Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SilentPrincess

Chatty Member
Sorry I haven't been around or contributed much. My little fluffy man has been unwell, and today we found out from a blood test he has kidney disease. Tomorrow he is going to the vets to have an IV in, and a few tests for a couple of days. I also found out my friend from MN has cancer, so if I have been too bitchy, I am so sorry.

Does Pigrilla want to date her own son or something?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Y’all. Literally. @CoffeeMomof2 PLEASE weigh in on who would allow themselves to be projected like this. It’s really. Really. Bad.

Heh heh.

"Weigh in."

Honestly, I'm not sure I have a solid answer to that. I can speculate, but the whole situation is just.....so bizarre that I feel the need to really emphasize that this is out of my area of, like, strong knowledge.

The first thing that comes to mind is that she's legitimately stuck. She has no other option right now but to "allow" it.
If they're not keeping Fathering Autism rolling in some fashion, she's going to take a hit in Slimelife sales. The two are just so entwined. She may bring in more $$ just in terms of numbers, but if they don't continue exploiting Abbie via FA she will not be able to keep up her sales, or her position in the pyramid. For Priscilla, it seems like the hope was always for her to have her own "thing" completely removed from Abbie, something she could "be" without only being Abbie's Mom. She wanted a food truck. She was a Shipt queen for a hot minute. She famously had "helium hand" and volunteered for everything she possibly could. Hell, she even tried out the Pots Pans & Priscilla thing, which was primarily her, and filmed without Abbie around. She needed something else, something that wasn't directly mothering. Those activities were, like, her personality. They defined her as something other than just Abbie's Mom.
That's what she wanted with Slimelife. I think she/they may have started off initially with the right idea, claiming that Lipstick Mama & Fathering Autism would be totally separate things, that she wouldn't shill or even really talk about Slimelife on FA vlogs. That was her thing, her personality trait. At first I think they meant it. They barely talked about it at the beginning, it was just kinda mentioned offhandedly sometimes.

But of course FA viewers migrated over in an effort to "help." That's just what happens. Lots of influencers start side projects, and some of their audience participates. But she actually found some success with the makeup crap, and the more they mentioned it on FA the more sales and downline she made. It's become clear that she can only succeed in her fempire if she's Abbie's Mom while doing it. And she hates that. It's not what she wants. She makes that clear sometimes during lives, when people incessantly ask for Abbie and she's had enough to drink that she snaps at commenters about this being her thing, not Abbie's thing.

She needs an activity that's just hers, something she can do completely apart from her daughter, some defining characteristic of her very self that isn't Abbie's Mom. She's fine playing the role of Autism Mom, Football Mom, App State Mom, etc for sales and for attention & admiration. Those traits she's fine wielding to define her as she sees fit if they'll benefit her, but she doesn't want to actually do those things. She wants adulation, she wants to drink with Her Girls, she wants to host live makeup parties and decorate her dining room and live a life she's always dreamed of with the added bonus of admiration and sympathy for being an Autism Mom....as long as the actual autism/special needs don't directly involve her. She needs to be separate from that, she needs to wear it like a diamond studded crown of thorns that she can take off whenever she feels like it.

She can't do that. Everything she wants - money, a beautiful ( :rolleyes: ) home, fun parties, vacations, a child in college, good liquor and her favorite foods, attention, admiration, a horde of friends, power over others - is right there, right there in reach, but she's being dragged down by the anchor of Abbie and Fathering Autism. All of those things, All The Things, are wholly and absolutely dependent on a daughter she's ashamed of and a vlog she never wanted to be a part of run by a husband who ran out on her twice and who couldn't make all that money on his own the normal way like her mom & stepfather did.

She's miserable.
We know exactly how miserable she is because of the vlogs surrounding and immediately post WLS. Atha talked about how he'd have to carefully edit out her on the stairs because she was huffing and puffing, how she didn't want to be in the vlogs because of her appearance. She said how much she wanted to lose weight, how she was unhappy before surgery.
That misery doesn't magically go away. Plenty of Tattlers have talked about addiction transfer, about how important therapy is post-WLS to help overcome disordered eating and to power through the difficult times as you have to literally re-learn how to do the most basic human function of eating. She didn't address any of the underlying misery; she covered it up by drinking, by diving even further into Slimelife, and, eventually, by eating. And eating. And eating.

