Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_2022-09-17-19-11-23.png

See what Abbie is doing with her hand? Try to do this. Is it impossible for you? Please comment.
Her disgusting parents are continuing to try to increase clicks by filming Abbie doing tasks such as putting lids on things or cutting an onion (what more to say re the stupidity of this latter item). But never any consideration or discussion of her unusual physical characteristics, her hand shape and size, her feet, her gait. She is being used like a circus animal, even these were banned with good reason.
Rachael the teacher is in danger imho. There are hundreds of comments critical of her. It's the repulsive greedy parents who are bad, not the teacher. I'm a teacher. Rachael, if you ever read here, I have no judgment on taking such roles esp as the hours may work for you and it may be local. But this family have form for blaming others publicly. By working for there they have ensured ( for now) the right to plaster you on the internet, and no doubt they own the rights, forever. At some point in life you may want to not be featured online, but that awful pair will never give you a choice. As ugly baseball hat man said 'of course it is part of the contract'.
I see you have skills and are completely able to be the no nonsense modeller and scaffolder of the ABA you trained in. But this family are already allowing (ofc) the comments about you while SO QUICKLY deleting any comments with keywords: exploitation, consent, disabled, money, views, etc. This is due to fear these growing more awareness in the viewers, or any discussion around consent and laws . They ARE alert and the whole vlog is a business, but you are fair game.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The amount of carbs this family eats is crazy. I like bread,pasta, potatoes, etc., but all those carbs turn right to sugar in your body. This is why they continue to gain weight and I guarantee they will have health issues related to their diet sooner or later, including Abbie.
That’s exactly what I thought of the other day when reading Crazy Nanny’s Instagram post.
AD578281-0C64-4271-8F0C-E31AC596A805.png
7097611A-B63F-46C2-8058-7F5406B34794.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't think Teacher Sunshine has it in her to demand more pay or anything else.
She appears to have very little self confidence and besides most likely being the only applicant for the job, the Hambeasts specificially wanted someone they could intimidate.
I recall Assa making the comment 'the internet isn't nice' or something similar in reference to Teacher Sunshine.
He either saw that she lacked confidence or it was his way of saying she wasn't photogenic.
Maybe it was both?
He wasn't wrong on this one.
😆
@Hotographer512
Teacher Sunshine!!! :ROFLMAO: OMG, I'm dying laughing!!!! 😂😂😂

That was almost painful to watch...between Abbie's feral hair and bongo arms along with overbearing ASSahole...that teacher needs to hit the road as fast as she can if she wants any peace in her life.

Creeper ASSahole constantly in the background watching her every move has to be maddening. 🤦‍♀️
TeachingtheTeacher4.jpg

I borrowed @WowMeowMeowWow's idea to use an enlarged head!! 🤭:ROFLMAO:😂😂
TeachingtheTeacher2.jpg
TeachingtheTeacher3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
@Hotographer512
Teacher Sunshine!!! :ROFLMAO: OMG, I'm dying laughing!!!! 😂😂😂

That was almost painful to watch...between Abbie's feral hair and bongo arms along with overbearing ASSahole...that teacher needs to hit the road as fast as she can if she wants any peace in her life.

Creeper ASSahole constantly in the background watching her every move has to be maddening. 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 1585904

I borrowed @WowMeowMeowWow's idea to use an enlarged head!! 🤭:ROFLMAO:😂😂
View attachment 1585833View attachment 1585883
The teacher has a look on her face like “crap, how can I get myself out of this”🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd bet dollars to donuts it took quite a few tries to get a shot of Abby not trying to grab all that food on the island, that or someone was holding her right arm down. And who is Miss Piggy to tell the commenters how they should react, when her husband is the most guilty of all, saying that he stoops to their level is an understatement😆
View attachment 1585534View attachment 1585535
They are both just name droppers! They think it makes them look rich and important but they aren't. I bet they are in hock up to their eyeballs. I had a friend who has done the same thing for years and I have distanced myself because it annoying. Just like the other day when they came home with hundreds of dollars worth of decor! WTH....spend some of that money on some toys for your daughter since her only form of entertainment seems to be rocking on the sofa and watching upside down videos. This site is not about Abby..its about Pig and Ass plus all their sarcastic humor and the stupid crap that comes out of their mouths.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
That’s odd…
why am I getting advertisements aimed at Cilla?
E0630880-105E-4A74-A525-1D0C904291E4.jpeg

View attachment 1585785
See what Abbie is doing with her hand? Try to do this. Is it impossible for you? Please comment.
A330EE7F-8226-405A-9DA8-BDE457AB3663.jpeg

So , this isn’t exactly the same, and I had to use my other hand to move my pointer over.

