Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sorry to hear this, sending all of you warm, healing light. ❤

Happy birthday!

Oh man, my birthday present was left out...our house has sold!!!!!
Happy Birthday and Congrats on your sale!!!

I think their house may be paid for, if someone is good at public record searches, there should be a release from the mortgage company. I would be curious, how much debt they are really in, she has made comments that she has paid her car off etc...

Enjoy it now, because there is a shelf life to FA, all the rest will follow...no Abbie, no anything...house of cards :ROFLMAO:
I am curious if they paid off that house. I paid mine off in 2007 and it was such (and still is) a freeing feeling. However, they still have probably lots of other stuff they owe on.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Happy Birthday and Congrats on your sale!!!

I am curious if they paid off that house. I paid mine off in 2007 and it was such (and still is) a freeing feeling. However, they still have probably lots of other stuff they owe on.
Maybe.. but they don't seem the type to pay anything off... they seem the type to be in debt up to their eyeballs...it would make too much sense to pay the house off with extra money.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That had me absolutely cracking up!! Asa said it rolled 6 or 8 inches, and P acted like she was in a runaway covered wagon pulled by out of control horses!
The drama is real with that one!! 😂 😂 😂
Well she had a reason to be concerned! The camper dropped and sends her sailing across the room and all that weight with the momentum, could have possibly rolled that camper, multiple times...just sayin' 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I just finished the vlog and laughed out loud twice at Cilldebeast. When they are out for a walk, she dawdles like an uninterested child but when there is food involved she becomes Flash Gunton. When they were in that souvineer shop/restaurant, Cilldebesat was already in the restaurant as the other three were left behind in her cheese doodle dust 😂 😂 The second laugh was in the last few seconds where Dickdo was talking about eating sunflower seeds and vlogging. He panned over to her at the end and her cheeks were full like a chipmunk getting ready for winter, he panned away and back again and her cheeks were empty😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe.. but they don't seem the type to pay anything off... they seem the type to be in debt up to their eyeballs...it would make too much sense to pay the house off with extra money.
I think it will be paid off soon. They got the original loan for $569k...and when they refinanced last summer or fall, the loan was for like 275k or something close. A huge portion already paid in two years.
P will NEVER lose that house- thats her Southern Living dream home. She'll sacrifice all else, but not the manor lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is so over this trip! Especially with the rolling RV.
So true. They are probably going to try and unload that RV as soon as they can. They already talked about it. Let’s face it, traveling in an RV you kind of have to be in shape to deal with set up and tear down of camp site and even though it’s nice on the inside you are still kind of roughing it. The showering, cooking inside, etc with P’s size cannot be easy. They even mentioned how P’s dad cooks primarily inside of his RV and they don’t. Bet it’s because they can barely move around in the kitchen. I think their camping days are over.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think it will be paid off soon. They got the original loan for $569k...and when they refinanced last summer or fall, the loan was for like 275k or something close. A huge portion already paid in two years.
P will NEVER lose that house- thats her Southern Livin home. She'll sacrifice all else, but not Pig in the manor lol
Omg when I read that about Pig a rollin' in the camper, I could not stop laughing and this old song immediately stuck in my head. I could just see her rollin' around on the floor, with Abs stepping over her honking and begging for cereal, lol.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
P will NEVER lose that house- thats her Southern Living dream home. She'll sacrifice all else, but not the manor lol
She won’t loose it but she has plans. She already stated on another vlog, she wants a house on Riverside, by the water. She knew when they were looking for a house, they could not be right on the water, due to Abbie eloping. She already said, once Abbie gets older, she wants to eventually retire in a home on Riverside…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So true. They are probably going to try and unload that RV as soon as they can. They already talked about it. Let’s face it, traveling in an RV you kind of have to be in shape to deal with set up and tear down of camp site and even though it’s nice on the inside you are still kind of roughing it. The showering, cooking inside, etc with P’s size cannot be easy. They even mentioned how P’s dad cooks primarily inside of his RV and they don’t. Bet it’s because they can barely move around in the kitchen. I think their camping days are over.
And Asa is describing all the work that needs done- the tire things, the water, the sewer, etc etc and says "P was inside working, getting ready to open the slides."
PUSHING A BUTTON.
Her job is to push the button!
Dont strain yourself P! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She won’t loose it but she has plans. She already stated on another vlog, she wants a house on Riverside, by the water. She knew when they were looking for a house, they could not be right on the water, due to Abbie eloping. She already said, once Abbie gets older, she wants to eventually retire in a home on Riverside…
Good luck unloading Mold Manor for a tidy profit. The place is a shambles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just finished the vlog and laughed out loud twice at Cilldebeast. When they are out for a walk, she dawdles like an uninterested child but when there is food involved she becomes Flash Gunton. When they were in that souvineer shop/restaurant, Cilldebesat was already in the restaurant as the other three were left behind in her cheese doodle dust 😂 😂 The second laugh was in the last few seconds where Dickdo was talking about eating sunflower seeds and vlogging. He panned over to her at the end and her cheeks were full like a chipmunk getting ready for winter, he panned away and back again and her cheeks were empty😂😂😂😂
I love sunflower seeds too, but can’t really eat them much. Too salty, unless I get the no salted ones which are sometimes hard to find. I don’t usually retain fluid unless I eat the salty ones. I also worked with a lady who was literally addicted to them and her ankles would swell up and she had high blood pressure. Her doctor told her no more with those. Neither Asa or P needs to be eating them.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good luck unloading Mold Manor for a tidy profit. The place is a shambles.
Unless they sell it “as is”. That’s what I did with my mom’s and it sold in 3 days. Depends if someone just wants to renovate it from scratch. Plus real estate has climbed since they bought in 2019.

