Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't stand her laugh, she chortles and it's like nails on a chalkboard. All the humpers posting how much they love her laugh, it's delightful, infectious, and other B.S. ugh!
Notice when she is really nervous, like the tubing incident or when they fed the animals from their car, she has that maniacal laugh. Abbie has a sort of similar noise when she gets really nervous.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So by "she wasn't American" he means "she wasn't white." Because you can be an American, not even speak english, have different colored skin, and not want a person grabbing you and thrashing wildly in front of you.
Yeah, wasn't that also what he implied (or maybe outright said, I can't remember) about the roofers as well...that because they were Latino, they were less familiar with special needs people? And wasn't that also his explanation regarding the workers at the Chinese restaurant in NYC...that their "culture" was less open about special needs people?

I'm "American" and if an adult woman came up to me excitedly and grabbed my hands...not sure how I would react..but it wouldn't be..oh... I see she has "autism"... it would scare me.. I might feel attacked...they are so clueless and do not see things from others perspectives.

I bet if Asshat was out in public and an adult female ran up to him and grabbed his hands.. how would he react???
Well, based on his history with other women...he'd probably love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone I know from high school was apart of this mlm called level thrive where you take a capsule, drink a protein shake then wear a silly patch and your magically supposed to feel like you have a lot of energy. I'm pretty sure this stuff costs at least $200 a month but they say if you can recruit someone you can have this life changing product for free. They delete all negative reviews on their Facebook page and a legitimate company wouldn't do that. If this product was that great then everyone would be using it. This company tries to scam people who don't feel confident about themselves. Your health is important but no need to spend over $200 a month to take care of it.
It doesn't work. I tired it many years ago. They only thing I felt was a hole in my pocket from buying the products. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
This is my first introduction to Jewels and I’m confused. She sells herself as a make-up artist doing glam, natural, and special effects. Her glamour shots look nothing like the rest of her photos. Her FB posts are a stream of complaints. She says she has the ability to make unlimited $$, and at the same time is bitching about having COVID (LAST WEEK and still attended Palooza!), her dog dying, and she’s getting a divorce. Posts peppered with swear words or photos flipping off the camera, as well as photos revealing her double mastectomy scars. She was apparently at Palooza and mentioned the champagne toasts, suggesting she and her team drink from the bottles. Did any of these women, besides Big P 😉 go to charm school? This woman is freaking me out.
WTF is this - this is how they presented her with an all-expense paid trip to the 4 seasons. This is like a cult ritual
1659469358554.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Yeah, wasn't that also what he implied (or maybe outright said, I can't remember) about the roofers as well...that because they were Latino, they were less familiar with special needs people? And wasn't that also his explanation regarding the workers at the Chinese restaurant in NYC...that their "culture" was less open about special needs people?

Well, based on his history with other women...he'd probably love it.
They have made similar comments about black people.

You can add in people with mental illnesses, those who use government assistance programs, the homeless, and "country people," I could go on...

Don’t get me started on the mocking of other cultures and people... people of color, religion. LGBT+ etc.

Not a single one of they know tit about other people and cultures. And they don't care to.

The humpers are just too cult-blind to see how horrible the Maasholes are.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
WTF is this - this is how they presented her with an all-expense paid trip to the 4 seasons. This is like a cult ritual View attachment 1466996
Again I say WTF? Is this woman mentally ill?? Please baby Jesus, let Pig do a photoshoot like this!
1659469474347.png

Again I say WTF? Is this woman mentally ill?? Please baby Jesus, let Pig do a photoshoot like this!
1659469474347.png
And she's a cancer survivor. I 100% mean it when I say WAY TO GO! But she still seems loony.
1659469694825.png

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Bet Big P would have rather have been gifted a trip to the 4 seasons without children…. Then a watch

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I thought P’s team was bigger than that. How does she make the sales numbers she does? I’m not understanding the whole thing. And I wonder how Jenie felt seeing P. get the Rolex.
This was 2 years ago, so you know this has since grown:

If she had to sell this crap like a regular Jane Doe, she wouldn't be anywhere near her current level, she took full advantage of the fact hubby poo started FA and used it to her advantage 🤮 🤮 🤮

1659471491194.png

I'm "American" and if an adult woman came up to me excitedly and grabbed my hands...not sure how I would react..but it wouldn't be..oh... I see she has "autism"... it would scare me.. I might feel attacked...they are so clueless and do not see things from others perspectives.

