Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSilverFox

VIP Member
Imagine taking your child to A&E and at the forefront of your mind is taking selfies and random video clips to upload to the gram for hundreds of thousands of bots/strangers to view. It's such a weird existence.

• Sad
Reactions: 41

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Folks I might actually bookmark this "BBC" website he's found.
There's a fair bit of content on there, looks like it could become quite popular.

274561406_493497759115706_2770302260355506865_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Axatogrind

VIP Member
I'm highly amused that someone in management consultancy draws pie charts manually in powerpoint (or similar) instead of using a pie chart tool.

piechartlolz.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Tell.A.Tale

Idk if you can use the term ableism wrt reproductive health but the assumption that everyone child free has chosen that is incredibly ignorant and hurtful. I know there’s at least one IVF mummy on this thread & I was lucky enough to manage to have a baby after a women’s cancer in my mid 20s… like the desperate want/need is impossible to explain and the sadness and tbh, trauma never really leaves you and that’s *with* the privilege of now having a child so can’t imagine how devastating that’d be to read to someone who tried and it never worked out for them. He’s a piece of shit.
Amen 🙏 And that would be me… the desperate want, the feelings of emptiness, the knowledge that others lives are progressing while yours stagnates, having less in common with your friends with each passing year and being accurately aware of your age, so much more so than women who were successful. The loneliness, the helplessness, the tears, the yearning that stabs like a knife when you least expect it. I could go on, but this isn’t therapy and I’m not looking for sympathy. I just hate him so much when he’s like this. You’ve hit it spot on though - not everyone chooses to be childless but he CHOSE to be a parent, no fewer than 3 times. He made that choice once, and then actively repeated it twice so why does he think he deserves a pat on the back for the very basics of parenthood. And newsflash FOD. It’s not only parents that “accomplish” things, as you note with your hospital story and your shade at people who don’t work out. Millions of people accomplish far more in this life than you do (without kids or an exercise bike), what do you really have to proud of FOD? An Instagram account full of bots? A racist wife? Children that will resent you if they don’t already? Hint: it’s also not your cock and balls calves you repulsive, tone deaf 🛎 end!

Last edited:
  • Heart

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Shopping, booze, quick look at some shit art to appear a bit cultured, stay in a hotel that looks exactly like your own house, fucking nightmare fry-up and assorted soulless chain restaurant steez. Drive of death from Ramshite to Bristol. Well done everyone. 0 Oliver Bonas trinkets out of 10.

• Haha

Axatogrind

VIP Member
I tend to sleep quite well most of the time, happy in the knowledge that I'm not exploiting my children.

You should try it, Simon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Axatogrind

VIP Member
People with "a daily schedule lacking in free time" due to a high stress job do not spend hours a day making content for instagram and managing two instagram accounts AND be father of the year to four children AND have an exercise session almost every day AND put in training for a race in Mallorca AND play hockey twice a week AND do 5+ years worth of DIY in a single year AND have cock 'n' balls calves AND the hundred and one other things he posts about doing that are nothing to do with his job.

Was his new year's resolution to just take the absolute piss?

• Heart
  • Haha

Axatogrind

VIP Member
This #ad absolutely reeks, I think it's been set up from the start. He posts an obviously unhealthy daily routine, full of things that aren't conducive to a good night's sleep. He asks for sleep tips, then later it's all eye-rolling "everyone has a recommendation when you tell them you can't sleep" - well duh, you were LITERALLY ASKING?!!

So, two weeks later (wow what a long trial duration for a problem he's had for 14 years!) he claims to have done the following:
  • "We now eat with the kids most nights" it says in his caption (what happened to Clemmie's working pattern of not getting home until later, did that magically change too?)
  • He cut down caffeine
  • He exercises during the day, not at night
  • He stopped looking at screens after 10pm (yet was replying to comments around midnight last night lol)
If he's done all that at the same time, he will have NO IDEA if the sleep drops have made any difference whatsoever, so his claim that he's only advertising them because they worked for him is totally disingenuous. When troubleshooting, you change ONE thing at a time, otherwise you do not know what helped resolve the issue.

