Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He clearly has no idea of the sexual assault allegations against Chris Noth. Or if he does, then bad taste using him on the Peloton. Considering Peloton are doing massive damage control by removing him from their brand.

Certainly turned my stomach! 🤢 Is he wearing a mankini?
Come on @Axatogrind, that is calling out for his face to be photoshopped on to Borat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
For some of our fellow trolls maybe there should be a trigger warning.

Loving it personally though.

:love:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Good to see legend Hungermama upthread though. Where would the Hoopers be without her?

I just got approached for a job with the same company that FoD allegedly works for.
I only realised when I googled them and he popped up. Anyway, I’d been looking at pay on Glassdoor and if he is still a Director with them, he’s on a comfortable salary that keeps them in Farrow and Ball and Waitrose Essentials. Not sure it’ll stretch to massively luxuriously holidays for six though.
God remember when they got that free holiday at that villa and it was something like £10,000 a week 👀
£10,000
In fact I think they went twice 🙄
Bet they lie in bed inwardly sobbing no more luxury free holidays to Portugal 😗

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who are you an what have you done with Rainy !? 🤭🤭
In all honesty I started another thread about another influencer (thevitaminDproject) and as it was her first thread she got pissed annoyed. Turned her account private and named me in her bio too as a rainbow and a lemon with "seek professional help". It just made me appreciate Father of daughters a little bit more. This is thread #51 after all. Low bar but he hasn't taken screenshots of our messages and put them up either. If he wants me to click on a #AD + leave a good comment I'm willing to do that from my Island of exile in Elba.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG rainbow just saw the vitamin D bio 🤯. They can't take any criticism at all can they! I remember her stories last week about turning her profile private and establishing boundaries (her favorite word, if she got a penny every time she said it she would be rich). I didn't know the reason for her torments was our dear Rainbow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dunno maybe I am too much hun, but she's not the only influencer I've commented or made threads about (The multidad + carla crozier).

Just highlighting her perceived lack of consistency. With the song she used in her reel. One situation where she's perfectly okay with a certain word being used then another not at all from something she's retweeted. Wants privacy, but at the same time giving away lots+ lots of details including her kids school and her new house. Is it really shocking as a random I could work out her new home's location? Aims to be authentic and does an #AD with john Lewis then later calls their items "tacky".

Nothing wrong with #boundaries, but I don't see them being an excuse to being rude to your followers either. With the first screenshot I posted she could have just said her father didn't live in the UK if she wanted to reply at all without the need of reposting that person's message, with a "don't do this" and a lecture why.

I've also never contacted her.

Back to the swooning:

1644494932864.png

1644495237924.png

• Heart
@rainbowlemon totally with you on this. Read some of that thread and an interview with her while she was still in London (she essentially said she didn't mind doing it for free because it raised her profile, but not in those words). And I had looked at her posts before but wasn't impressed by the mother-earth worthiness. Strange names for her children when she supposedly supports a free Palestine. Her account won't remain private for long because it's the public visibility that attracts the followers and the ads. And her husband works for Gorrillas (he's on LinkedIn) so isn't raking in mega bucks.
And I worked out where ST lives, and where FoD lives from their posts. I even got the plans submitted for planning permission by the previous owner. I know that makes me sad (or a good detective), but it is all in the public domain. Instagram is like a boomerang - it goes out, it comes back.
But I can't cope with any more that the FoD thread for now. The gift that keeps on giving.

Reactions: 8
It wouldn't be in FOD's interests to post screenshots or call out Tattle IMO.

Many of the posts on here could well open other peoples' eyes to the issues we have around ethics, child safety/exploitation, hypocrisy, insensitivity, irregularities in what he posts, smug entitlement, shaming and the rest.....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In all honesty I started another thread about another influencer (thevitaminDproject) and as it was her first thread she got pissed annoyed. Turned her account private and named me in her bio too as a rainbow and a lemon with "seek professional help". It just made me appreciate Father of daughters a little bit more. This is thread #51 after all. Low bar but he hasn't taken screenshots of our messages and put them up either. If he wants me to click on a #AD + leave a good comment I'm willing to do that from my Island of exile in Elba.
What a nasty beech ! She comes at you then she has to go through me first Rainy - i am with you sister !❤

• Heart
What a nasty beech ! She comes at you then she has to go through me first Rainy - i am with you sister !❤
Awww I can feel the love.

:cry:

Guess this is also the perfect time to announce my new valentines day #collaboration with fatface. 🤪

Use the code: RAINBOW for a wonderful discount of 0.05% off the limited edition heart sweatshirts. The only way to show that you care for that someone special.

#influencer
#AD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.