Yes Asa, it can be a use it or loose it situation and that is why JSA has, for years, tried to get you’ll to engage Abbie in the afternoons and work through real life issues. I can only imagine that JSA couldn’t handle the behaviors that Abbie throws everyday anymore. They won’t bribe her to perform like a side show circus act either.
Oh and almost all medical offices have relaxed their parental numbers for appts, even in NC, which seemed to be one of the last states to relax rules. I don’t see why Asa couldn’t go and sit in the waiting room, just in case he was needed, after dropping Abbie and Priscilla off at the front door. No reason for them to have to walk through a parking deck. My husband has done this for us, when there isn’t a close parking spot and we are at the hospital. Thankfully, mine have always been good for doctors and we always bring toys and sensory items to calm down the wait.
Gosh, A&P are literally the opposite of what parents should actually be doing anymore…
Yea...I'm sure when they go to the doctor it is a constant bribing event.. Pig probably has a huge stash of donuts, cookies, gummy bears.. so Abbie never really learns to handle ..its just distracting by donuts/cookies/candy... Asshat showed Abbie being excited going to the doctor.. and that is probably why. Although.. I'm not convinced Pig was there by herself or ever goes anywhere by herself with Abbie.. there was zero reason for Asshat not to be there.. and more then likely he was..but trying to build the narrative Pig can handle Abbie on her own. Even with all the bribes... you never know when she could take off and no way could Pig catch her.

I wonder what these doctors think of the constant bribing with junk food during the visit .. in addition to Abbie's weight gain.

• Heart
Speaking of all this not following thru crap....
Made me think of when he had Abs on the peleton he was gonna do that every single day because he was so excited about her moving the pedals about 2 inches.
Yep. Right. She's riding that baby every day.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
The little one is her emergency purse sized dressing . She drinks it whilst waiting in traffic😂 😂

Geez! I just wrote the same thing before I saw your post!! Great minds and all!!
Dying!!!!! She keeps a flask of tequila and a flask of ranch dressing in her purse...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.