Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stop looking at this photo. What a wonderful step-daughter you have Wayne! That pic is so terribly unflattering - but does she care? Hell no! I did not realize his weight had gotten that out of control. How does someone live like that? How does he pee? Where are his man parts in that fluid & fat filled appendage? I'm not trying to be mean...I just don't understand how someone with those issues would not be doing everything in their power to lose weight - not sit a party and eat smothered hot dogs, wings and all the other fatty tit P serves. Oh, but she loves her family so! 😑
They could literally go on that show Family by the Ton. Does no one see how out of control the weight is for nearly the entire family? Abbie’s future looks grim, not due to autism/IDD but between genetics and the crap they feed her she is going to be as large as they are one day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
#PigsforPigskins!

Asshole will be a real grandpa way before Pig will be if his normal daughter decides to have kids.

Abby looks disturbed in this picture. Especially with long greasy hair hanging in her face.
I am very active in helping financially and in other grandmotherly ways for both grandchildren, but I would be damned if I would be active in the PTA or any school organization. That is their parent’s role in their lives. I will be happy to watch from the sidelines, but I don’t need to be directly involved.

Abbie is a beautiful young lady with her hair down but not in a rats nest. I'm sure she'd be just as beautiful with a short hairstyle.
She would look much cuter. She is pretty, but her mother refuses to make her anything but her version of a fairy princess. And even real Princesses, Kate, Charlotte, the late Diana, had sensible, fashion-friendly hairstyles.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I am very active in helping financially and in other grandmotherly ways for both grandchildren, but I would be damned if I would be active in the PTA or any school organization. That is their parent’s role in their lives. I will be happy to watch from the sidelines, but I don’t need to be directly involved.

She would look much cuter. She is pretty, but her mother refuses to make her anything but her version of a fairy princess. And even real Princesses, Kate, Charlotte, the late Diana, had sensible, fashion-friendly hairstyles.
We all know the SL scam is on the decline so of course she's actively hunting for new victims. I think some of her old PTA buddies may still have kids in grade schools so of course she is trying to pull those ladies in and by doing that she may be able to get to their friends, etc... We know how the MLM works and Priscilla limited herself to the humpers online but we all know she has saturated that group so now she has been told to do parties and invite people from every walk of life she has ever encountered. Next she'll be inviting the guys from the butcher shop and the people who kennel the dogs. Maybe she'll even roam around Loew's and see if she can find some old co-workers to harass.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Wow.. I will never be able to un see that. What exactly is that? A blob of fat? Private parts? I cant even imagine living with something like that..so many questions. How do they go the bathroom? get dressed? Walk?

It would probably be a good idea to get it cut off.
I used to work getting insurance authorizations for medical procedures thus read lots of medical notes. What brought this to mind was the note about an obese man that hadn't seen his penis in years and couldn't clean it properly. Long story short, snip snap and permanent catheter placed. Sad. Even sadder because it was preventable. :sick:o_O

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
We all know the SL scam is on the decline so of course she's actively hunting for new victims. I think some of her old PTA buddies may still have kids in grade schools so of course she is trying to pull those ladies in and by doing that she may be able to get to their friends, etc... We know how the MLM works and Priscilla limited herself to the humpers online but we all know she has saturated that group so now she has been told to do parties and invite people from every walk of life she has ever encountered. Next she'll be inviting the guys from the butcher shop and the people who kennel the dogs. Maybe she'll even roam around Loew's and see if she can find some old co-workers to harass.
Seems like desperation for clients is setting in. They have become accustomed to all the things, eating out constantly, Dunkin runs and buying all the golf carts, RV’s, etc. not sure if the Youtube channel will sustain them if her MLM takes a real dive.

Reactions: 17
Seems like desperation for clients is setting in. They have become accustomed to all the things, eating out constantly, Dunkin runs and buying all the golf carts, RV’s, etc. not sure if the Youtube channel will sustain them if her MLM takes a real dive.
Yea..her having parties and inviting non FA HUMPERS is a direct sign that her flow of FA humps is slowing down..or has stopped...and she is having to hustle like the other huns..this should be interesting. She probably is still getting the humps to still buy some products..but maybe not too many signing up to be in her downline.

Most likely why she tried to "meet" her neighbors as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Notice how they sent the autism Princess out with Becca during the MLM indoctrination. Don’t want Priscilla to feel ashamed that her daughter is a 17 year old with the mind of a toddler who will be grabbing food off of plates, honking, bongo drumming and pooping in her pants while Priscilla seals the deal 😘

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Keeping Abbie's weight at a good level will also make it easier for people to help her. It's hard enough to help a person into a shower or out of bed when they are of average to overweight size, but helping someone who has a lot of extra weight on them makes it more complicated. Some people DO have medical issues or are on meds that keep them from losing weight and so not all obese issues are due to food intake but her genetic makeup and the food they give her isn't setting her up for weight success. Plus as she gets older her mobility may be less too, I'm talking way out into her 50's. But they have to think about that, how her weight will get in the way of moving around.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Notice how they sent the autism Princess out with Becca during the MLM indoctrination. Don’t want Priscilla to feel ashamed that her daughter is a 17 year old with the mind of a toddler who will be grabbing food off of plates, honking, bongo drumming and pooping in her pants while Priscilla seals the deal 😘
Did she show any footage of the party? She said she had 14... I find that hard to believe..especially if they know it is an MLM scam party...but of course she probably didn't tell them that. Wonder if anyone from the party signed up under her?

Reactions: 18
I remember them saying she won't tolerate head bands, barrettes or clips. They have to use those tiny rubber bands because she pulls out the softer rubber bands and scrunchies. Their only option if they give two shits about their daughter is to cut her hair short and let her head and hair rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Did she show any footage of the party? She said she had 14... I find that hard to believe..especially if they know it is an MLM scam party...but of course she probably didn't tell them that. Wonder if anyone from the party signed up under her?
She hasnt so far, but I wish she would lol.
If she thinks having parties is going to increase her sales she's batshit crazy. One, she doesnt know enough people to have more than a few parties, and no one is going to keep going to them over and over. Not to mention, the courtesy purchase of a $20 gloss isnt going to do anything for her.
Shes starting to see just how screwed she is. I've noticed lately that several of her Live's have had very little engagement compared to the past...shes not drawing people in like she used to. Its no longer a given.
Shes so proud of her sales record, yet....she STILL isnt up there with Red and Pinky at the tippy-top, making bank no matter what they personally sell.
I love it because she always talks about her "hustle" and "work ethic". Well, now shes actually going to HAVE to hustle if she wants to maintain this lifestyle, and she wont be able to do it much longer.
No doubt their accountant has seen the writing on the wall, and I bet he's telling them to pay off the house while they can. πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can you imagine the nightmare of being season ticket holders and your section mates are those two idiots. The constant wheeeewwwwhoooooooing would be like nails on a chalk board. Not sure if Jags fans are like Bills fans, but if she did this at all 8 home games in Buffalo, the yellow jackets would be very busy indeed. That shrieking would not go over well πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.