WHERE IS HER WRIST!?
Is that because of the fat? Or the disabilities?

Also, can someone tell me the context of this photo? Is it a screen shot? And why does Cilla have her claws dug so hard into her arm?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That’s odd…
why am I getting advertisements aimed at Cilla?View attachment 1585968

View attachment 1585981
So , this isn’t exactly the same, and I had to use my other hand to move my pointer over.

WHERE IS HER WRIST!?

Also, can someone tell me the context of this photo? Is it a screen shot? And why does Cilla have her claws dug so hard into her arm?
I wondered about the squeezing so hard too!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That’s odd…

View attachment 1585981

WHERE IS HER WRIST!?

They were making her try on a dress to be altered where she can be a bridesmaid at Becca's wedding. ... wow.. I didn't notice her lack of wrist... I wonder if her wrist is swollen looking because Pig and Asshat are cutting off the blood supply as they are holding her in place... all for the money shot $$$ and for her to appear to be a normal bridesmaid trying on her dress... probably a nightmare for poor Abbie.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
They go on and on about how they don't want to put Abbie through unnecessary haircuts but have no problem holding Abbie down for a dress fitting. Asa has said many times that they take Abbie's place out of her comfort zone for a reason. They constantly contradict themselves. Asa acting all shocked that ABbie is shredding things. Well, she has no access to any sort of stimulation because she will get bored of the stuff if they have it for her all the time. How the duck does this even make sense? I know when I was a kid I would use one thing and not use it for a while, but my parents didn't go and hide it from me. Did they take Isaiah's toys away when he got bored of them? It's nonsensical and ridiculous what comes out if their mouths.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
That’s odd…

View attachment 1585981

WHERE IS HER WRIST!?

Well done! 😉😘I can't do it even with trying to push my index finger over with my other hand. I have long fingers which help me in some areas, not so in others. I'm quite dextrous in general though. Abbie is not, nor is her 'mom' ( except she has special strengths when it comes to grasping Abbie with great force).
Abbie is often twisting her hands into odd positions and yes, there is an unusual shape to both wrists and hands inc fingers. Enabling or forcing Abbie to join the rest of the family's obesity is damaging her hopes of ever being very mobile, fit, and able to move in ways helpful to the tasks at hand.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dexterous, apologies

If we are allowed to post links:

Afaic the issue is more about lack of informed consent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think some of the commenters were right about the teacher. I love the name Sunshine because I was thinking along the lines of DRILL SARGEANT! So Sunshine is funnier and kinder.

She doesn't present herself as a professional by her dress or attitude at all. She looks more like they pulled her from inside some seedy bar room!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think some of the commenters were right about the teacher. I love the name Sunshine because I was thinking along the lines of DRILL SARGEANT! So Sunshine is funnier and kinder.

She doesn't present herself as a professional by her dress or attitude at all. She looks more like they pulled her from inside some seedy bar room!
YES! Pulled out of a seedy bar after polishing off the final gulps of a Natty Light and smashing the bottle over a witches head. 🤣 She looks rough ASF to me. Oddly enough she shares a lot of facial similarities with one Pigcillerpants. Ugly as sin.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

"Here's yet another expert that I will completely ignore!"
Just watched this and they take the dogs to day care because they enjoy it so much but they can't take their human daughter to something similar that she might enjoy!!!!! smh

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Just watched this and they take the dogs to day care because they enjoy it so much but they can't take their human daughter to something similar that she might enjoy!!!!! smh
if they did that Asshole couldn't film,be in control.He is the most despicable human being I have ever seen.

Reactions: 30
Scum. Shady flim flammers. Things that need to be flushed down the toilet, What are Child Exploiters for $200 Alex.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.