Fathering Autism #136 Asa Was Stricken by Knock Me Up Chicken.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet another "family time" Sunday instead of posting a vlog?

Good luck with those views, buddy!!

He's already cobbling together clips from several days into a single vlog. They stopped posting on Mondays ages ago. Now they're regularly skipping other days? He must be scraping the very bottom of the barrel of content because homeschooling is NOT working out how he'd hoped it would.

And with the Slimelife pyramid starting to collapse out from under Priscilla's girth?

Thanks for the blowup, @Cardinal Rule ….zeroing in some more….looks like a mirror image…the skin on top and on the bottom 🤣
Her extensive sun damage makes it look like she's got a big ol' manly hairy chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Yet another "family time" Sunday instead of posting a vlog?

Good luck with those views, buddy!!

He's already cobbling together clips from several days into a single vlog. They stopped posting on Mondays ages ago. Now they're regularly skipping other days? He must be scraping the very bottom of the barrel of content because homeschooling is NOT working out how he'd hoped it would.

And with the Slimelife pyramid starting to collapse out from under Priscilla's girth?

Her extensive sun damage makes it look like she's got a big ol' manly hairy chest.

You broke Tattle with your post today. 💯🔥💣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Damn y’all, I’m like seriously almost traumatized by WLW!
I just can’t get that image out of my head!
Holy fuckaroo! I never knew.

Had some time to kill at the laundry mat so I did a little bit of , of…… elephant? Searching….

Screenshot_20220918-133240-224.png

TikTok: Abbie wants grandpa to come sit with her…..
oh my, I had a sudden thought of an extra special “pillow” for Abbie to lay on…..
I know, I know, to the corner I go!🤭

When I first saw this screenshot I was horrified because of his plate.
I couldn’t identify the meat so I thought it could be … elephant?
But seriously, for human kind sakes, shut your pie hole when your chewing grandpa!

Screenshot_20220918-204254-307~2.png

Backyard BBQ at the Hambeasts barnyard. He is suspiciously sitting sideways.
Meanwhile the other grandpa is stuck and needs Golden Boy’s “noodle arms” to help him out of the swing.

Screenshot_20220918-215244-256~2.png

Okay, now we are getting somewhere….saying goodbye at the beginning of the Honkin’ Across America 2.0.
Screenshot_20220918-215409-869~2.png

Screenshot_20220918-215435-470~2.png

Damn it, I still can’t tell.
But now I feel weird searching for old man balls so I’m going to stop now!

But I tell ya, this family and it's:
Elephant balls
Weenuses
Cock eyes
Six toes
Felbows
Patchy pervert hands
Gunts
Noodle arms
Front butts
Spam skin
Disappearing moles
Disappearing and reappearing boobs
Moobs

It's all so Fascinating yet So Horrifying!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It is not only Abbies hair that makes her appear 'special needs'..they have never helped correct her posture or dental alignment.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Had some time to kill at the laundry mat so I did a little bit of , of…… elephant? Searching….

View attachment 1589256
oh my, I had a sudden thought of an extra special “pillow” for Abbie to lay on…..

But seriously, for human kind sakes, shut your pie hole when your chewing grandpa!

View attachment 1589258
Meanwhile the other grandpa is stuck and needs Golden Boy’s “noodle arms” to help him out of the swing.

View attachment 1589259
Okay, now we are getting somewhere….saying goodbye at the beginning of the Honkin’ Across America 2.0.
View attachment 1589260

View attachment 1589261

Elephant balls
Weenuses
Cock eyes
Six toes
Felbows
Patchy pervert hands
Gunts
Noodle arms
Front butts
Spam skin
Disappearing moles
Moobs

Cilldebeast isn't much smaller than WLW. I actually think that her meaty arms are bigger. What a globulous family 🧐 🧐 🧐 🧐
1663558879727.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Teaching the teacher? Nope… not even gonna attempt to watch him tell someone who is apparently a certified teacher how to do their job. He’s such an asshole.
Asa is a bleeping asshole . . I hate this bleeping family. The teacher should have told As a to go and drown himself in the pool and take his beach whale wife with him

quite possibly my favourite thread title ever :) thank you @Noir Fan @ of course @WowMeowMeowWow :love::love:

the arse has rejoined his pigshit wife at the top of my hate list. No surprise whatsoever. Ass & pigface, eat tit & die. Thanks.
I couldn't agree more. Hate these fuckers

