Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hungry Hungry HunFest! Who is tho exthited?
❤ Everyone please give a great big Thanks to our tattler, @SCCOct66 , for presenting us with another superb thread title!❤
1658870878012.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry I haven't been around or contributed much. My little fluffy man has been unwell, and today we found out from a blood test he has kidney disease. Tomorrow he is going to the vets to have an IV in, and a few tests for a couple of days. I also found out my friend from MN has cancer, so if I have been too bitchy, I am so sorry.

Does Pigrilla want to date her own son or something?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry I haven't been around or contributed much. My little fluffy man has been unwell, and today we found out from a blood test he has kidney disease. Tomorrow he is going to the vets to have an IV in, and a few tests for a couple of days. I also found out my friend from MN has cancer, so if I have been too bitchy, I am so sorry.

Does Pigrilla want to date her own son or something?
It is the south after all, anything’s possible (no offense to any southerners on this site)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Harking back to Abbie's stomach flu vlog...I currently have a 101 degree fever (the C-word), and I just walked out to my mailbox in 98 degree heat. I felt 10x worse. The fact that they MADE Abbie sit outside in the hot sun while running a fever and feeling awful is cruel and I dare say abusive (even if their intent wasn't to actually hurt her...their stupidity and laziness did).

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Harking back to Abbie's stomach flu vlog...I currently have a 101 degree fever (the C-word), and I just walked out to my mailbox in 98 degree heat. I felt 10x worse. The fact that they MADE Abbie sit outside in the hot sun while running a fever and feeling awful is cruel and I dare say abusive (even if their intent wasn't to actually hurt her...their stupidity and laziness did).
The last thing you want to do is to sit out in the Florida heat and smell pool chlorine and probably cheese and booze when you are feverish and nauseous..... I cant even imagine.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
If the man child boy wannabe photographer thinks he's going to be taking "portraits" of beautiful women at the hun festival, he hasn't really SEEN that motley crew has he.
I know a thing or two about this subject and trust me when I say...
A person is either photogenic or they're not. There is no way in hell to make any of them look good. Photoshop only does so much.
Unless he's being paid real photographers wages ($1000.00's) for this gig, he's not even going to put the time in to correct dark circles.
He "point and shoots" landscapes. He's in over his head if he promised that group of ugly ass women "portraits".
Even when the subjects are photogenic, the editing is time consuming and challenging.
He has no clue.
My guess is he won't deliver actual "portraits".
I wonder if he will show his "work". 😆
If he does and he manages to make those pigs with lipstick look good...I'll be the first to give him props.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think she's wearing a tarp while she's stuffing her face. Someone call Dr. Now and see if he has any openings.

1658874103224.png

1658874007573.png

1658874224053.png

1658874286652.png

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Here we go with Abbie just looooves boats...we need a boat. What a slimy idiot. Just like Abbie loves the RV? And Abbie loves the McMansion..

Also P looks Huuuuuuge!!! I cant imagine her in that RV...And stuffing her face even while Asshat is filming.

If the man child boy wannabe photographer thinks he's going to be taking "portraits" of beautiful women at the hun festival, he hasn't really SEEN that motley crew has he.
I know a thing or two about this subject and trust me when I say...
A person is either photogenic or they're not. There is no way in hell to make any of them look good. Photoshop only does so much.
Unless he's being paid real photographers wages ($1000.00's) for this gig, he's not even going to put the time in to correct dark circles.
He "point and shoots" landscapes. He's in over his head if he promised that group of ugly ass women "portraits".
Even when the subjects are photogenic, the editing is time consuming and challenging.
He has no clue.
My guess is he won't deliver actual "portraits".
I wonder if he will show his "work". 😆
If he does and he manages to make those pigs with lipstick look good...I'll be the first to give him props.
Those HUNS dont want him anywhere near them with that camera... they want to use filters!!!

I would be surprised..outside of P's misfits if he photographs any of the others.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she's wearing a tarp while she's stuffing her face. Someone call Dr. Now and see if he has any openings.

View attachment 1449158

View attachment 1449153

View attachment 1449166

View attachment 1449170
My Goodness!! Such a mutant!! Her upper arm looks like a thigh with forearm growing out of it. The expanse of her actual thighs is shocking. She must have gained 20 pounds on this trip. I wonder what Golden Boy thought when he saw his parents. Their expanded girth is painfully obvious; Wow. Just Wow. I have to hand it to Dickdo for coming up with the laundry "accident" which led to the new tents for Cilldebeast. She outgrew everything!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hungry Hungry HunFest! Who is tho exthited?
❤ Everyone please give a great big Thanks to our tattler, @SCCOct66 , for presenting us with another superb thread title!❤
View attachment 1449021
Aw shucks! 😊🤗 We tattlers need to hydrate and stretch. I have a feeling there’s going to be plenty of material coming out of Denver Colorado in the next several days. Get ready to Snark!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.