Fathering Autism #130 Pig at HunFest Isaiah Her Date-Huns Won’t Believe How She’s Gained the Weight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES! 🤣
Ass has a sharp, forked tongue.
Pig has Thingys, whatchmacallits and your just jealousth. She is a real scholar, I tell ya.🤣
The recent vlog where she speaks about the lady that gave Abbie the beads.. her granddaughters diagnosis..
Pig says, she was born during Covid, so.. She is three, I think..smh..
Covid.. early 2020. We are midway through 2022. Math skills are a nope too.. gotcha! Hope she is not counting the money. 👀
1. She’s got 💩 for brains, born in ‘81 yet covid started instead 2020!, 🤦‍♀️
2. She acts like a 3 year old lmao!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Asshole Maas is an interesting twisted fat boy. Do you all remember way back when he said something like at one time he wanted to be a minister or preacher and had planned on attending bible school or
he founded his own - Abbie Church of Present Day Saints - donations accepted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Tonight's vlog --

Thumbs up if you believe the totally impromptu praising priscilla session where Isaiah convinces us that P is NOT successful in slimelife because of Abbie and FA! ;) 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
bleeping tone deaf idiot. Look how diverse our company is. Not one person of color. She’s worse than stupid
Her idea of diverse was that was a group of the over 50 crowd and everyone of them looked younger and fitter than Cilldebeast.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Tonight's vlog --

Thumbs up if you believe the totally impromptu praising priscilla session where Isaiah convinces us that P is NOT successful in slimelife because of Abbie and FA! ;) 🤪
Of course they were Hollering "Abbie".. all P's downline are HUMPERS and that is the reason they even joined... and the "DANCING"... Dummer and Isaiah were hanging on to her for dear life as she was wildly slinging her body from side to side.

if it was so successful... we would have seen a lot more of the party then those few seconds. They had to leave early because.. Abbie would get too wound up.. that never seemed to stop them before..wonder if something ultra embarrassing happened.

Isaiah saying they dont know P from Fathering Autism..mmm.. yes they do know her from FA... and she would not even be there without the exploitation. They have zero realization they are at a sleazy MLM HUNFEST.

P's ego is now as big as her girth...

Reactions: 37
Princess P was already out of breathe just walking down the hall to the “bash” in tonight’s vlog.

Also PMFM can’t take a compliment from Asa at all, she just responds “oh my goodness”
Granted his affection is entirely fake but really? She couldn’t fake it for the camera?
The narcissistic man of a husband just called her fine and said he loves to see her walk away😏 and all PMFM could say was “oh my goodness” with a barely audible laugh

& also Summer had started to almost chime into the conversation about her own lackluster dress in that same clip but she stopped herself. Hmm

Back to add that when PMFM was in the large hallway talking to a “fan” the fan mentioned that Princess P looked great. Princess P gave her a half assed hug and responded with “thank you, that means a lot” PMFM was having some insecurities that night I see

Loved how Isaiah asked how many people were at the event and asked “600?” And the camera cut to the next clip before Asa decided to answer.

“Priscilla is famous here”. PRISCILLA MOTHERF*CKING MASS EVERYBODYYYY

Woah in the clip at around 5:24, Abbie looks swollen and sun burnt. She doesn’t look very good at all in that clip

PMFM mentions having McDonald’s for dinner and having to help hook up the camper to the truck as humbling, it’s keeping her humble she says. witch shut the entire hell up!!!!

Isaiah is back to hurting everyone’s eyes with that stupid polka dot shirt again. It’s hideous and makes me sick.

PMFM was petting Sandy to death, looks at her hands, then takes her hand and rubs her eye. But then decides to blow out the side of her mouth to blow the hair out of her face. Such an IQ on PMFM

Anddd we’re back to watching PMFM with her cankles in that reclining chair on the RV. How many more vlogs are we going to get of her fugly cankle in that recliner chair while everybody else is literally doing something useful???

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If even ONE person aside from the Massives and Summer were yelling Abbies name, we'd have seen it. Hes full of tit.
Im so sick of them saying P is "so famous" shes a star, no one knows her from FA, shes the bestest, nicest, boss-babeiest woman ever!
Why didnt Asa show these throngs of people just waiting to kiss her fucked up hand and fake ring? We saw ONE.
Maybe the humpers in her downline are entranced, but no one will ever convince me the mean girls do anything but laugh their asses off at her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
bleeping tone deaf idiot. Look how diverse our company is. Not one person of color. She’s worse than stupid
OMG she CANNOT be serious???!!! Diverse?? I mean, a box of crayons has more color than this photo...lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So thems some pretty shiney eyes in tonight's video. Weed is legal in Colorado, right? I watched another old video of theirs, broke my BS button again, ordered half a dozen..you know we'll hear many more glorious Prissassapotomus stories.
1659481847680.png

• Haha
Asshole Jr. is such a pretentious little tit; had some big words lined up for this slog.....nobody talks like that you little,creepy turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's really really stupid. She doesn't know the definition of diverse and follows it with "look at our beauties over 50". 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
So you know how they always say they want to go to Canada but then have some weird excuse why they cant even when they are just a couple hours from the border at times….well i knew if you had a dui you are inadmissible to Canada…what else makes you inadmissible…fraud conviction, theft conviction, child abandonment, failure to pay child support. I asked my uncle who works for Canada Border Services and he said they wouldn’t be admissible based on their convictions and they would have to pay alot of money each time in order to get a special pass to come.
Also in tonights blog assa said their adventure is almost over but theyll talk about that later. Sounds like they’re packing up early.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.