Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Just when I think P could never get more selfish, she levels up like the scum she is.
"P is disappointed by the view because of the recent wildfires...."
That rubbed me so wrong. :mad:

And the way she turned her nose up at the silver jewelry. Really bitch? You wear CARDBOARD earrings.
I cant stand her. I truly cant.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Isaiah is simply not normal.
What 20 yr old man could go to one of these functions without dying of embarrassment for himself, and of watching his mother as she squeals and snorts around like the sloppopotamus she is.
He should be mortified.
If I did that to either of my son's I think they'd go into witness protection. Seriously. 😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

RocketQueen

VIP Member
So you’re at an elegant event… and you bring Abby, what does she do? Sit down and takes her shoes off. The way summer and Isaiah were sitting it looks like they are trying to stop her from rocking. She has no business being there. She should be in a hotel room with summer, or doing some other activity. And if they wanted summer to have a chance to go to the event her and Isaiah could have split their time with Abby. It’s just another instance of forcing Abby onto total strangers, (to Abby, big p probably knows them). And to shove acceptance down their throats. Just like the boat on the Jamaica trip.
Oh but according to Asa, it was perfect and inclusive!
"Couches, music, swings and snacks and no ceilings!"

Here's what bothers me about these freaks. They act like Abbie is so special, unique, lovable, playful, angelic. Like she is a mystical magical being sent from heaven, spreading love and awareness wherever she goes, changing lives, making a difference.
Newsflash. Shes none of those things.

Now, there is nothing wrong with loving and being proud of our children. We all are, its what parents do.
But the difference is, they've created this "Angel Abbie" not because they are proud, but because they are ashamed.
They are both guilty but especially Asa- his ego wont allow a child that isnt perfect. We know how he rides Isaiah.
But since Abbie can never be perfect, he's spun these imperfections into a narrative- Abbie works so hard! Abbie you're so loved you're changing the world! We receive thousands of messages how WE help people..."
They want to parade their sweet girl around so people see how he/they are such amazing birthers that both their children are above all others.
The majority of their time is spent pretending their daughter is something she is not. Thats how they "deal" with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

KateK

VIP Member
Tonight's vlog --

Thumbs up if you believe the totally impromptu praising priscilla session where Isaiah convinces us that P is NOT successful in slimelife because of Abbie and FA! ;) 🤪
Of course they were Hollering "Abbie".. all P's downline are HUMPERS and that is the reason they even joined... and the "DANCING"... Dummer and Isaiah were hanging on to her for dear life as she was wildly slinging her body from side to side.

if it was so successful... we would have seen a lot more of the party then those few seconds. They had to leave early because.. Abbie would get too wound up.. that never seemed to stop them before..wonder if something ultra embarrassing happened.

Isaiah saying they dont know P from Fathering Autism..mmm.. yes they do know her from FA... and she would not even be there without the exploitation. They have zero realization they are at a sleazy MLM HUNFEST.

P's ego is now as big as her girth...

Reactions: 37

Edenberry

Harking back to Abbie's stomach flu vlog...I currently have a 101 degree fever (the C-word), and I just walked out to my mailbox in 98 degree heat. I felt 10x worse. The fact that they MADE Abbie sit outside in the hot sun while running a fever and feeling awful is cruel and I dare say abusive (even if their intent wasn't to actually hurt her...their stupidity and laziness did).

• Heart
  • Sad

RocketQueen

VIP Member
It came across to me as not genuine. Driving your whole family to a convention, but then not having Gaston to get home? But having grocery money? Applying a Slimelife product the whole time? It just felt off to me. 🤷‍♀️
I believe it. I am an LSW at a homeless shelter. I see this type of poor decision making every single day. ☹
She also mentioned being in the hotel by waiver or voucher- cant remember which term she used, but most local community action centers who receive any HUD funding have XX amount allotted for emergency hotel stays if there is no local shelter, or no room in a shelter available. Most people are unaware of that, yet, unless perhaps law enforcement or someone referred her when they ran out of gas, she knew how to get assisted.
As far as groceries, she may have EBT which she can use in any state. Would buy food, but not fuel.
Maybe I sound jaded, and I'm not judging, but she had no business making that trip.

• Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Notice how they had to walk a good distance from the elevator to get to their room. They probably had to make sure they were on an end unit and A&P room was not next to another unit and that is why they said Abbie would sleep on that lounger. They know how they have to travel with her and making sure no one hears Sweet Girls meltdowns is part of it. AND, those cheap assholes should have given Summer her own room. Summer needs to start acting like an adult around them instead of a 13 year old. I bet if she were to ever cross them, they are vindictive enough to slander her within the autism community. If I were Summer, I would go find work down where her parents live and be done with these blood suckers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

#anon2022

Chatty Member
Warning: The following clip contains scenes that some viewers may find disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised.
This scared me, made me gasp...one of the P's huns!! WOW, WOW, just WOW :sick:

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick

Monkey1651

VIP Member
Why the hell did they take Abby to the “bash”. She didn’t need to be there. Summer is there to babysit… so she should be babysitting. Summer has no reason to be at the bash either! They are so stupid. There’s a lot of people, it’s loud, and Abby has no clue why she is there or what’s going on. She’s just sitting on the ground in the middle of the bash. The massholes probably thought they would get attention and praise for her being there. There is no level of “acceptance” as a reason for Abby being there.

