Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title goes to @Notaninstamumeither which was seconded by @Brian Butterfield.

First time I’ve done one of these for fodders so hope it works!

It felt like the last thread went quickly…helped by him dangerously hiding in a fridge for content and then passively aggressively attacking anyone who pointed out it was dangerous. It is!

More of the usual whinging about his kids and his privilege and the over sharing of poor Marnie’s condition (that came as 4 posts when he’d done the stupid fridge post!)

And the thread ended quite grossly with sex faces and his cock n balls calves (you have been warned if you go and check it out 🤢)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Those calves are absolutely gross.
They are honestly the worst thing I’ve ever seen in my life.

Oh my god he’s topped off the MAMIL look with crocs - why did no one warn me?!

(Apols to any crocs lovers on here, it’s just that as with everything else FOD makes them especially awful!)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you for the new thread @Emmadale!

He's posted some new stories, including footage he says was from A&E with M last night. He says Clemmie isn't well at the moment either. So what is he doing with all of this going on? He's filming and editing smug-videos bragging about what an incredible parent he is because he got the children to school.

Reactions: 22
All that story was to tell us M was in hospital and he thinks he is a superman . No matter how ill i felt you would have to drag me away from my child in a&e -

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Complaining about the noise beside his head in a&e? Self obsessed. I don't have children - a fault, apparently, in his eyes as I only have to look after myself (wrong) - but I have spent countless nights in a&e (including three during the pandemic) as the carer of an elderly parent (and some nights myself when I was poorly). The level of noise means you don't rest but it is life sustaining noise. It isn't something to complain about. I always find the light more disturbing, and the compulsion to eat a McDonald's at 4am because I had no dinner. And the staff have to put up with the noise, and much much worse. Self obsessed and self congratulatory. Is it to distract from his oddbox failure? He is getting quite aggressive about people who don't mirror his family dynamic ie working (?), married, working wife, with children. I'm just happy if I'm dressed by lunchtime ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I've had to take my kids to a&e and a couple of times since they were born. I can't say I've ever found the experience annoying. At different times it's been scary, boring, frustrating but not annoying
She was doubled up in pain and he's talking about the inconvenience it caused him?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He was fortunate he only had a 3 hour wait to be seen in A& E given the current circumstances....and as for moaning about the "noisy" equipment....words fail me , he is such an entitled prick
at least he can work from home and not have to do a 12 hr shift on a ward , which I've previously had to do after a middle of the night visit to hospital with sick child as husband working away from home

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Imagine taking your child to A&E and at the forefront of your mind is taking selfies and random video clips to upload to the gram for hundreds of thousands of bots/strangers to view. It's such a weird existence.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
He was fortunate he only had a 3 hour wait to be seen in A& E given the current circumstances....and as for moaning about the "noisy" equipment....words fail me , he is such an entitled prick
at least he can work from home and not have to do a 12 hr shift on a ward , which I've previously had to do after a middle of the night visit to hospital with sick child as husband working away from home
I don’t think he did have a 3 hour wait (we’d have heard about it). His complaint was that he had to spend 3 hours total there by Marnie’s bedside listening to irritating machines. Like WTAF???? 😳 😱
Life saving machines and your daughter clearly very unwell and you’re filming the whole thing, joking about marks on the ceiling, feeling sorry for yourself but delighting in the amazing insta content it’s giving you for the morning about being an amazing parent. Dick.
He’s an utterly disgusting and vile human being in every single way.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My first thread title! Thanks!

Back to FoD. Why did he need to share this? And surely you’d be more concerned about your child’s welfare?! I know my phone has been my absolute lowest priority whenever I’ve been in with my kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I mean - how ill is she that she cant drag her lazy arse out the bed while he at a&e and get the kids organised ! She is a lazy b***h and he self absorbed toss pot

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.