Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And before she acknowledges her down line (if she does), she must credit the wind beneath her wings!
View attachment 1461068
"Best celebrity weekend" ?!
This witch has truly bumped her head. Even if what she did was really "work", we dont become celeb's by doing our jobs!
What a healthy ego she has. As big as her gunt. I hope she keeps that energy next year as she has to roll onto the stage on her mobility scooter.
And again- couldnt buy Abbie a dress? Same damn dress for 3 freaking years. How awful.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Watching this video right now. I have watched this young lady’s videos before (awhile ago), but this is an interview she gave on another channel recently . So far, very interesting.

Reactions: 13
This outfit doesnt look too bad on her. The pants arent 5 inches too long, not skin tight. The top hides most of her arms. It it didnt have that cinched waist it would be much better.
She will always and forever wear those empire waist tops, and now poor Abs is forced to wear those too. At least someone told her not to wear blood pressure cuff sleeves. The pants look hideous on her redwoods. Ugly fat witch she is no matter what she wears, lol.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
And before she acknowledges her down line (if she does), she must credit the wind beneath her wings!
View attachment 1461068
Abbie is not going anywhere with Junior and Summer physically restraining her. And Big P could have told Summer to pack an event dress or should have offered to pay for a dress, rather than her simple sundress and sports bra hanging out. She just looks like the hired help, when she could have been better outfitted and celebrated for her support.
View attachment 1461104
P.S.
And its even worse now, knowing she didnt even nominate that Energizer award. Why? Did she feel she deserved it? Too busy?
Every day that passes, I despise her more and more. Disgusting woman. :mad::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1461068
Abbie is not going anywhere with Junior and Summer physically restraining her. And Big P could have told Summer to pack an event dress or should have offered to pay for a dress, rather than her simple sundress and sports bra hanging out. She just looks like the hired help, when she could have been better outfitted and celebrated for her support.
View attachment 1461104
Isaiah gripping Abbys hand tight so there isn't any naughty stimming.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1461068
View attachment 1461104
Celebrity weekend?? Just when you think big P couldn’t get more full of herself! Summer’s outfit looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow, that's some dehydrated skin, wonder if she's a diabetic, mine got crepey when my bs got high enough to get me an ER visit, or if it's their Slimelife crapola that caused that skin that's not good either..
I am a smoker, will be 51 in two weeks and do not drink water (hate it) and my skin is like a baby's ass compared to some of these BG's- even the younger ones.

Oh speaking of water. What was the deal with that weird rant one of them posted about water the other day? What was the context? 🤔 🤔

Reactions: 16
I think her team is so drunk on FA, they don’t even care if they get recognized. Having P give them the time of day or hanging out with her is enough for them.

An unrelated point… Does anyone notice how age appropriate (except for the braids, I guess, but even that’s cute) that Abbie looks when Summer outfits her. She looked like a different girl at the party. More put together than usual.
Piggly Wiggly probably said 'Thummer you better make her hair look like she's normal, I don't give a thit what thoes she wears. Atha make thure Thummer followth my demandth, I'm off to my Hun Fest(feth), you guyth take care of my thweet gurl. WHEEEEEEW HUUUUU!

Frickin' Summer needs to keep her hands off of Abby, she is always stroking her, poking her, tickling her, and rubbing on her. Last I checked, my BFF never does that to me🤢 Then she says Abby is signing music, when she is actually signing EAT. I am sure after that she probably tapped Zaxby's, Dunkin, Chipotle, cookie, bathroom, waffle fries...but we won't see it as Ass probably edited it out. I really wish when Summer starts 'massaging' her, that Ab starts signing all done, and break. Sadly her parental units would not even notice that, as they think it's so adorable how their au pair shows physical love towards Abbie, even when it crosses the line. And the humpers eat that tit up.
20220731_102747.jpg
20220731_102520.jpg
20220731_102654.jpg
20220731_114931.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So you’re at an elegant event… and you bring Abby, what does she do? Sit down and takes her shoes off. The way summer and Isaiah were sitting it looks like they are trying to stop her from rocking. She has no business being there. She should be in a hotel room with summer, or doing some other activity. And if they wanted summer to have a chance to go to the event her and Isaiah could have split their time with Abby. It’s just another instance of forcing Abby onto total strangers, (to Abby, big p probably knows them). And to shove acceptance down their throats. Just like the boat on the Jamaica trip.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1461068
View attachment 1461104
The only wind beneath Pig's wings is a great big smelly fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Piggly Wiggly probably said 'Thummer you better make her hair look like she's normal, I don't give a thit what thoes she wears. Atha make thure Thummer followth my demandth, I'm off to my Hun Fest(feth), you guyth take care of my thweet gurl. WHEEEEEEW HUUUUU!