• Angry
  • Sick

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Warning: The following clip contains scenes that some viewers may find disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised.
This scared me, made me gasp...one of the P's huns!! WOW, WOW, just WOW :sick:

To appear in public with that mess on her face is disturbing. I mean, WTF!!! And this is a company that is promoting makeup.

• Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
THREAD SUGGESTION

Fathering Autism #131 “PMFM” all the Huns yelled, Tattlers cringed while Pig’s head swelled

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Noir Fan

VIP Member
The daughter maintains her privacy and I respect her for that. It has to be humiliating enough that her father makes no attempt for a relationship, but to see him plastered all over social media being ‘dad of the year’ must be very hurtful.

• Heart

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
Do we know for a fact they are heading home?
Cause if so..
Thread idea..
“And these little piggies went “Honk Honk Honk” all the way home”

• Haha
  • Heart

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
Ok … I’m at my wits end with these videos..

Guys, I know this is a TL;DR but please take the time if you’re interested.. I completely broke down the latest video. And it’s a great example of how downhill this channel has gotten..

TitledLet’s continue to not see that our daughter is depressed”

His sister changed”

Ok.. so this video is going to be about the changes in her attitude, maybe we’ll learn a little something about autism.. I mean.. that’s the purpose of this channel right?

mins.
0:00-1:04- Asa, Cilla and Isigah all talk about where they are… Barely see Abbie bored out of her mind in the background. No interaction with her

1:04-1:31 (27 seconds) -Asa annoyingly asks the child that’s funding his trip, and the child the whole channel is about, “What’s up”.. in a way like she’s getting on his nerves. How dare she interrupt their bragging.. Abbie asked to “go” , probably out of boredom and lack of any other words to describe her feelings. When she realizes she’s stuck there with nothing to do, and her parents don’t have much time for her.. or maybe she just doesn’t want to be recorded. They pick on her a lil and she goes to bed.

1:32-2:22- Asa and cilla talk food, weather, things.. while Abbie is upset in the background. No interaction with her

2:23-2:56- Asa extremely clumsily and ignorantly explains someones Native American heritage…decides to get something to bring her that most likely isn’t from the same tribe she is a part of. Abbie is bored. No interaction with Abbie.

2:57-2:59- (2 seconds) we get to see Abbie crying in the restaurant.. for 2 seconds.. pan to shot of deer head.

3:00-4:11- (71 seconds) This will be the longest we get to see Abbie and/or talk about Abbie and autism… and it’s all bull crap. Isigah has blindly followed his parents self denial all the way through with her. SHE IS DEPRESSED AND BORED. She has NOTHING to do. Swing, music or sleep are her only options.. oh, and her plastic bag..

4:12- fucking 7:17 - Three unbroken minutes of Asa talking about shit we could not care less about. Decides to end it with “to make a long story short” This will be the biggest chunk of the video. THIS is basically the video. No interaction with Abbie.

7:18-7:28 (10 seconds)-
Ohh boy where to begin..

Let’s start with the fact that Asa… knowing Abbie has NOTHING to do, decides to camp out at spot that offers no wifi..

Either way.. THIS is PERFECT example of what I’ve been saying about how they talk to her…

**Autism/IDD parents , please tell me if this is how you speak to your child when trying to explain something…

Asa says to his daughter who knows a total of 10 words..

“ I know sweetie, there’s just no service here. Can’t get on YouTube. We’re not hiking today.. there’s like… there’s.. like platforms and little trails. You get to see things. Cool? You do the walking?”
All the while.. THIS is her face…
—-
—-
C404FDC7-1C24-45D4-BAE5-414D77B7FE16.png

LOOK AT THAT FACE. Does she smile at all anymore? She’s already grown bored of her brother. She doesn’t want to do things she likes to do… SHE CERTAINLY DOESNT LIKE SWIMMING, COINCIDING BACK WHEN THEY LET HER JUMP IN FREEZING WATER..

((SERIOUSLY MAASS’ .. WHY DO YOU NEVER TAKE OWNERSHIP? If you admitted you did something wrong. A mistake… it’s ALOT more forgiving, WE’D be a lot more forgiving if you just admit it. She has not wanted to touch water since that unbelievable sensory over load of the cold water and if I see you push her in again…..))

That face makes me so incredibly sad.

7:29-8:24- Asa literally pushes Abbie off camera and out of her room so he can show off THINGS they got for being the most amazing vlog about autism ever… No interaction with Abbie (besides kicking her out)

8:25-10:35- We close out the vlog with a Fat cow staring at a bison. Complaining complaining complaining … no interaction with Abbie.

SO. A 10:35 video.. from fathering autism.. titled “His Sister Changed”.. Abbie is on screen for literally… ONE MINUTE FIFTY SECONDS. Autism is talked about for about one minute. And since Abbie isn’t talked about unless she’s on screen.. that vlog was LITERALLY, I DID THE MATH.. about 90% about the THINGS and 10% about Abbie. And it was mostly… this face…
—-
C404FDC7-1C24-45D4-BAE5-414D77B7FE16.png

Asa.. Cilla… look at the face of the child you have given up on. Look at her. Take a moment from all the planning of YOUR things.. think of all the THINGS she needs to be a happy, semi-functional young adult. Enjoy the virtual spit on your RV 💦

Ok, I know that was long, but I really wanted to provide a breakdown. Something that conclusively shows how fucked these people are.

• Heart
  • Sad