By strongly pushing the idea that the sleep drops work in combination with other things, some gullible people will buy the drops, and even if they change just one thing about their routine (he's helpfully given a whole shopping list of examples) they will probably see an improvement and think the drops work, so they buy more drops.

It's bullshit, and he knows it's bullshit. He balks at the cost of monitoring his daughter's medical condition, and then flogs sleep drops to his followers at £69 per 30-days supply.

Slow clap, Simon.

• Heart
Idk if you can use the term ableism wrt reproductive health but the assumption that everyone child free has chosen that is incredibly ignorant and hurtful. I know there’s at least one IVF mummy on this thread & I was lucky enough to manage to have a baby after a women’s cancer in my mid 20s… like the desperate want/need is impossible to explain and the sadness and tbh, trauma never really leaves you and that’s *with* the privilege of now having a child so can’t imagine how devastating that’d be to read to someone who tried and it never worked out for them. He’s a piece of shit.

• Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
I had totally forgotten about the dripping jizz photo too! One the biggest laughs I've ever had on these threads 😂

I remember someone actually asked him about it in the comments and he said something lame like "I really like myself" 🤨

Found it 💦

Jizz.jpg

ETA: wait, why the fuck has he got a small mini-fringe in the middle of his fringe? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Imagine getting a book deal and getting paid to write "take a picture of your bump"', "moisturize" and "get a massage and a leather jacket".
This is at best a column in glamour magazine.
And the bs about buying herself a size 10 jacket. I’m not body shaming here, she is! She’s probably only a size 10 now after months of exercise and dieting, 7 years after the birth of her last kids. I can’t think of anything more depressing than buying yourself some clothes you “intend” to fit in after pregnancy. What about all the mums who don’t “snap back”, like you Clem, and have an expensive, pointless piece of clothing in your wardrobe reminding you every day that you’re too big to wear it. I’d give exactly the opposite advice, I’d say, hang fire on post pregnancy clothing until you feel ready, don’t rush to try to have that pre-pregnancy body, your main concern should be keeping you and your little one safe and well, wear something that’s low maintenance comfortable and you don’t mind getting covered in milk, vom, dribble, wee, poo and food, because before you know it that will all be over and that jacket you were gonna buy is already out of fashion.

Im all for self care in pregnancy, it’s tough, but it doesn’t have to be about buying shit, imagine if your money situation was tight, pregnancy massages are £40-£60, moisturiser isn’t cheap, buying a piece of clothing to give you the impetus you need not to be a fat fkr! Honestly, it’s like a bloody commercial break that bloody book! It’s not helping anyone but the SODs bank account 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Axatogrind

VIP Member
I've tried to fix his pie chart for him, but do you think I've been a bit generous with the "everything else"? 🤔

Chart.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
Complaining about the noise beside his head in a&e? Self obsessed. I don't have children - a fault, apparently, in his eyes as I only have to look after myself (wrong) - but I have spent countless nights in a&e (including three during the pandemic) as the carer of an elderly parent (and some nights myself when I was poorly). The level of noise means you don't rest but it is life sustaining noise. It isn't something to complain about. I always find the light more disturbing, and the compulsion to eat a McDonald's at 4am because I had no dinner. And the staff have to put up with the noise, and much much worse. Self obsessed and self congratulatory. Is it to distract from his oddbox failure? He is getting quite aggressive about people who don't mirror his family dynamic ie working (?), married, working wife, with children. I'm just happy if I'm dressed by lunchtime ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Chortlebear

He was fortunate he only had a 3 hour wait to be seen in A& E given the current circumstances....and as for moaning about the "noisy" equipment....words fail me , he is such an entitled prick
at least he can work from home and not have to do a 12 hr shift on a ward , which I've previously had to do after a middle of the night visit to hospital with sick child as husband working away from home
I don’t think he did have a 3 hour wait (we’d have heard about it). His complaint was that he had to spend 3 hours total there by Marnie’s bedside listening to irritating machines. Like WTAF???? 😳 😱
Life saving machines and your daughter clearly very unwell and you’re filming the whole thing, joking about marks on the ceiling, feeling sorry for yourself but delighting in the amazing insta content it’s giving you for the morning about being an amazing parent. Dick.
He’s an utterly disgusting and vile human being in every single way.

• Heart
Reactions: 32