Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He is obsessed with his mommy.
And himself.
He’s such an insecure young man. Big P began pouring her insecurities into him early on. And with the camera in his face growing up, he became an insecure, anxious entertainer and caregiver.

I bet Summer was also flown out to help Big P with her hair. So she can be pampered in celebrity fashion like she thinks she deserves.

Loud, throbbing music at tonight’s party, and Sweet Girl is permitted to plunk down on the patio in her dress. Interesting that AssA, Summer, and Golden Boy weren’t right at her side. But that might be by Pig’s design so the SL crowd can see what a self-sacrificing, dedicated mother she truly is.
64C23079-B7CE-43AE-B22E-800B0304B148.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I haven't finished tonight's blog yet, but I got so angry I just had to come here to vent, "Pigcilla keep your bleeping hands off of Abby's face, she's your daughter not a goddamn pet!!!" Sorry, it just irritates the crap out of me, she never gives that girl space, she needs to keep her alligator arms to herself. 😠😡 And FB needs to add an alligator emoji. Okay I'm done.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Warning: The following clip contains scenes that some viewers may find disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised.
This scared me, made me gasp...one of the P's huns!! WOW, WOW, just WOW :sick:

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Warning: The following clip contains scenes that some viewers may find disturbing. Viewer discretion is advised.

To appear in public with that mess on her face is disturbing. I mean, WTF!!! And this is a company that is promoting makeup.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I didn't see anyone post this pic, it's Porky Pig in all her glory...or so she likes to think. The humpers are blind and commenting how beautiful she is, and how successful her weight loss was. Gag me!

Found the average price of the rooms there, I am sure they paid much more for the honking room. It actually looks like a train cabin, it's so narrow, and am pretty sure that Abby is going to have issues with it>>>but of course we won't get to see that, they have to make it look like she's having a good time.🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

It was an alarming density of makeup for daytime.
4DD0C758-E96F-4815-A468-15BA189EF0A3.jpeg

But after the sun set, it was less shocking. Oh my! And another mother of the bride dress for Big P.
11D793E1-2E30-4482-83BE-3F9A38B13210.jpeg

All the Hun cuddling is ridiculous! Or I’m just a bitter human. 😄
91B34AF0-A8DE-4933-BD2E-16B1997CA0D4.jpeg

83745E59-3837-49AE-B1D0-290BF127750E.jpeg

Sherry GM Update: She’s hanging in there, dressed up and ready to party.
B7271039-62A3-474A-AB1A-47836DB4903D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Get ready Guyths! The whoo hoo bus of annoying, obnoxious boss babes with fake eyelashes, push up bras, slathered on morgue makeup, plump lips and surgically enhanced bodies is coming to a city near you!

Screenshot_20220731-010528~2.png

Screenshot_20220731-010534~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
How much you wanna bet they stored the trailer on a humpers property, I mean how did they just randomly find this field, I hope I am right and they break into the trailer and steal stuff.

The humpers are having a field day with the arrival of Summer, just like Pig & Ass, they are all acting like she is actually a part of the family. I wonder how her real family feels about this, those sloths always referring to her as one of their 'kids.

I have a couple screenshots from the humpers, and Sheri is baaaack, acting like the Maassives press agent. I don't know what it is about her, but she irritates the F out of me.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Fun fact. My great grandmother, and the Queen Mother were first cousins, but my great great grandparents came to America when she was 4.
We always joke about it though- "where's our invite to the Royal Weddings", etc. 😂😂 😂
Sounds to me you had a lucky escape. The royals are as trashy as the Maas’s.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Hey Guyths! Want to play a game?
Who done it?
Match the hairstyle to the contestant.
Screenshot_20220731-044309-619.png

Screenshot_20220731-042914-590~2.png

Screenshot_20220731-043148-513~2.png

Screenshot_20220731-043354-998~2.png

Screenshot_20220731-043643-721~2.png

Screenshot_20220731-043951-210~2.png

If you guessed #1-C, #2-B, #3-A
winner, winner chicken dinner!!! :m

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So did she win the stupid Lipstick Challenge?
I cant believe that Sherri drove there from Virginia! o_O
And here's Red's post- her team, which P is on has sold $85 million in 5 years. I guess I can see why she hasnt bailed. No matter what, I dont think anyone will out earn her. Anyway, P looks like such a fool in her shiny dresses and swollen feet next to these "leaders". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1459390
Even though Red scams just as much if not more than P, I actually think Red looks really good/pretty etc.

Reactions: 15
Even though Red scams just as much if not more than P, I actually think Red looks really good/pretty etc.
I think she looks good, but also looks like she is conceited, with a bitchy personality. Anyone know her name? I would like to look her up on FB and Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve missed being here the past couple of days!

And now it’s almost time for me to go to bed. So I leave all you lovely people with this-

People I would consider buying make up from:

Random fellow in an ad here on Tattler
View attachment 1459497

People I definitely would not consider buying make up from:

Swine Slime Scammer
View attachment 1459498
Wtf is going on with her bottom teeth? They've slid over her top ones. I swear one of these days we're going to read about this mutant on the news. "Alien life form has been masquerading in the body of a obese idiot from Florida"

1659271105792.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Lil’ Cilla looking like a drag Queen!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

It looks like a cast member from The Rocky Horror Picture Show 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
1659272278843.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she looks good, but also looks like she is conceited, with a bitchy personality. Anyone know her name? I would like to look her up on FB and Instagram.
I can only imagine the likes of Pinky and Red ..what they have to say about P when they are on their own. I'm sure Red likes that she brings in $$$$ but they probably have disdain for her. She is making $$$$ solely by exploiting Abbie on FA... whereas Pinky and Red have to actually have a huge downline that can actually sell some makeup. They have to appear that they know makeup, are glamorous , have great bodies..etc...Pig doesn't have to do any of these things.

Pigs group of misfits.. as far as I see do not make money...other then what they pay slime to stay active.. and this is combined with the non active HUMPERS "helping" P get to this goal or that goal.... Pig is running an eventual losing game tho... there are only so many HUMPERS... and this group she has.... they have to be big time losing money and their lives are probably more and more a mess...it really is very sad that they are being exploited like that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.