She's not blind. She saw the comments as her weight began to creep back up. She knows people could tell.
But what the fuck was she supposed to do? She needed Slimelife to keep the money rolling in, and she needed to keep people watching Fathering Autism to not only supplement her SL earnings but also to keep her sales and downline afloat. So she pretended she wasn't gaining. She dismissed the comments, she was careful to keep her food away from the camera, she kept proclaiming she was #105lbsdown, and through it all she probably honestly had the intention of getting back on track with healthier eating. I think for a time she really did intend to drop those pounds, once she was a little less stressed.
But the pandemic wore on and Abbie was home 24/7 for six months. And she was gaining weight. And it was obvious. By then it was too late. She'd stretched her stomach irreparably. Her clothes didn't fit anymore. It was undeniable.
But the money was still rolling in, and she could still comfort some of her misery with her favorite foods.

So at that point, she really had two choices.
She could put in the very, very hard work of getting therapy, changing her lifestyle, and either losing the weight or at least maintaining where she was.
Or - she could lean in to being "chubby" and project confidence about it. That works for people. Celebs like Lizzo and quite a few others are/were unapologetic about their shape. That seems to be easier than, y'know, losing weight so she decided to go that route. She's "fine" with her weight. She's "chubby" and "proud" of it. She just likes good food, y'all! She's a foodie and a beauty guru and a darn good chef!!

Well, she pretends to be, at least. That's the big difference between her and someone like Lizzo. One is just desperately pretending.
She has to pretend in order to keep her Fempire going, to keep the money coming in. She has to pretend to be comfortable in a bikini, to feel cute, to project confidence. She literally has no other option that she's willing to explore.
If she doesn't play along with Honking Across America, Electric Boogaloo and the upcoming homeschooling shenanigans and all the vlogging adventures, her Slimelife ship will go under. She's nothing on her own. She's nothing without using Abbie to help shill morgue makeup and shitty skincare, and with the new payment structure she's on even shakier ground.
And she knows it. She knows it. So she pretends, and she eats and drinks to find some sort of joy in her miserable life, and maybe she kinda does wish it'll kill her sooner rather than later.

I knew someone like that once. The circumstances were different, but he made a series of terrible choices in life and made worse ones trying to correct past mistakes, and eventually he had a long rap sheet, an ex with a restraining order, a child who wanted nothing to do with him, and a shitty job under the table at an exploitative restaurant. He drank because it was the only thing that numbed the misery, and the more he drank the sooner he'd die so the misery would be gone for good.
He barely made it to 40. He's dead now. Liver just.....went kaput. He was hemorrhaging and clotting at the same time, nothing could be done for him. He regretted it at the end.

Priscilla is a ticking time bomb in a lot of ways, I think.
Her misery is obvious when she doesn't realize the camera is on her. Her misery is obvious in the way she's gaining weight at, frankly, an alarming rate.
Something is gonna catch up with her.

I wouldn't believe anything Asshat says.. everything for the narrative. I have noticed that Abbie is in the VLOGS less... I wonder if they are having problems filming her now with all the tantrums and meltdowns.
100%

The footage we see of Abbie is the best few minutes of her day/week.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Bogey

VIP Member
Hello. I've been creeping, reading for months, but finally made my own account. You guys are awesome!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Hotographer512

VIP Member
If that room they stayed in was supposed to be a "celebrity" room they got fooled. 😆
They truly have zero idea
how people who have money are accommodated in high end hotels.
It's not with bunk beds 1 king and a day bed in a skinny long room I'll tell you that much.

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
My. What clickbait. "She ran and she was so happy!"
Ummm. She ran about 30 feet. Then they jump cut back to the music area, looking quite unhappy.
Notice after that the 2 littles on the swing are no longing swinging, they are just watching the Massives.
Something tells me there was more than not wanting to swing involved in that jump cut.

And she couldnt have cared less about anything- touching the furs, the instruments, nada. Its sad that really nothing interests her.

• Sad
  • Heart

Douchey

Well well, maybe this is where Golden boy will lose his virginity, snatched up by one of these drunken sweaty hogs!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Kimmied

VIP Member
I was thinking that exact same thing earlier. If only she would look so happy with Abbie that she does with these women and with her son. It's so apparent how she really feels about her daughter it's sickening.