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hello, I usually don't comment because the non-consensual exploitation of a disabled child makes me too angry to write. But I will be contacting advertisers and the government in relation not just to these scum money grabbing greedy 'parents' but other family vloggers too. I will keep up a reasoned discussion and points about why this is so totally wrong.
There was a recent change in the laws in relation to children 'working' online (the parents filming them without informed consent), I think based on the notion that some of the income should be ringfenced. I'm researching more just now but The Dad Podcast also touched on this I think.
Around this time I believe the eegit Maases started having less Abbie content and more MLM name drops, and the fat grubby 'dad' pontificating to the camera.
Each time he's managed to squeeze his bloated body complete with glued on manky baseball hat into his $60,000 fatmobiles he turns on the camera. This is not just so we see up his rank nose, it's because the camera is trained on his severely intellectually disabled daughter who is flailing and rocking almost continuously ( in fact I believe her rocking is the thing that has stopped her becoming obese like her parents, so far).
What we know about this disabled female is that she wears diapers. She frequently has incontinence. She drools. She rocks. She's food obsessed. She hits people. She appears unable to retain any learning at all, most likely not helped by her thick as tit, grasping, family. Would you like your father, mother, siblings, to tell the WORLD your everyday private life, how you go to the toilet, that your hair is falling out? Asa Maass LOVES the sound of himself and calling others 'nasty' and instructing others to 'be kind'. What a joke from someone whose incomes mostly derive from the exploitation of a disabled young woman. He is an empty, self-absorbed, greedy, lazy, dirty, slimy, lying bully. Imho of course, and that's 'being nice'. Could add he has a criminal record and he should be in jail for the exploitation of his daughter. The laws seem to be so slow to catch up.
1. Welcome to posting on Tattle.
2. Keep posting toTattle.
3. I love you. ❤

View attachment 1585785
See what Abbie is doing with her hand? Try to do this. Is it impossible for you? Please comment.
Her disgusting parents are continuing to try to increase clicks by filming Abbie doing tasks such as putting lids on things or cutting an onion (what more to say re the stupidity of this latter item). But never any consideration or discussion of her unusual physical characteristics, her hand shape and size, her feet, her gait. She is being used like a circus animal, even these were banned with good reason.
Rachael the teacher is in danger imho. There are hundreds of comments critical of her. It's the repulsive greedy parents who are bad, not the teacher. I'm a teacher. Rachael, if you ever read here, I have no judgment on taking such roles esp as the hours may work for you and it may be local. But this family have form for blaming others publicly. By working for there they have ensured ( for now) the right to plaster you on the internet, and no doubt they own the rights, forever. At some point in life you may want to not be featured online, but that awful pair will never give you a choice. As ugly baseball hat man said 'of course it is part of the contract'.
I see you have skills and are completely able to be the no nonsense modeller and scaffolder of the ABA you trained in. But this family are already allowing (ofc) the comments about you while SO QUICKLY deleting any comments with keywords: exploitation, consent, disabled, money, views, etc. This is due to fear these growing more awareness in the viewers, or any discussion around consent and laws . They ARE alert and the whole vlog is a business, but you are fair game.
F#%^^ YES!!!!

Wow.. he is huge. The pic also features Abbie..slinging her head around with a mass of wild feral looking hair. .. what would make P want to post something like that?
Looks like the girl from The Ring. 100% to whoever said they’re leaving her hair down to get her used to her “wedding hair”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 1589256

View attachment 1589258

View attachment 1589259
View attachment 1589260

View attachment 1589261

Elephant balls
Weenuses
Cock eyes
Six toes
Felbows
Patchy pervert hands
Gunts
Noodle arms
Front butts
Spam skin
Disappearing moles
Moobs

