Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed Big P’s phone on her hospital bed above. She has serious problem(s).

Top slime Huns headed to Chicago this weekend. I imagine to discuss the amazing new product launch - the eye cream that didn’t sell out despite all of them saying it would, the failure to recruit 500 new beauty guides company wide that would get the new Rebecca Minkoff bag for FREE, the huge loss of beauty guides since the new comp plan, and how many beauty guides have started with second MLMs because they can’t make money with slime anymore, etc.

Asa must be so burnt out with YouTube. The content is so bad. I think the plan to homeschool is a disaster, especially for Abbie. he Is working hard to make Big P Martha Stewart. It’s not gonna happen. Pivot, pivot, pivot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I hate to give Asshat any ideas... but... to rebrand his channel. They can drop "fathering autism" and call their channel "The Massives" ..since they are both huge and getting bigger...including Abbie... their channel always revolves around food. He could embrace the crazy...embrace the weight gain.. do some "Mukbangs"...stop trying to teach anyone. Instead of focusing so much on Abbie "home schooling"... they can focus on their own weirdness...

Of course Abbie will be part of the Massives.. rocking with her Rapunzel like hair , receding hair line., gaining weight like them..and looking like cousin IT ... sadly.

I imagine something like a modern day Munster family...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I hate to give Asshat any ideas... but... to rebrand his channel. They can drop "fathering autism" and call their channel "The Massives" ..since they are both huge and getting bigger...including Abbie... their channel always revolves around food. He could embrace the crazy...embrace the weight gain.. do some "Mukbangs"...stop trying to teach anyone. Instead of focusing so much on Abbie "home schooling"... they can focus on their own weirdness...

Of course Abbie will be part of the Massives.. rocking with her Rapunzel like hair , receding hair line., gaining weight like them..and looking like cousin IT ... sadly.

I've always thought "Fathering Autism" was such an odd title. He's not the father of autism. I mean, if we want to get technical about it, Leo Kanner was the first to describe traits of what is now known as autism in 1943. Hans Asperger described traits of what became Asperger Syndrome around the same time. The main difference was that in order to get an Asperger dx, there could be no speech delay. They were two separate disorders until the current DSM 5 lumped them all under the dx of "Autism". If you read about the 11 individuals Kanner described, they are a lot like Abbie and my boy-it became referred to as "Kanner's Autism", "Classic Autism", or "Infantile Autism". In fact, the term "Autism" comes from Eugene Bleuler, who used it to describe some aspects of schizophrenia.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
First off, yes, let's give your ID daughter a hack saw - BRILLIANT IDEA. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Second, Asshat says this new cutting board will help her a lot more than hand over hand all the time. Gee - ya think???!? Listen closely to your own words, Asshat. How can you expect Abbie to learn ANYTHING, no matter how basic and simple, if you constantly do it hand over hand for her. Even with putting the couch cushions back on the couch. You did like 75% of it for her, as you always do. Make Abbie put all the cushions back in their places, even if it takes 10 - 15 minutes. If she knows you're going to do the majority of it, she isn't going to even try. She'll just stand there and wait for you to do it.
Go back a few weeks and they claimed Abbie now does the couch cushions all by herself with no help. It's all bullshit and lies. Why they lie about this stuff is beyond me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

@KateK THIS IS IT!😆 You have a genius idea here. 🎯🎯
This is the only way Ass can successfully make Pig the face of the vlogs.
The Maassives- A journey to 1,000 lbs.
I would subscribe…watch every single vlog.
Hell…get WLW and Candy Cake Face in on it too.
They can do challenges. LOL! Who can eat a dozen Dunkin’ chocolate eclairs the fastest. How many drive-thrus can you hit in 24hrs. 😀 It would be great.
Are there any MLMs that sell food? If not, Pig can start one. 😂😂
With Abbie’s new carpentry skills, she can be in charge of hacksawing chunks of ham off the bone and tossing them to the adults. First one to catch 10 slices with their tusks wins a 5th of Tequila. 🦷🍖
#dunkin #burgerking #mcdonalds #tacobell #zaxbys #dreamette

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He could embrace the crazy...embrace the weight gain.. do some "Mukbangs"...stop trying to teach anyone. Instead of focusing so much on Abbie "home schooling"... they can focus on their own weirdness...
There's quite a bit of money in feeder channels. I wonder if that's why Atha's started to pivot a little more towards cooking content again - for a long time we really didn't see Priscilla actually cooking much, but since they've come back from the disastrous RV tour there's been a sudden uptick in Priscilla cooking, mentions of her crap & tit channel, hell, even Abbie having to do cooking tasks like using that stupid knife.