Frickin' Summer needs to keep her hands off of Abby, she is always stroking her, poking her, tickling her, and rubbing on her. Last I checked, my BFF never does that to me🤢 Then she says Abby is signing music, when she is actually signing EAT. I am sure after that she probably tapped Zaxby's, Dunkin, Chipotle, cookie, bathroom, waffle fries...but we won't see it as Ass probably edited it out. I really wish when Summer starts 'massaging' her, that Ab starts signing all done, and break. Sadly her parental units would not even notice that, as they think it's so adorable how their au pair shows physical love towards Abbie, even when it crosses the line. And the humpers eat that tit up.View attachment 1461212View attachment 1461213View attachment 1461215View attachment 1461217
Summer looks,and acts,like she is 13 yrs.old...real classy dress here!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So you’re at an elegant event… and you bring Abby, what does she do? Sit down and takes her shoes off. The way summer and Isaiah were sitting it looks like they are trying to stop her from rocking. She has no business being there. She should be in a hotel room with summer, or doing some other activity. And if they wanted summer to have a chance to go to the event her and Isaiah could have split their time with Abby. It’s just another instance of forcing Abby onto total strangers, (to Abby, big p probably knows them). And to shove acceptance down their throats. Just like the boat on the Jamaica trip.
Oh but according to Asa, it was perfect and inclusive!
"Couches, music, swings and snacks and no ceilings!"

Here's what bothers me about these freaks. They act like Abbie is so special, unique, lovable, playful, angelic. Like she is a mystical magical being sent from heaven, spreading love and awareness wherever she goes, changing lives, making a difference.
Newsflash. Shes none of those things.

Now, there is nothing wrong with loving and being proud of our children. We all are, its what parents do.
But the difference is, they've created this "Angel Abbie" not because they are proud, but because they are ashamed.
They are both guilty but especially Asa- his ego wont allow a child that isnt perfect. We know how he rides Isaiah.
But since Abbie can never be perfect, he's spun these imperfections into a narrative- Abbie works so hard! Abbie you're so loved you're changing the world! We receive thousands of messages how WE help people..."
They want to parade their sweet girl around so people see how he/they are such amazing birthers that both their children are above all others.
The majority of their time is spent pretending their daughter is something she is not. Thats how they "deal" with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh but according to Asa, it was perfect and inclusive!
"Couches, music, swings and snacks and no ceilings!"

Here's what bothers me about these freaks. They act like Abbie is so special, unique, lovable, playful, angelic. Like she is a mystical magical being sent from heaven, spreading love and awareness wherever she goes, changing lives, making a difference.
Newsflash. Shes none of those things.

Now, there is nothing wrong with loving and being proud of our children. We all are, its what parents do.
But the difference is, they've created this "Angel Abbie" not because they are proud, but because they are ashamed.
They are both guilty but especially Asa- his ego wont allow a child that isnt perfect. We know how he rides Isaiah.
But since Abbie can never be perfect, he's spun these imperfections into a narrative- Abbie works so hard! Abbie you're so loved you're changing the world! We receive thousands of messages how WE help people..."
They want to parade their sweet girl around so people see how he/they are such amazing birthers that both their children are above all others.
The majority of their time is spent pretending their daughter is something she is not. Thats how they "deal" with it.
This should be sent snail mail to them.
It's perfect!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.