Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bok Bok Bok! Gitmo baby! 😂
A great ❌⭕❌⭕ and Thank You to @Noir Fan for crafting such a perfect thread title to keep our Tattle train rolling on down the tracks. 😻
40438F3F-9736-4689-BD4A-02898EFD1C58.jpeg

Perfect Timing, Moobie! Vlog posted just in time for our new thread. Tricksy Dickydoo.😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Teaching the teacher? Nope… not even gonna attempt to watch him tell someone who is apparently a certified teacher how to do their job. He’s such an asshole.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Teaching the teacher? Nope… not even gonna attempt to watch him tell someone who is apparently a certified teacher how to do their job. He’s such an asshole.
I reckon the teacher attempted to leave the job, to save face they’ve offered her a huge salary to stay a bit longer. Basically I think the teacher has them by their short and curlies! Being an educator myself I know ethical teachers would never work in that environment or with him hovering and swanning around whilst she works.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Ass if you know it all about how to teach Abbie then teach her your damn self. If I was that teacher I woulda slapped him

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
OMG what an asshole. If hes such an expert on Abbie being successful, why exactly is she in the state shes in?
If I were that teacher, I'd walk right out of there.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I don’t understand why they need the teacher in the first place if Asa is setting the lessons.
At Abbie’s age it is not required by law she has to be in school. I think the legal requirement is 16 (please correct me if I’m wrong). They need to get it into their minds that Abbie will never be independent. She will not microwave and plate her food without prompts. And why can’t certain educational videos be part of her learning/curriculum? Perhaps there are some videos they can use as social stories (again, my terminology may be wrong), or looking at examples of how to plate your food, brush your hair, brush your teeth, etc. Kind of like pre-school lessons, for example Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers, even Romper Room. Maybe I’m off base here, not having experience with special needs kids/teenagers, but what is wrong with trying to reach her via other avenues.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
And give me a break...Abbie lives watching ocean life stuff...she doesn't know what she's looking at

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It's literally as bad as you can imagine. He's hovering around, filming, distracting Abbie, then he took the time to set up an entirely new angle to film himself lecturing the teacher about the best way to teach Abbie.

Unrelated to tonight's vlog - I came across this earlier today but didn't want it to get lost in the last thread's wind-down so I'm posting it in the fresh thread.

This is a Reddit post with a list of links to posts written by a nonverbal/nonspeaking woman with level 3 (severe) autism without intellectual disability. She requires full time care and lives between her mother's home and a group home.

It's fascinating. She expresses herself and her experiences quite well via the written word. Reading over these posts gave me a lot of insight into what my level 3 kiddo's experiences might be like, and I also think it's an excellent window into what sorts of things Abbie might be experiencing. The poster speaks of her sensory issues, motor planning & motor control issues, severe issues with task focus, just all sorts of amazing insight.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
From the looks of it, Abbie is sure giving them a run for their money with homeschool. The teacher has been coming there for well over a month now, this talk was stuff that should have been addressed in the first week. I see they are doing lacing cards, which can be good for fine motor work. Although after a while, my son grew tired of them and would throw them all over the place. That was fun....NOT. Seeing them do the whole "school" thing just keeps reminding me why I am so glad we are not homeschooling any longer. It wouldn't surprise me if Abbie starts to regress more behaviorally as the year goes on.

Meanwhile, my boy is doing so well in school! His teacher bought some of those Bungee Bands and noticed they really do seem to calm him down, so that is awesome. He went on a trip today to volunteer at a women's shelter and then had lunch in a park. He does trips out at least once a week, sometimes twice. And while he is thriving on school, I am racking up the miles walking. This week I only managed 10 miles, but last week was 24!

• Heart
So Dickdo is saying that Abbie is heavily stimming with plastic. Does he not worry about her safety? It's a choking hazzard, especially with Abbie's capabilities being at a toddler level. I'm actually shocked that he would put that in the video. The whole vlog was heartbreaking. Abbie has regressed, she has no interest in what she is being instructed to do. The whole business of cutlery and dishes has been done to death. Shouldn't that be up to her parents to reinforce at this point. I feel awful for the teacher because as much as she will want Abbie to learn and grow under her tutelage, it just isn't going to happen. Abbie needs to get out of that house and be among people other than her parents and their creepy hangeroners. Pulling her from school was the worst thought out decision ever made after Dickdo shagging Cilldebeast under the bleachers and knocking her up. Maybe that's why she pretends to like football, it reminds her of the night that she trapped Dickdo in a loveless marriage.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I don’t understand why they need the teacher in the first place if Asa is setting the lessons.
At Abbie’s age it is not required by law she has to be in school. I think the legal requirement is 16 (please correct me if I’m wrong). They need to get it into their minds that Abbie will never be independent. She will not microwave and plate her food without prompts. And why can’t certain educational videos be part of her learning/curriculum? Perhaps there are some videos they can use as social stories (again, my terminology may be wrong), or looking at examples of how to plate your food, brush your hair, brush your teeth, etc. Kind of like pre-school lessons, for example Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers, even Romper Room. Maybe I’m off base here, not having experience with special needs kids/teenagers, but what is wrong with trying to reach her via other avenues.

Those shows can certainly be educational and fun to watch. The hard thing with kids like ours though is that they don't generalize what they learn from watching a show to what is in real life. However, it can certainly be used to help guide some of the lessons and the teacher can use the same approach as the shows or even make some of the same visual cues.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Funny I see Abbie's hair is down. Ass CLAIMS she refuses to allow it to be put up. I'm not buying it. He read on here how ugly that stupid bun looked and how it was ruining her hair. Plus...he likes it down & flowing....

• Sick
Reactions: 31
So he said when she gets older and is making her lunch? She is 17 and she is still learning how to put a plastic lid on a cup. Poor Abbie has the most useless parents who think magic will happen. The teacher did well with Abbie’s fussing but Assa just can’t let her do her job. I certainly couldn’t deal with his, I know it all, attitude. AND, letting the girl who shoves anything in her mouth shred plastic?! WTF??!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Funny I see Abbie's hair is down. Ass CLAIMS she refuses to allow it to be put up. I'm not buying it. He read on here how ugly that stupid bun looked and how it was ruining her hair. Plus...he likes it down & flowing....
She was sitting there threading her hair right along with the string.
Its another "engagement ploy" for comments.
But you'd think with Mr. Dakari lurking about this wouldnt be the time to try to make Abbie look like the Teen Dream.
Or maybe he secretly loves someone thinking "his" daughter is hot. :sick: :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Assa is gonna drop a response video or address the comments because they are not in favor of him ‘teaching’ and interrupting the teacher.

leghumpers are having a meltdown in the comments because people are suggestion he let her teach.

🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
While her hair is long can't they do a low ponytail and then just use hair clips in the front to make sure it doesn't fall into her face? They could use those small claw clips too.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.