Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking more sloths, but this is funnier

What is that red thing on her teeth?
A full entree? Snacks for later? I am convinced Ass must avoid looking at her face. How do you not see and/or feel a giant chunk stuck in your teeth?
She just did a FB Live. She shaved her face and scratched her way through the entire thing. They are leaving tomorrow to go to Chicago. They are staying an extra 2 days for fun, then she says the extended stay is for business....read write off. Sir Cindy chimed in and asked who was babysitting Abbie. 🤣 Pig says they don't use the word babysitting because Abbie is 17, but Summer will be staying with her with the help of C. Van Hog and possibly Kylie. Sweet Girl is just honking her little heart out in the background. Eeeehhh Eeeeh.
E3E6E3D0-D564-4BD6-AD2D-8DDE93FD5CA8.jpeg

729E4F2D-8A40-476E-8D62-AD083FA977A3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
A full entree? Snacks for later? I am convinced Ass must avoid looking at her face. How do you not see and/or feel a giant chunk stuck in your teeth?
She just did a FB Live. She shaved her face and scratched her way through the entire thing. They are leaving tomorrow to go to Chicago. They are staying an extra 2 days for fun, then she says the extended stay is for business....read write off. Sir Cindy chimed in and asked who was babysitting Abbie. 🤣 Pig says they don't use the word babysitting because Abbie is 17, but Summer will be staying with her with the help of C. Van Hog and possibly Kylie. Sweet Girl is just honking her little heart out in the background. Eeeehhh Eeeeh.
View attachment 1595113
View attachment 1595115
LOL.. they don't use the word babysitting because she is 17... they like the narrative that she is hanging out with her besties.... that is for their benefit..to make THEM feel better about who Abbie is...they aren't suddenly concerned about Abbie's dignity.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
LOL.. they don't use the word babysitting because she is 17... they like the narrative that she is hanging out with her besties.... that is for their benefit..to make THEM feel better about who Abbie is...they aren't suddenly concerned about Abbie's dignity.
You are exactly right. Thing is, do Ass and Pig have any dignity? Not really. I bet Ab’s dignity has never been considered or talked about.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
@KateK THIS IS IT!😆 You have a genius idea here. 🎯🎯
This is the only way Ass can successfully make Pig the face of the vlogs.
The Maassives- A journey to 1,000 lbs.
I would subscribe…watch every single vlog.
Hell…get WLW and Candy Cake Face in on it too.
They can do challenges. LOL! Who can eat a dozen Dunkin’ chocolate eclairs the fastest. How many drive-thrus can you hit in 24hrs. 😀 It would be great.
Are there any MLMs that sell food? If not, Pig can start one. 😂😂
With Abbie’s new carpentry skills, she can be in charge of hacksawing chunks of ham off the bone and tossing them to the adults. First one to catch 10 slices with their tusks wins a 5th of Tequila. 🦷🍖
#dunkin #burgerking #mcdonalds #tacobell #zaxbys #dreamette
I would pay to watch that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 1595113
View attachment 1595115
Gawd, I hope they make her buy an extra seat. She better not for get the seatbelt extender. :poop: 🤮:m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1595113
View attachment 1595115
s
You are exactly right. Thing is, do Ass and Pig have any dignity? Not really. I bet Ab’s dignity has never been considered or talked about.
she has absolutely zero class..shaving her face,picking,scratching in front of a camera? I hope her "baby hairs" grow back into Long Black Whiskers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Watching Abbie using a hacksaw made me cringe so bad!!!!! What in the world kind of life skill is that supposed to be????

I can honestly say I have used a hacksaw ONE TIME in my entire life and that was just to cut off a hanging branch on a bush in my front yard. It was no picnic using it. I would have rather used a big pruner but I couldn't find it in the garage and got sick of looking at the branch I asked a million times for my husband to cut! Otherwise I would never have used it ever!

What's next? Is he going to have her cutting 2 X 4's with a table saw???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This came up in my news feed this morning. I almost choked on my coffee.

View attachment 1594720
Maybe she will now that Lauren has embraced exercising again. No matter how much blubber Pigsweat gets rid of (never happen) she will always be uglier than pig tit and jealous of how pretty Lauren is, and how well she and John have raised Ella and Ev.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if since they will have 4 days of no content - unless fathering autism becomes Big P can’t do “business trips” by herself travel vlog. Or he stretches out no content for 3 days with a fall decore mukbang special. Doesn’t summer work? Perhaps she took off 2 days to not babysit but hang out with her bestie.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
s

she has absolutely zero class..shaving her face,picking,scratching in front of a camera? I hope her "baby hairs" grow back into Long Black Whiskers.
Maybe by shaving she's hoping her humpers take note. I'm looking at you Cindy Villagrana.

1663782700708.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I wonder if since they will have 4 days of no content - unless fathering autism becomes Big P can’t do “business trips” by herself travel vlog. Or he stretches out no content for 3 days with a fall decore mukbang special. Doesn’t summer work? Perhaps she took off 2 days to not babysit but hang out with her bestie.
What kind of "business" do these fools have in Chicago?? I thought she said it wasnt slime. P trying to get more engagement.. guess where we are going.. comment below. How often do you buy bras ..comment below.

My god.. Abbie is loud with those honks... I bet the walls shake. How in the world do Becca and summer handle her by themselves.

Wonder what is going on with selfish world? They haven't posted anything on their instagram in a while.

Reactions: 20
What kind of "business" do these fools have in Chicago?? I thought she said it wasnt slime. P trying to get more engagement.. guess where we are going.. comment below. How often do you buy bras ..comment below.

My god.. Abbie is loud with those honks... I bet the walls shake. How in the world do Becca and summer handle her by themselves.

Wonder what is going on with selfish world? They haven't posted anything on their instagram in a while.
Slime top tier huns are meeting in Chicago - wonder if they're just going to show up and "happen" to run into them? :ROFLMAO: Surely she's not on the level of Red & Pinky!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
OMG! I seriously cannot believe the size of Wide Load - how the hell did he get to that size and still be mobile? He must be over 30 stone (I.e. 30 x 14 lbs). I can honestly say I have never seen anyone in this country that size.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't think that Asa and his wife are doing her any good. I guess they don't want to put her in a structured learning environment because that would be the end of the YT $$$$. Too many distractions, clearly Abby is just mimicking them. She needs a better learning plan. When they speak to her, she's always looking away, doesn't hold things properly, walks away, or reaches for food, snacks. That's when Abby looks engaged, its when SHE wants something. Put her in a better learning environment Asa. If you truly love your daughter you would. Also it's very clear that Priscilla is an unhappy woman. Something is deeply wrong with the dynamic of that marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Where is the vlog with Pig and Abs honking from today?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay Asa's hair obsession with Abbie is now downright creepy. The long hair stays he says. And ..he was talked down off a ledge...all because of her long hair?????

And in God's name why is it so damn important for her to cut celery that he buys a peg board with pegs...he's gotta be kidding.....
And who is going to want to eat that celery after all the “Junior Snout Rubs”?
D1BED6F3-4CA4-4D83-B0B2-B5AE43BCBC55.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Maybe by shaving she's hoping her humpers take note. I'm looking at you Cindy Villagrana.

View attachment 1595390
Is that a woman???

View attachment 1595113
View attachment 1595115
Why would she shave on camera??? And from what I have learned the chin and mustache area are not great to shave. I do the peach fuzz on side of my cheeks but use a dermaplane tool. I just started a year ago and as much as I hate to agree with her my makeup looks so much better without the peach fuzz. Get your lip waxed lady...grows back soft

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.