Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine was due July 16th, and the longer she was in there the larger she got, she weighed in at 8.7. That's the only time she was ever large, she is currently 4 ft 11 in, and 100 lbs.
I'm 39 and 4 ft 10. Wish I was 100 pounds though lol, but I'm not as big as Pigrilla.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I finally got to watch his confession video, not sure what the date was, but it was right after they moved to the manor. He mentioned THIS group, and how mean and horrible the tattler's were with their comments, not any different than what he does when he jumps down a humper's throat. He also mentioned that Ab is set for life, I make you a bet most of that money is in insurance policies, so he must be talking about if and when they die (at this rate it won't be much longer). It is stipulated that his first daughter has a right to inheritance, oh boy I can't wait to see the fight that Isaiah puts up, he is his parents child, a greedy little bugger. Pig had crocodile tears, Ass 'tried' to cry, and I hope the birth mom got to see it too, and is still in negotiations with Jerry Springer to get all three of them on the show LOL!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I must admit, it is enjoyable scanning these Poo-Looza pics in hopes of spotting The Pigster. 🐷
My overall take way is that this seems more like a reunion for washed up pageant girls. There are some really attractive women there, but then again there are some serious nightmares walking around that tit show. The amount of cash in botox alone under that one roof is insane.
A final thought..
I bet this is the ONLY time of the season that Ass initiates a mounting session. A rear mount...with his eyes tightly closed the whole time. Hell, he may even throw a colored wig on her giant, empty skull just for funsies. 😜
I don't think either of them are capable of that anymore, not with their massive sizes, and always being out of breath. She will probably just give him a handjob, literally one hand as her phone will be in the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
There is not one single person on Ps team who I would take makeup advice from.
The other day I came across a tiktok from Bethany Frankel.....self made millionaire and Skinny Girl founder. She was putting makeup on, bragging about how she could not believe how awesome each product was. I watched to see what kind of makeup it was. At the end she said "THIS makeup is betTer than the makeup I spend thousands on and ITS FROM DOLLAR GENERAL!! I LOVE IT!!" Each product was in a roller top stick of some kind. She was not paid to do the ad. Wish I could send that to the SlimeySluts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
i think these were the women who promoted to top of company with comp plan changes. This is what “walking the stage” is that so many MLMs participants strive for….. um ok……. I like P’s flip flops. Let the love bombing and indoctrination begin.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
i think these were the women who promoted to top of company with comp plan changes. This is what “walking the stage” is that so many MLMs participants strive for….. um ok……. I like P’s flip flops. Let the love bombing and indoctrination begin.

I always feel like these women were misfits in school and now got into something where they can have recognition. They certainly love the limelight. These type of companies just prey on these personalities. Kind of sad for 40+ yr old women.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder if they are using it as an airbnb to recoup their rental losses from the roommates?
I went down that rabbit hole a few weeks ago. I cannot find it posted anywhere for rent/Airbnb/VBRO. It is also still in Asa & Priscilla’s name, unless that recently changed.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Ohhhhh that is EMBARRASSING to watch. She is SO socially awkward

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I only see two outfit changes, and both are basically moo moos. She really needs to stop with the hand on the hip thing, she and we all know she has no hips, they would be much lower, and are buried under layers and layers of blubber. She just basically puts her hand under her breast instead...Cilla 'you're doing it wrong'. At least she is attempting to cover up her enormous arms😉👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.