I bet if Asshat was out in public and an adult female ran up to him and grabbed his hands.. how would he react???

This is why Abbie needs discipline and to be taught what she can and cannot do in public.. it could be devastating for her some day.
Q: I bet if Asshat was out in public and an adult female ran up to him and grabbed his hands.. how would he react???

A: Hey there is a hotel around the corner, I have 30 minutes...let's go!! That is what he would say...JK JK JK

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He also made a similar statement when they were at the airport for their trip to LA, pretty sure it was on the way home. Abbie was crying and vocalizing in the airport being super stressed out from the flight and some people (naturally) looked at her. Asshat made the statement of them being from other countries and therefore not used to autistic/special needs individuals. Apparently there was a 'very young French girl' (Isaiah made a point of saying it this time) on the plane who kept looking at Abbie with a shocked expression whenever Abbie would start vocalizing. Being French, she was obviously not familiar with someone like Abbie. :rolleyes: To his credit, Isaiah said he thought the girl was probably just curious and didn't mean anything bad by it. Asshat chimed in with "A different culture."

This was also the vlog where Asshat scoffed at commenters who tell them they need to discipline Abbie more, that she'd behave better if they did etc. Also saying he didn't know what people meant by discipline. His solution? To block or ignore the behaviors so it becomes boring for her and she hopefully loses interest in doing whatever it is she shouldn't be doing.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
🤸‍♀️💃Here is the Vlog where Abby tries to dance with a lady 3:46, Ass comments on it, but it doesn't show him at least apologizing to her They need to stop being so ignorant, and arrogant, when Abby's behavior affects others in public. Their attitude is "Oh well, get over it. We have to put up with her tit, so should you". Dumbasses!View attachment 1466118
That was the first thing ASShole could think of for Abbie's crazed behavior and yet, there was no music playing. Have we ever seen Abbie grab A or P and try to dance? I don't think she's has ever done it. Also, that creep takes one 5 second incident in a vlog and makes it the clickbait title.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This is why PMFM is a total<piece of tit And why MLMs are revolting. People suspend reason when they fall victim to these cults. Some People attend these things when they clearly cannot afford it. They buy the stuff when they clearly cannot afford to buy it. I understand people need to take responsibility for themselves but these MLMs encourage people to suspend rational thought and “dream big”. This is infuriating and while I am of 2 minds sharing, my anger wins. Enjoy your Rolex PMFM

Im just home from work and catching up, so Im sure ya'll have said it all already, but damn. :confused:
This is unreal. Not just her situation, and what she sacrificed to go to that ridiculous palooza...but come on. She admitted having some mental health issues, and she smears half of her face with some SL cream and looks insane. She believes shes going to be successful and walk the stage because her "hero" Big P did? Either this is a ploy for sympathy sales, or she needs real help.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
WTF is this - this is how they presented her with an all-expense paid trip to the 4 seasons. This is like a cult ritual View attachment 1466996
Oh I bet Cillapotamus was just burning with jealousy. She probably cried when she was home and consoled herself with margaritas and fast food.

This is why PMFM is a total<piece of tit And why MLMs are revolting. People suspend reason when they fall victim to these cults. Some People attend these things when they clearly cannot afford it. They buy the stuff when they clearly cannot afford to buy it. I understand people need to take responsibility for themselves but these MLMs encourage people to suspend rational thought and “dream big”. This is infuriating and while I am of 2 minds sharing, my anger wins. Enjoy your Rolex PMFM

Poor thing. She doesn't even have money for shoes. Who goes to an event and gives a speech barefoot?

1659473803907.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
It came across to me as not genuine. Driving your whole family to a convention, but then not having Gaston to get home? But having grocery money? Applying a Slimelife product the whole time? It just felt off to me. 🤷‍♀️
I believe it. I am an LSW at a homeless shelter. I see this type of poor decision making every single day. ☹
She also mentioned being in the hotel by waiver or voucher- cant remember which term she used, but most local community action centers who receive any HUD funding have XX amount allotted for emergency hotel stays if there is no local shelter, or no room in a shelter available. Most people are unaware of that, yet, unless perhaps law enforcement or someone referred her when they ran out of gas, she knew how to get assisted.
As far as groceries, she may have EBT which she can use in any state. Would buy food, but not fuel.
Maybe I sound jaded, and I'm not judging, but she had no business making that trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
A trip back in time;

Asshole Maas is an interesting twisted fat boy. Do you all remember way back when he said something like at one time he wanted to be a minister or preacher and had planned on attending bible school or something like that. Did he flunk out? If he did become a minister it would be because he loves the sound of his own voice going on and on about nothing . Also, he’d probably cause the fall of his church due to some scandal on his part and be handcuffed and led away crying by the law men and taken to prison. (Like what happened to Jim Baker) Ah, we can only dream.