My son would never ever call me that. Not even in jest. Not even if he was drunk. I would be mortified if I was her, putting that on his social media. But she's so dimwitted she doesn't care what he says. All she sees is her golden boy being so proud of his powerhouse mama.
My kids would never direct a cuss word to use as a description for a person. I had no idea my ID son has been learning cursive on his own. The peach truck rolled into town and I got my 100lbs of peaches. I took Dom with me, and my Pyrenees so we could do Starbucks after. So the truck rolls in and my 19 year old is excited and jumps up an down, yelling “peaches fuck!
AFD807D9-27A3-43D4-A85B-118BD3813458.jpeg
The yummy peach fuck peaches here”. I actually had to put my hand to his mouth, and was thanking my lucky stars there weren’t many people around. I’m kinda stuck. The writing on the truck is a little confusing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
I think she's as big as when she was rafting. What a waste of money that surgery was. But the burning question is what has driven her to eat her way back to where she was? It's got to be something. She looks so bloated.
January 2020 she was 9 months out and at this time trying to reach her 100lb down goal.
January 2020 was when the news about Assa being a deadbeat dad came out.
It was after that she started packing it back on. By December 2020 she could be seen drinking alcohol on the regular and she was seen scarfing down a huge plate of pork BBQ near Christmas.
I believe it was their dirty little secret getting exposed that did her in.

• Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I don’t need a middle man to purchase my makeup. What dumbasses. That woman who is on P’s team, who caught Covid back in January, is constantly saying she can’t afford shit. She struggles daily to make ends meet. How the hell is she paying for this trip? I’m sure she’s digging herself deeper into dept. I haven’t seen Sherrie GM in any of their group photos but I think she’s out there to.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

KateK

VIP Member
I'm surprised big P was able to find a dress that was able to cover everything like that.. she still looks huge but it is a better look to have material loosely covering..and a long dress covering her.

I was just thinking about the musical park with Abbie. I think if they had taken some time and just hung out there for a while that Abbie may have actually started exploring the musical stuff on her own and actually enjoyed it. They blow in somewhere and get there cameras out and shout at Abbie to try this try that. Why cant they just spend a couple of hours there and let her do stuff at her own pace? They may have missed a really good opportunity of her enjoying something.

• Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
They definitely are! The Wild West show even replied to their IG post, hoping that they were coming to the show that afternoon… Nope, they can’t be bothered to actually hang around and go to anything. Of course, they also wouldn’t be last minute planning it either…
I just don’t get this whole trip?? They reserved the RV parks months ago. Why did they not plan this out months ago too? Why wait until the last minute, sometimes on the way to the town, to ask what is there?
We are huge planners and usually plan more than we can even do, when we travel. We have to end up picking and choosing what can be done and what will have to wait for the next trip.. We will even split off, so everyone can enjoy the trip... Never have I ever, been without something to do…
They want selfies in front of monuments - they don’t give a shit about history or anything. This trip was more boring than the first one, If that’s possible. 100% they’re heading home once they sober up from Hunfest

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
If even ONE person aside from the Massives and Summer were yelling Abbies name, we'd have seen it. Hes full of shit.
Im so sick of them saying P is "so famous" shes a star, no one knows her from FA, shes the bestest, nicest, boss-babeiest woman ever!
Why didnt Asa show these throngs of people just waiting to kiss her fucked up hand and fake ring? We saw ONE.
Maybe the humpers in her downline are entranced, but no one will ever convince me the mean girls do anything but laugh their asses off at her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Smilelife is definitely becoming a sinking ship. The ones that were climbing ladders have left. The ones that made it, will nickel and dime everyone to death before they close their doors. They will bring every person that wants to try it in, just to get that fast money..
I feel so horrible for this Lady. She is in a dying company that has been ridden out and is going into pasture. Most people know Smilelife and if they wanted to try it, have done so. She probably won’t get many sales but maybe a few new sign ups, before they see the truth too..
If she had a great friend or family member, they need to make a deal with her, that they give her gas money, if she calls up Slimelife and tells them where to stick it and doesn’t look back.
Oh and if you are this beauty guide, and are reading this, take a minute, think about all your words of Sisterhood,Empowerment, Helping out each other, etc.. Now, look around you and see who is there.. Anyone help you get that room? Anyone offer gas money to get you home? Anyone offer some free flight miles to get part of your family home? It is mighty lonely, isn’t it… That is exactly what you get. Princess P and the rest, could care less about you being in that motel, if you had food to eat and how you are getting home and that is a pure shame..

• Sad
  • Heart

Seashellz

Chatty Member
It's pretty bad but it definitely got Percillerpotamus's attention. 😆 🤣 😂
And right after her huge high from her big bash!!
Perfect timing I'd say.
In his confession video Piggy says she didn't know people didn't like her, she had just assumed everybody liked her, until she found out about the tattler's, and what this site was saying about her. She also told Asa to block her from this site, so she would never be able to see all the nasty comments. Seriously, who thinks everyone likes them, I know me, and I know there are people who don't like me. Who the hell says 'I just assumed EVERYONE liked me' Psssshhh🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Wow

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I think they should have booked another room with two Queen beds just for Summer and Abbie. Abbie can afford it!

• Heart
  • Haha