Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall I do a version of the gifted list with the snickers bar on it or would that be too silly? 😜
Think Dionne definitely deserves the credit

Guys don’t forget if you’re helping an old lady across the road to film it. If a good deed isn’t filmed it didn’t happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Folks I might actually bookmark this "BBC" website he's found.
There's a fair bit of content on there, looks like it could become quite popular.

274561406_493497759115706_2770302260355506865_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Folks I might actually bookmark this "BBC" website he's found.
There's a fair bit of content on there, looks like it could become quite popular.

View attachment 1086806
I’ve been considering a bit of botox as I head towards 50, but looking at his forehead, I actually think I’m not doing too bad without it. He looks like someone has drawn a face on a thumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Shall I do a version of the gifted list with the snickers bar on it or would that be too silly? 😜
Nah it needs to be included x52 roughly not including their holidays . RRP Around £1 for 4 so £13 a year in free chocolate. Would rise with inflation.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Was so distracted by the forehead terrain that we missed the ingrained dirt in his fingernails 🤢🤢🤢

5C407D4C-4E77-42F5-BBF5-309C688FC773.jpeg

Why is the quality of his pics so atrocious? Is he still on a 2018 #gifted number?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Guys don’t forget if you’re helping an old lady across the road to film it. If a good deed isn’t filmed it didn’t happen!
So unnecessary, isn't it?

In my opinion, it ceases to be a good deed if you film and upload it for attention. It's self-promo.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
“ Oh I say when the little cleaning woman comes round we laugh and have a snicker ( that she brings otherwise you know I’d have to deduct the cost from her wages) and chat about our children”
🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

so they are moaning twats even with a cleaner

duck off and when you get there duck off a bit more patronising tossrag

• Heart
  • Haha
One second, I want to learn about global politics and war. Next, my cleaner brings me chocolate.
"We're having a chat with the help you know, we so good like that". He's so condescending, I hate when smug people have this fake kindness and then brag about it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Why is he wearing a denim jacket inside the house?
Too busy rushing in to film himself to take his jacket off. Probably still got his scabby trainers on, too.
Should have paused to wash his hands, at the very least!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Because it would cost too much to have the central heating on full time and it’s really badly insulated.

And he’s a twit.
Agreed, someone else said it but it’s so true he’s always dressed up like he’s rough sleeping era Ian Beale in that house it must be bleeping freezing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Complaining about having to eat the heel of the loaf. Stories. Bet there's people in Ukraine who would love that to be the height of their problems today.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.