My-project-1-7.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ugh, that damn family room couch is such a hazardous waste dump! Viewers do not need to see the multiple-times-daily impossible task of Abbie returning the cushions to their proper spaces.

View attachment 1594009

And why have nine (?) decorative pillows when you know they’re going to spend most of their days on the floor covered in pet hair or Abbie deposits?!

Then…there’s this:

View attachment 1594011

Miss “Tons of Fun” causing her own hefty destruction to the other side of the couch.
She's got the "Wide Load Wayne Manspread" going on there in that low spot on the couch

There's quite a bit of money in feeder channels. I wonder if that's why Atha's started to pivot a little more towards cooking content again - for a long time we really didn't see Priscilla actually cooking much, but since they've come back from the disastrous RV tour there's been a sudden uptick in Priscilla cooking, mentions of her crap & tit channel, hell, even Abbie having to do cooking tasks like using that stupid knife.

View attachment 1594740
The guy on the right in this pic is literally killing himself doing these muckbang videos. Mentally ill - seriously.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

I was shocked recently to see Abbie's stomach.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
There is a troll on the Facebook comments and Assa has not deleted them. She even has Sheri Havernick the FA Superfan deleting her own comments. He’s sickening and gross. Of course to them even neg attention is good 🤮
OMG What a tit show!!!! Where did the period talk even come from???

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Here's the story of a massive swine
She decided "ima make that fucker mine'
I'll get pregnant with a golden boy
Who will become my own personal toy
We now have Abbie
Who I'm sad to say is shabby
In my eyes we must make money
Because ain't it funny
We use our daughter
For our fodder
To live like the kings of the beasts
With all our fabulous pig feasts
As we all live together in our Mansion in the sty
Except for that one oopsie by Asa sire...

Sung to the Brady Bunch theme sing

We will all live together in our massive sty
Except for that one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't really follow SLimelife stuff. With the new comp plan, when will we see Piggy go down in rank? I do recall her always saying she sold this or that amount, but I (maybe others did) haven't seen her post about going up in rank or selling a bunch for the month. Is this because things have changed with how SL does their sales or is she falling down the ranks?

Reactions: 19
She hit the top (except there’s a tier on top of the top (the platinums - make it make sense). Maintaining the rank is something else. I don’t think she has since but it’s a “a lifetime rank” but what’s important is “paid as rank”. Her team has to sell 70K A MONTH - 40% can come from her and she needs 4 senior directors to maintain. They have to get new volume which I don’t think they are getting. She is still making pretty good money from her own sales but not as good for sure. I wouldn’t be surprised if she eventually leaves and does something else in the next year.

Sadly for the massive, I’ve heard mukbang content is getting demonetized.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She hit the top (except there’s a tier on top of the top (the platinums - make it make sense). Maintaining the rank is something else. I don’t think she has since but it’s a “a lifetime rank” but what’s important is “paid as rank”. Her team has to sell 70K A MONTH - 40% can come from her and she needs 4 senior directors to maintain. They have to get new volume which I don’t think they are getting. She is still making pretty good money from her own sales but not as good for sure. I wouldn’t be surprised if she eventually leaves and does something else in the next year.

Sadly for the massive, I’ve heard mukbang content is getting demonetized.
Good. It's gross and disturbing.

Reactions: 19
s
Why? Just why???!!?! Abby does not need to learn how to cut things. We’ve moved on from a knife to a bleeping saw? Asshat must think an er visit for a nasty cut will be good content! Her hair is disgusting when it’s down. It’s so dirty looking. The “experts” said to keep her hair long.. I think piggy said it’s not being cut short and he has no balls. I think im still almost speechless from seeing him hand her a saw.
All I could think of when I saw Abbie with that saw is that is the same tool Ted Bundy used to cut the heads off his victims

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Have any of you seen Spy in the Wild?
It’s an awesome series about animatronic spy cameras disguised as animals to spy on other animals.
Well, that ridiculous scene of Abbie sawing reminded me of the orangutan sawing wood!!

View attachment 1593937

View attachment 1593939

Which inspired me to make this!!!! :m

View attachment 1593943
I was thinking more sloths, but this is funnier

What is that red thing on her teeth?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.