And speaking of dreams…..remember that morning when Asshole woke the Pig up from her hog heaven dreams and as soon as she opened her eyes he blew or threw a lot of glitter right into her face? She was coughing and sputtering and trying to spit the glitter out of her mouth. I frankly was horrified and shocked. Not a loving or respectful thing to do to your spouse, but hey, what do we expect? Trashy hambeasts.

Ah, sweet sweet memories of the mighty mouthy Maaasive family. 😜🤪🧐🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So.. I know this is an old vid, but i rewatched the Chinese restaurant video..

I recommend watching it if you haven’t yet because it’s the literally definition of everything wrong with them.

It’s a video where they are walking the streets of NY and it’s non - stop meltdowns/tantrums. and Ass is NOT shy about showing her full fits. Because screw her dignity.

She absolutely hates the Chinese restaurant.. she was having what looked more like a meltdown than a tantrum to me.. but Asa will later say it wasn’t a meltdown.

Now, I know with an autistic child and new environments.. you want to give them a chance. Just because they don’t like it at first, doesn’t mean they can’t turn around…

But (and I admit I’m not a parent) I would imagine, after a certain time.. you would take them out of the restaurant.. For one, to help calm the child and take them out of the environment that is stressing them , and to not ruin the meal for everyone else. (If they are particularly loud and aggressive like Abbie)

We’ve seen him take her out of restaurants before… buuuut..
1. they aren’t in their hometown, they’ll never see these people again, so duck it.. let them deal with it
And
2. According to Isigah , it was the best meal he ever had.. I don’t think Cilla liked it much but Asa seemed to.. I bet it was expensive. So he just flat out didn’t want to leave…

After a meal that would haven’t been at the Very least, over an hour long... (So that’s at least an hour of screaming and throwing things to the ground)..
They finally leave… but on the way out, Asa has the balls to say that Chinese people “treat autism differently”….

Wait…

What?

there is not one moment we see anyone from the restaurant say anything to them! No one asked them to leave…and you KNOW he’d go into more detail IF THERE WAS MORE DETAIL… but there isn’t.. so wtf. Was it because strangers tensed up seeing a teenager throw things around, biting her self , and screaming at the top of her lungs?

Was it the stares?

Well.. the next clip is them in a candy shop for a second… before ass taking her outside
(Couldn’t take her out of the restaurant.. nooo.. because Asa wanted to stay.. candy shop, it’s whatever I guess… another notch in the chain of Asa doing what he wants no matter how it effects her.)

so he takes her outside.. and that’s when he said the most hypocritical thing I’ve ever heard

“We get stares inside, we get stares outside…..”

wait..

what?

WHY THE HELL DID YOU RECORD HER ENTIRE MELTDOWN? DO YOU NOT REALIZE YOU ARE JUST ENCOURAGING HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE STARING AT HER NOW!?!?

How in one hand, you can deride STRANGERS for looking at a grown teenager screaming and thrashing but praise viewers for checking out his video full of meltdowns???

seriosuly asa, I would LOVE to hear your explanation..

we get even more hypocrisy later with the TSA cares stuff.

In one breath, you complain how TSA cares doesn’t help enough, in the next, you complain that the last guy helped too much??!!

We SEE YOU ON VIDEO get special treatment on the video. You pass by everyone.. yet you’re STILL complaining!? Saying you’re gonna “call and complain”.. complain about what? Having to wait through delays? You think because you’re daughter is an autistic princess, the plane MUST be on time?

God.. there’s even a broader hypocrisy here.

He says “that guy probably went overboard with help Because I was holding a camera”
But, at the same time, you don’t get why people stare at you guys ALL the time. You are The only one at the candy shop with 3 large cameras and a boom mic…

how can you be so dense to say “someone acted different because of my camera equipment “ but then the next day not realize that PEOPLE ACT DIFFERENT BECAUSE OF YOUR CAMERA EQUIPTMENT!?

JESUS HELP ME PLEASE!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.