Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She takes up the space of two normal size humans.

Yeah.

He just called his mother Priscilla motherf*cking Maass (PMFM).

That's definitely normal. Totally on-brand and 100% something she'd want tied her her dainty southern belle delusion. :rolleyes:
He’s deep in cult Kool aid right now. Just like colt, they whoop you up into the love bomb frenzy. Stupid people with no minds of their own art major league susceptible. Guess what junior, the only reason they Allow your gigantic birth giver in the room is because she is earning them money. Point blank,. Period.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yeah.

He just called his mother Priscilla motherf*cking Maass (PMFM).

That's definitely normal. Totally on-brand and 100% something she'd want tied her her dainty southern belle delusion. :rolleyes:
Baby maass has been hitting the vodka like mama sloth. The fact he’d actually refer to her like that speaks volumes. That’s my mom, wow tittie boy, just wow.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So their name tags say how much they have sold.. nothing as nice as love bombing and then seeing everyone else has sold more than you. It’s a very passive aggressive “I’m better than you” and “sell more and you can have all these ribbons next year”. Everyone seems soooo trashy

• Heart
Reactions: 28
WOW! Look at the state of this woman!
D-runk, drunk drunk drunk dranked dranker d-runked, can she be any more stupidor..did I just make up a word. I could have said fat slovenly pig, what do you call a drunken swine?
1659180659916.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG... Hercules!!! 😂

I bet this HUNFEST is pumping up P's already over inflated ego.. I bet she is insufferable after this....Lets worship P for exploiting her IDD daughter and her weak minded HUMPERS to bring in $$$$$$$. She has everything she loves... attention, fancy hotel, FOOD, unlimited alcohol, HUMPERS to admire her...

Hopefully Abbie is getting a short break from the craziness and a camera stuck in her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Last nights vlog. Another full day of petting zoo’s and fair food. Literally that’s all they do at every stop. Ass justifies their cowboy hat purchases because, you know, Halloween and Slimelife theme parties. 🙄 Annnnd he’s drunk slurry at the end. Same same.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So, for the first time in all the years I’ve been watching FA on the various social media sites, Priscilla has something I’d like: a Rolex watch! Slime life gave her a Rolex watch because she’s sold so much makeup. Wow. Thanks to her autistic daughter and her husband for filming their daughter and putting it out there for the world to see.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So, for the first time in all the years I’ve been watching FA on the various social media sites, Priscilla has something I’d like: a Rolex watch! Slime life gave her a Rolex watch because she’s sold so much makeup. Wow. Thanks to her autistic daughter and her husband for filming their daughter and putting it out there for the world to see.
Hope they bought her the Omar special extra extra wide band to go with it ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Last year when they were on their first Honking Across America Tour she wore that infamous yellow dress 🤦‍♀️and she had a second gunt forming back then and I had some fun with that pic!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂
Here is the pic from last summer alongside the one from the most recent vlog.
BIG difference! :oops:😂😂
View attachment 1457159
Holy mackerel, she's out outrageously HUGE. I'm going to print and tape it on my closet mirror for two reasons 1) Bella, you are not morbidly obese and 2) Bella you still need to lose that 40 pounds

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I guess the cowboy hats and boots (Asa went on and on about the hats, but I didn't see them talk about the boots, did you?) would be perfect to bring out for the dress up that the Slimelife women are doing. Asa and Isaiah can be the cowboys that wrangle in the unicorns. WTAF is wrong with all of these people? who decides to put on a unicorn get up to sit by a bleeping pool?
Screen Shot 2022-07-30 at 11.03.39 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I just finished watching Kaitlin's latest vlog. She and Kaidale have been in Hilton Head and Kaidale keeps asking for "Big Guy's House". Guess what, Kaitlin catered to her son's wants and needs and cut the vacation short by one day to head back to see Grandpa. Watching her vlog made me so sad for Abbie who has had zero fun since the beginning of the trip with Grandma and Dishy Grandpa. They have done NOTHING for Abbie's enjoyment. On a side note, I hope that Kaitlin is reassessing her decision to be a van person. Kaidale is very attached to his Grandpa and I think they are better off doing long weekends away. I know that she means well, but sometimes she isn't firing on all cylinders.
I watched this video, which I rarely do, and I also admired her for getting Kaidale outside to roller blade with her on various sidewalks. The joy on both their faces was uplifting.

The answer is nope. He runs a tit ton faster than Abbie, so I gotta be on my game. The only way to do that is to NOT be filming, maintaining some control over him (does not always have to be physical, a lot of the time it is just being near him and letting him know I am watching him) and again, always cognizant of the environment we are in, and knowing his mood. On impulsive days I've got a firm hold on his hand, on calm days I give him more freedom. A new place next to a road? Nope. I'm holding your hand kid.

Hey P, the cross body purse is supposed to fall by your side, not rest on your ass...lol! You may want to loosen that strap before it cuts off circulation to your left boob!
Here's a thought, maybe they didn't but the tin can for Abbie but for Prissypoo because I don't think she would fit on a plane. Maybe she would if she had 2 side-by-side 1st class seats and 2+ seat belt extenders. Hmmmm 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.