Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find the vlog with the workers “not understanding autism”. However I found the vlog where Abbie “dances“ with the lady at the Aquarium in Atlanta, The lady (didn’t show her face) was really startled and recoiled.
Yep! I remember that!
She just grabbed her hand and the woman was turned away so didn’t see who grabbed her so she recoiled (WHICH ANY HUMAN BEING WOULD DO)

Do you think Asa knew when Abbie was younger that it would take off like this, like did he know that Abbie would never be the stereotypical autistic child like Braylee or Kaitlyn's son (can't spell his name lol sorry)? Did they always know that Abbie would be a bit more unusual?
Did they plan for the channel to take off the way it has...this is a bad thought but...do you think they deliberately haven't taught Abbie anything because then they could get more of the 'circus' aspect?

Sorry just thinking out loud here more like. Your last sentence sparked some thoughts..
So I think it’s a mix of things. I think he may have started the channel thinking it will spread autism awareness. BUT and it’s a big BUT, they were scammers long before they ever started the channel.
So a part of me also thinks Asa saw an opportunity to make money.. look at their past. All of their shady crap involved money in some way. Cilla knowingly writing bad checks… Ass attacking people who gave him legit bad reviews on his bike business because he screwed them.

I can’t remember how quickly they went from vlogging for fun to making money, but it wasn’t long before it became a job for him. They started getting gifts and gift cards almost immediately. I remember early on they would get tit tons of gift cards.

LoL.. do you think Cilla still goes out to give away boxes of stuff to homeless people? She dropped that pretty damn quick . No way she has time to do it now haha. (I wouldn’t be surprised if the only time she did that was for the vlogs)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If this really is Tegan, YESSSSSSS GIRLLLL!!! This is the tit we've been waiting for.

Edit** Now I see it may be a fake profile, but still. Whoever it is, I'm here for it. PMFM, let more people see your true colors.
How can you tell if its fake?

Reactions: 8
how did they think she was going to learn anything when they turned her into a spoiled brat....letting her run the house with her tantrums,throwing things,yelling,etc.
Remember when they were sooo proud she could pour her own drink from the fridge? Does she even do that anymore?

I don't know how to attach vlogs, but watch this one as it is when they came home from their trip last year. Look at the difference in their sizes, holy cow what a difference a year makes. Porky Pig now looks to be well over 400 lbs, I pretty much know for a fact she has diabetes, but since she hasn't been to the doctor since her WLS, it has not been diagnosed yet. I can just imagine the many other health issues that will be diagnosed, which is exactly why she stays away from doctors. After she drops dead for whatever reason, Ass will be all "no, there wasn't anything wrong with her, she wasn't even on medications, she was the picture of Health". Meanwhile the autopsy will show differently, and I'm sure the medical examiner will be stunned by what he finds, thinking that her husband must be nuts, before sending her T-Rex arms off for scientific study LOL!
Can you imagine the scene of them just getting her on the table? It’s gonna take 4 strong men just to get her up there. They’re gonna have to roll over a second table just to be able to do the procedure lol.
(I’m sorry I know I’m awful lol)

That’s the Taco Bell people, right?
“Give me the fiesta!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep, her last name isnt Maass either! LOL
I think its awful someone used her name though. (n)(n)
It's pretty bad but it definitely got Percillerpotamus's attention. 😆 🤣 😂
And right after her huge high from her big bash!!
Perfect timing I'd say.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Perfect timing I'd say.

Definitely took her down a few notches from that high she was on all weekend. Whoever it is, I'm grabbing my popcorn to watch some tit go down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Perfect timing I'd say.
In his confession video Piggy says she didn't know people didn't like her, she had just assumed everybody liked her, until she found out about the tattler's, and what this site was saying about her. She also told Asa to block her from this site, so she would never be able to see all the nasty comments. Seriously, who thinks everyone likes them, I know me, and I know there are people who don't like me. Who the hell says 'I just assumed EVERYONE liked me' Psssshhh🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I can’t find it on her crap and stuff page, has she already deleted it?

Reactions: 10
Perfect timing I'd say.
I know, and you know me well, you know I love anything that makes that beast hyperventilate. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I just feel bad for her. She cant help what her parents did and Im sure she doesnt (well, I hope!) want involved with these fuckers.

Reactions: 22
Holy tit! You’d think she would have deleted right away to ensure Daughter Number 1’s anonymity was protected at all cost (even though clearly a fake accout and incorrect name).

Reactions: 14
Holy tit! You’d think she would have deleted right away to ensure Daughter Number 1’s anonymity was protected at all cost (even though clearly a fake accout and incorrect name).
She couldn't resist (or Asa couldn't - it's more like him to argue something like that)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Definitely took her down a few notches from that high she was on all weekend. Whoever it is, I'm grabbing my popcorn to watch some tit go down.
I know, but they could've used "Asa's Lovechild" "Asa's First Daughter" any number of things without tossing her name out there.
And even though P would know it was a troll no matter what, using Maass and basically repeating Tattle comments kinda blew it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know, and you know me well, you know I love anything that makes that beast hyperventilate. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I just feel bad for her. She cant help what her parents did and Im sure she doesnt (well, I hope!) want involved with these fuckers.
She would have been smart to get involved to squeeze as much $$$ out of her father as she could. After all, like father, like daughter! She could be getting so much more and even her college paid for. There is nothing stopping him from sending her a nice check. We already know he lied about being prevented from seeing her. And we also know the big fat sweaty Pig would not allow it even he wanted to because she's jealous of his normal daughter and her good looking mom.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The daughter maintains her privacy and I respect her for that. It has to be humiliating enough that her father makes no attempt for a relationship, but to see him plastered all over social media being ‘dad of the year’ must be very hurtful.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.