She definitely gained weight on their honking tour, she is much bigger now. I seriously wonder how big she is going to get this time around that woman has absolutely no willpower, NONE! The sky's the limit when it comes to EATING , and SHOPPING, one of these days she's going to wake up, and regret doing both. Too bad, so sad☹😢🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She definitely gained weight on their honking tour, she is much bigger now. I seriously wonder how big she is going to get this time around that woman has absolutely no willpower, NONE! The sky's the limit when it comes to EATING , and SHOPPING, one of these days she's going to wake up, and regret doing both. Too bad, so sad☹😢🤣🤣
The whole family is getting bigger. Even Abbie (sitting at the kitchen island) now has two big belly fat rolls. Abbie is filling out everywhere, arms, legs, and face. They keep saying that Abbie eats an adult portion. Poor Abbie. Well, that is not an adult portion, that is a glutton's portion. No adult should be eating the amount they put on their plates. The amount they put on their plate for one meal is enough calories for an entire day, and I'm not joking. It disgusts me to see how food is their life. I've never seen anything like it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

View attachment 1589256

View attachment 1589258

View attachment 1589259
View attachment 1589260

View attachment 1589261

Elephant balls
Weenuses
Cock eyes
Six toes
Felbows
Patchy pervert hands
Gunts
Noodle arms
Front butts
Spam skin
Disappearing moles
Moobs

🤣I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!🤣

You inspired me to hop in the Tattle Time Machine and take a look into WLW history and sightings…
E6D25B39-3F3B-446A-8712-A018054B7B82.jpeg

Wide Load Wayne was established in July 2020 by @Stripe69 😂
6AFABCC6-3FC5-494D-86FE-6C0F1B2AAE9A.jpeg

Such a jovial creature!
2E1FEDE7-8CE0-447B-8BE8-BC42A5B160BF.jpeg

👀👀👀 Does he have a holster for his appendage? Special Wayne panties? Is it propped on his thigh? I hope so.😹
31E032A4-DAAF-401E-8620-FCB6FA3FF96F.jpeg

AHH! Then there was that time where we all saw WLW spending some time at the pool….until we realized that it was actually Pig in a truckers cap. LMFAO!
82E0580B-015F-42C7-BBC5-B79D9B9CFAE5.jpeg

🐷WEEEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEWEE🐷
It is Monday! It is going to be a great week. I can feel it in my whiskers!
Good day to you all.
😘😍😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine being such a fat bleep that you have to race your incontinent, severely IDD daughter to the shitter. That's what happens when you have the weight of 5 gunts resting against your crumpet. I bet she lets out a gallon or two every time she sneezes. Fat slut.
Crumpet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🤣I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!🤣

You inspired me to hop in the Tattle Time Machine and take a look into WLW history and sightings…
View attachment 1590051
Wide Load Wayne was established in July 2020 by @Stripe69 😂
View attachment 1590054
Such a jovial creature!
View attachment 1590057
👀👀👀 Does he have a holster for his appendage? Special Wayne panties? Is it propped on his thigh? I hope so.😹
View attachment 1590064
AHH! Then there was that time where we all saw WLW spending some time at the pool….until we realized that it was actually Pig in a truckers cap. LMFAO!
View attachment 1590068
🐷WEEEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEWEE🐷
It is Monday! It is going to be a great week. I can feel it in my whiskers!
Good day to you all.
😘😍😘
That pic of Wayne sitting.. he always seems to be sliding down his chair.. like he has trouble keeping himself in the chair. I dont see the extra appendage like in the most recent pic..but maybe it is there and not as large as it is now. The other thing I noticed.. how everyone is focused on Abbie.. I'm sure they were trying to capture some kind of money shot there to further build asshats narrative.... can you imagine being the center of that kind of attention... for a photo... my god... that has to be miserable for her?

The moment they realize .. oh crap... this is an MLM pitch... HOW CAN I GET OUT OF THIS???? Has anyone else been in this situation... I have... comment below.... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Do we think that big p’s job coach or whatever that person is, is behind her trying to get so much engagement now? It all changed after the cult meeting in Colorado. Every single thing she posts ends in a question now, trying to fuel engagement. And did they push her to have a “party” at her house? I can’t wait to see the spiral of failure that is inevitable…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.