Happy Birthday Bella and Coffee Mom!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok … I’m at my wits end with these videos..

Guys, I know this is a TL;DR but please take the time if you’re interested.. I completely broke down the latest video. And it’s a great example of how downhill this channel has gotten..

TitledLet’s continue to not see that our daughter is depressed”

His sister changed”

Ok.. so this video is going to be about the changes in her attitude, maybe we’ll learn a little something about autism.. I mean.. that’s the purpose of this channel right?

mins.
0:00-1:04- Asa, Cilla and Isigah all talk about where they are… Barely see Abbie bored out of her mind in the background. No interaction with her

1:04-1:31 (27 seconds) -Asa annoyingly asks the child that’s funding his trip, and the child the whole channel is about, “What’s up”.. in a way like she’s getting on his nerves. How dare she interrupt their bragging.. Abbie asked to “go” , probably out of boredom and lack of any other words to describe her feelings. When she realizes she’s stuck there with nothing to do, and her parents don’t have much time for her.. or maybe she just doesn’t want to be recorded. They pick on her a lil and she goes to bed.

1:32-2:22- Asa and cilla talk food, weather, things.. while Abbie is upset in the background. No interaction with her

2:23-2:56- Asa extremely clumsily and ignorantly explains someones Native American heritage…decides to get something to bring her that most likely isn’t from the same tribe she is a part of. Abbie is bored. No interaction with Abbie.

2:57-2:59- (2 seconds) we get to see Abbie crying in the restaurant.. for 2 seconds.. pan to shot of deer head.

3:00-4:11- (71 seconds) This will be the longest we get to see Abbie and/or talk about Abbie and autism… and it’s all bull crap. Isigah has blindly followed his parents self denial all the way through with her. SHE IS DEPRESSED AND BORED. She has NOTHING to do. Swing, music or sleep are her only options.. oh, and her plastic bag..

4:12- bleeping 7:17 - Three unbroken minutes of Asa talking about tit we could not care less about. Decides to end it with “to make a long story short” This will be the biggest chunk of the video. THIS is basically the video. No interaction with Abbie.

7:18-7:28 (10 seconds)-
Ohh boy where to begin..

Let’s start with the fact that Asa… knowing Abbie has NOTHING to do, decides to camp out at spot that offers no wifi..

Either way.. THIS is PERFECT example of what I’ve been saying about how they talk to her…

**Autism/IDD parents , please tell me if this is how you speak to your child when trying to explain something…

Asa says to his daughter who knows a total of 10 words..

“ I know sweetie, there’s just no service here. Can’t get on YouTube. We’re not hiking today.. there’s like… there’s.. like platforms and little trails. You get to see things. Cool? You do the walking?”
All the while.. THIS is her face…
—-
—-
C404FDC7-1C24-45D4-BAE5-414D77B7FE16.png

LOOK AT THAT FACE. Does she smile at all anymore? She’s already grown bored of her brother. She doesn’t want to do things she likes to do… SHE CERTAINLY DOESNT LIKE SWIMMING, COINCIDING BACK WHEN THEY LET HER JUMP IN FREEZING WATER..

((SERIOUSLY MAASS’ .. WHY DO YOU NEVER TAKE OWNERSHIP? If you admitted you did something wrong. A mistake… it’s ALOT more forgiving, WE’D be a lot more forgiving if you just admit it. She has not wanted to touch water since that unbelievable sensory over load of the cold water and if I see you push her in again…..))

That face makes me so incredibly sad.

7:29-8:24- Asa literally pushes Abbie off camera and out of her room so he can show off THINGS they got for being the most amazing vlog about autism ever… No interaction with Abbie (besides kicking her out)

8:25-10:35- We close out the vlog with a Fat cow staring at a bison. Complaining complaining complaining … no interaction with Abbie.

SO. A 10:35 video.. from fathering autism.. titled “His Sister Changed”.. Abbie is on screen for literally… ONE MINUTE FIFTY SECONDS. Autism is talked about for about one minute. And since Abbie isn’t talked about unless she’s on screen.. that vlog was LITERALLY, I DID THE MATH.. about 90% about the THINGS and 10% about Abbie. And it was mostly… this face…
—-
C404FDC7-1C24-45D4-BAE5-414D77B7FE16.png

Asa.. Cilla… look at the face of the child you have given up on. Look at her. Take a moment from all the planning of YOUR things.. think of all the THINGS she needs to be a happy, semi-functional young adult. Enjoy the virtual spit on your RV 💦

Ok, I know that was long, but I really wanted to provide a breakdown. Something that conclusively shows how fucked these people are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Unless they sell it “as is”. That’s what I did with my mom’s and it sold in 3 days. Depends if someone just wants to renovate it from scratch.
I paid cash for my home, a foreclosure that sat empty for several years. And before anyone thinks I am boasting, lol, I'm not. I got it for under $25k- 5 bedrooms, 2 baths, and in ground pool. I cashed out my retirement and one of brothers lent me $6k.
Talk about "as is". Oh my. You name it, I needed to fix it or update it. Thank god I have 3 older brothers who still see me as the baby. All three were in town off and on for several weeks, just to help get it clean, rip up carpets, paint, plumbing, install working toilets, etc. so we could move in. But its 100+ years old, and I did pay for an inspector who assured me it had "good bones".
We were here for two years before I got the pool resealed, rewired and ready. My kitchen is half done- I really need (want) new cabinets. The upstairs (kids) bathroom is a total reno someday.
Theres always a project in the works, but its the best decision I ever made. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
❤❤❤Thanks so much fellow Tattlers. I am flattered you guys enjoyed Broke Back Mountain: A Maassive Rendition.
Love y’all! ❤❤❤

1658970654830.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.