Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s honestly sad or it would be if big p wasn’t so deserving. Big p is searching for acceptance so hard in this MLM. She wants friends people who like her, she needs to feel important. Mlms were created by people who know they can work people just like Priscilla. The day she realizes how much they really don’t care about her is the day I’d love to be a fly on the moldy wall at the manor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I found this in my mom’s jewelry. Not a Rolex, but a Baum & Mercier. 18K Gold, which I think looks better than P’s, and I believe worth the same amount (I could be wrong). My mom wore it on her last day. I now keep in my safety deposit box since I really just wear my Apple Watch.
That is a gorgeous time piece and even more special because it has meaning. I love watches and have about thirty of them. Some cheap, some functional and a Cartier which I bought from a second hand dealer. My current favorite is a swatch, because I love my Queen.
1659230150251.png

My kids would never direct a cuss word to use as a description for a person. I had no idea my ID son has been learning cursive on his own. The peach truck rolled into town and I got my 100lbs of peaches. I took Dom with me, and my Pyrenees so we could do Starbucks after. So the truck rolls in and my 19 year old is excited and jumps up an down, yelling “peaches duck! View attachment 1459287The yummy peach duck peaches here”. I actually had to put my hand to his mouth, and was thanking my lucky stars there weren’t many people around. I’m kinda stuck. The writing on the truck is a little confusing.
You need to record that for your own giggles ♥ ♥ That is funny!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My current favorite is a swatch, because I love my Queen.
Thank you. I didn’t realize she wore it until I saw her wearing it on the video that her aide took of her eating breakfast and lunch on her last day. Of course, we didn’t know it was her final day.

I just love the swatch! 😻 I love the Queen too!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you. I didn’t realize she wore it until I saw her wearing it on the video that her aide took of her eating breakfast and lunch on her last day. Of course, we didn’t know it was her final day.

I just love the swatch! 😻 I love the Queen too!
Her outfit slowly changes colour throughout the week. I keep trying to catch the moment, but it is so subtle that I just can't see it happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s honestly sad or it would be if big p wasn’t so deserving. Big p is searching for acceptance so hard in this MLM. She wants friends people who like her, she needs to feel important. Mlms were created by people who know they can work people just like Priscilla. The day she realizes how much they really don’t care about her is the day I’d love to be a fly on the moldy wall at the manor.
So true! The reality is she is being used just like they all are. If she wasn’t producing they wouldn’t have much to so with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Notice how they had to walk a good distance from the elevator to get to their room. They probably had to make sure they were on an end unit and A&P room was not next to another unit and that is why they said Abbie would sleep on that lounger. They know how they have to travel with her and making sure no one hears Sweet Girls meltdowns is part of it. AND, those cheap assholes should have given Summer her own room. Summer needs to start acting like an adult around them instead of a 13 year old. I bet if she were to ever cross them, they are vindictive enough to slander her within the autism community. If I were Summer, I would go find work down where her parents live and be done with these blood suckers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Good Ol Killa. 🤣 Not everybody has a Killa story. I am thankful you do. 😂❤😂
Moobie Dick probably goes about a size 6. Teat baby still growing out of his Pre-K slip ons. 🤣
Speaking of growing out of tit. 👀
View attachment 1459340
What happens when she cannot wear sandals anymore? Barefoot Barracuda? Cankles aside, her feet are all beat to hell. That big toe is a horror show.
Crap!! these are fu.. ugly feet and cankles 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is hysterical! Reminds of when my son was 2 and every time he saw a fire truck he'd yell "Fire duck!!" :ROFLMAO:
Yes! I babysat a neighbor baby when I was 11. Sat there regularly until I was off to college. They were German, and wanted both German and English spoken, so I learned German. He was so enthusiastic when he would see fire trucks that he would roll the r in truck, or more often shout, “Fire duck! Fire duck!“ Oh the glares I would receive. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That is a gorgeous time piece and even more special because it has meaning. I love watches and have about thirty of them. Some cheap, some functional and a Cartier which I bought from a second hand dealer. My current favorite is a swatch, because I love my Queen.View attachment 1459417

You need to record that for your own giggles ♥ ♥ That is funny!!
Fun fact. My great grandmother, and the Queen Mother were first cousins, but my great great grandparents came to America when she was 4.
We always joke about it though- "where's our invite to the Royal Weddings", etc. 😂😂 😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Fun fact. My great grandmother, and the Queen Mother were first cousins, but my great great grandparents came to America when she was 4.
We always joke about it though- "where's our invite to the Royal Weddings", etc. 😂😂 😂
What a fascinating family history that you have!! Do you have any rare family photos? You have a very rich history! I just finished Joanna Lumley's book about HMTQ. What a firecracker that our Queen is and what a gem that TQM was.

He is obsessed with his mommy.
And himself.
Such losers and misfits. Sorry that you have to endure this, Abbie.

• Sick
  • Heart
I think she just wants approval and appraise, wherever it comes from! whether it's deserved or not!. It's really quite sad for anyone else, but am finding it difficult to feel sympathy for her. She's very lazy and only cares about her feelings and her very immature outlook on life. Too late for her, she will grow old with her attitude. I just feel sorry for that darling (not so...) young lady that depends on her and her father😥

• Heart
I understand this person has disabilities but he comments inappropriate things on their videos about Abbie. And he also posts pictures of her on his personal Facebook. It’s kinda creepy. But hey as long as “sweet girl” the “autism princess” is bringing in the big bucks it’s all good. 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
I understand this person has disabilities but he comments inappropriate things on their videos about Abbie. And he also posts pictures of her on his personal Facebook. It’s kinda creepy. But hey as long as “sweet girl” the “autism princess” is bringing in the big bucks it’s all good. 🤦‍♀️
So creepy!! The Maasives should be blocking and reporting this, but they are more interested in promoting their "brand".

• Heart
  • Angry
What a fascinating family history that you have!! Do you have any rare family photos? You have a very rich history! I just finished Joanna Lumley's book about HMTQ. What a firecracker that our Queen is and what a gem that TQM was.

Why are their mouths all open? They look like fools.

• Haha
  • Heart

Personally, no I dont. My Aunt was the genealogist and traced our family back several generations. I imagine my cousins have the material now. I never even knew about it until I was in my late teens, early 20's. My mother wasnt as interested. Not to mention my mother and Aunt were 19 years apart, my Aunt the eldest...so when my mother was born my Aunt was already married and had moved across the country. They had a relationship, but an odd one. Never lived together, only saw one another maybe once a year. My cousins are quite literally just a few years younger than my mother, lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve missed being here the past couple of days!

And now it’s almost time for me to go to bed. So I leave all you lovely people with this-

People I would consider buying make up from:

Random fellow in an ad here on Tattler
004EC45F-4A09-4137-B7AC-14D853AF36EC.jpeg

People I definitely would not consider buying make up from:

Swine Slime Scammer
94AC1EF6-1A47-4628-9193-F073589D386E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.