Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knobs :). Maybe Isaiah is thinking about how great his “what I did during my summer vacation” paper is going to be for school as he hands out his birthday party invites to his 21st. I helped with the invite.
Looks like ASSa decided to wear his support bra

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Knobs :). Maybe Isaiah is thinking about how great his “what I did during my summer vacation” paper is going to be for school as he hands out his birthday party invites to his 21st. I helped with the invite.
I have never seen,or heard of a family so needy for attention that they go to these lengths...every one of them...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Isaiah is simply not normal.
What 20 yr old man could go to one of these functions without dying of embarrassment for himself, and of watching his mother as she squeals and snorts around like the sloppopotamus she is.
He should be mortified.
If I did that to either of my son's I think they'd go into witness protection. Seriously. 😎😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
where was the so happy part? i may have missed it….

Lipstick Daddy!!! So wtf why is Asa at one of the toasts? No one on Big P’s downline was invited. What a bleeping knob. And that boss babe needs to lay off the Botox….

View attachment 1454553
There were a couple of other Hunbands along the wall videotaping the toast for their Sweethearts, errr… Sweathearts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok- I've been dying to get home to tell you this!
I work with clients who have dual diagnosis- both substance abuse, and mental health.
We have a few odd code words or phrases that we use to alert other staff members that we need assistance.
One of our codes is "Pink Panther." (Long story lol)
So anyway, co-worker and I were taking a smoke break and this post is the first thing I saw, and immediately cracked up.
Co-worker asks what Im looking at, so I hand her my phone.
She looks at it for a second, looks at me and shouts "Pink Panther! Pink Panther!"
I swear I almost peed my pants! 😂 😂 😂
@RocketQueen
Hilarious!!!🤣 I love this story!!😁
I will never look at ASSa the same again!!! 😂😂😂😂
902FABAC-FC53-44DA-AB5C-4528290FC842.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It looked like Abbie really wanted to swing. If they weren't giant self serving assholes they could have looked up parks for people with disabilities and hit one or more while on their trip. I only watched that one clip do they actually do anything just for Abbie? Most of us here have kids and I don't know about all of you but if I'm going anywhere its packed with things for my kids. I might get to do a few things along the way but really it's for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is Piggy all of a sudden wearing outfits that cover parts of her Mammoth arms, the whole traveling blog she bared them like trophies.

Ass looks like he is going into labor up against that wall. I wonder if the Huns were just as shocked at his weight gain, as they were at Piggys.

I guess she didn't have time to get her gown hemmed, pretty pathetic that she doesn't know how to do it herself. I just hope someone gets a picture of her tripping over it...Earthquake!

So many pictures of them, but nothing of what is going on with Abby. So has nothing to do with fathering autism, those two gluttons are only about themselves.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m not criticizing you in any way… I just realized I speak to my dog how they speak to Abby, and he probably understands as much or even less than Abby. For example.. telling him why he can’t go outside “you cannot go outside right now, people are sleeping and you like to bark” telling him “no outside” would be much more efficient.
Exactly! That’s my thing tho.. I absolutely not equate ABA to dog training . ABA Is formatted to human children. Anything thing, I should of made clear, is that I am infertile. So my GSDs are the closest thing I can have to children. So I put them over myself. Espically right now we’re out of work. We are literally eating Raman so they can get worm meds.

thank you for understanding I didn’t mean it in any disingenuous way!

Nothing more beautiful than watching a GSD or Malinois at work. I’m on a list for either dog that fails out of K-9 camp. Nobody messes with GSD or Malinois when on a walk or barking when someone is outside.
Happy birthday everyone, too! I’m not counting mine this year. I give all birthday greetings and messages to @boychik0830 !!
Talk about some great life companions!
725C2739-106F-4668-8D10-BBD847D149F7.jpeg
CA9B1BA6-8DC1-4583-ADF9-ABBCC1E1AB57.jpeg
0E5559B7-BF04-4C2F-AA58-04A54ABEEB0D.jpeg
268EA149-81AE-4AC9-99C3-7C1F5542F9AC.jpeg

you forgot this:
I fixed it for you!! And of course I had to get the n on it!
(#thisisnicoleabbieandkimberleeaskingAssaforthe947357daytoremovetheuselessfaninthekitchen)
Oh just wait til they get home and I see it…. Haha

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh my, Big P looked like she was channeling her inner Liz Taylor Cleopatra.

View attachment 1454718
And she always seeks out one of the CEOs and invades her physical space. Oh, and the boys on the wall did not receive champagne that I could see. Rules are rules.
Damn someone call a seamstress that dress is way too long and of course she's finished all of her drink and holding an empty glass.

She could easily hide three people under that dress. Dayum.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Exactly! That’s my thing tho.. I absolutely not equate ABA to dog training . ABA Is formatted to human children. Anything thing, I should of made clear, is that I am infertile. So my GSDs are the closest thing I can have to children. So I put them over myself. Espically right now we’re out of work. We are literally eating Raman so they can get worm meds.

thank you for understanding I didn’t mean it in any disingenuous way!

Talk about some great life companions!View attachment 1454909View attachment 1454910View attachment 1454911View attachment 1454912

Oh just wait til they get home and I see it…. Haha
I’ve never tried to have kids but most likely am infertile as well. Plus with multiple crappy genetic chronic illnesses, I don’t want to pass that on. If I ever have kids they will be adopted. I have two golden retrievers and two cats. They are my children. I would do anything I could to save them. I’d run in front of a car to keep them from getting hit. Is that normal? Probably not! The way they do things with Abby is so much like dog training it’s ridiculous! My cats prefer their Costco bell pepper box as a bed over their cat beds. They’ve been using a Costco box as a bed for like two years now. I do put a towel in there to make it more comfy lol!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm surprised big P was able to find a dress that was able to cover everything like that.. she still looks huge but it is a better look to have material loosely covering..and a long dress covering her.

I was just thinking about the musical park with Abbie. I think if they had taken some time and just hung out there for a while that Abbie may have actually started exploring the musical stuff on her own and actually enjoyed it. They blow in somewhere and get there cameras out and shout at Abbie to try this try that. Why cant they just spend a couple of hours there and let her do stuff at her own pace? They may have missed a really good opportunity of her enjoying something.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.