Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12 comments. 😶😶😶😶😶
Bet Compare The Market are thrilled with the engagement right there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Yeah come back when your 40 years deep mate. You’ll still be learning that you don’t know much at all. Maybe only me🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
5 hours 'deep' and only 13 comments? Is this because he didn't buy his usual bot comment packages because it's an ad and he has to keep it authentic for the brand? I'm suspicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe he can win the gifted stay at Tom & Kate’s in Devon that he never announced a winner for way back when.

Girls can stare at screens all the way there and back, an entirely in between because he’s 14 years deep into parenting and knows everything. The Compare The Market ad money can cover the petrol and whatever else. Done!

Oh and if we’re SUPER lucky Glen will find a random blue wall to take a photo of and make it clear that she’s doing research for all of us.
Oh man I missed out big. Never saw this legendary holiday wall pic with the "I'm here for youuuuuu".

Where’s Anya? Never see her nor is she mentioned anymore?
She hasn't been seen on the gram since we saw her story. Think they took her phone away and sent her to a boarding school like Serena from Gossip girl.

I forgot to mention how much I'm cringing for him at the "I'm 14 years deep into parenting" 😆😆😆
Only accidentally despite your wifey being a midwife. Like one of the Radford girls saying she didn't know she could get pregnant so easily when her mother has 22 kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where’s Anya? Never see her nor is she mentioned anymore?
She’s 14 so at the age where being seen with the oldies is ‘too embarrassing’, she has a point with foDney & his antics with his camera.

Reactions: 6
Oh man I missed out big. Never saw this legendary holiday wall pic with the "I'm here for youuuuuu".

She hasn't been seen on the gram since we saw her story. Think they took her phone away and sent her to a boarding school like Serena from Gossip girl.

Only accidentally despite your wifey being a midwife. Like one of the Radford girls saying she didn't know she could get pregnant so easily when her mother has 22 kids.
what was her story? Haven’t been on here in months x

Reactions: 2
A massive 22 comments in 14 hours now and another one sounding off, this time about completely non-existant jealous morons spraffing bullshit! How incongruous do these look? 😂

0E10E856-1F0C-444D-86F0-7BA5095FCD8B.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I don't think many people are jealous of old fodders & what does spraf even mean?

Reactions: 5
I hadn't heard of spraf before but I looked it up online and one of the definitions was "a Scottish term describing someone who is lying or talking utter tit to you", another was "to speak excessively or pointlessly."

I'm quite surprised I haven't seen it crop up on these threads before as it seems to suit FOD perfectly 😜

Reactions: 10
what was her story? Haven’t been on here in months x
She posted a photo/video of herself and some friends smoking what was obviously a joint. Unsure if it was explicitly stated that it was cannabis, and unsure if it was a photo or video. She had an open Instagram account at the time.
Us trolls here have some respect for children so any screenshots posted were swiftly deleted, to protect the child’s privacy.
Shortly after, her account went private (as it always should have been, if she’d ever been given a lesson about online safety) and we’ve heard nothing from her since. She’s probably holed up in one of the kitchens, writing repetitive lines for punishment

“I shall not go to social services for forced child labour, I shall not go to social services for forced child labour etc”

Reactions: 13
Bless him.

He is now the BTec version of FOD circa 2017/2018.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
22 comments on an account with an 888k following is an absolute unmitigated flop. You can expect that kind of response to an #ad at micro-influencer level. Even his £3 cleaning product reel got well over 500.

22 comments is not even 0.0025% of his following 😲

F-for-Fail.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hadn't heard of spraf before but I looked it up online and one of the definitions was "a Scottish term describing someone who is lying or talking utter tit to you", another was "to speak excessively or pointlessly."

I'm quite surprised I haven't seen it crop up on these threads before as it seems to suit FOD perfectly 😜
Never heard of it 🤣

Reactions: 3
22 comments on an account with an 888k following is an absolute unmitigated flop. You can expect that kind of response to an #ad at micro-influencer level. Even his £3 cleaning product reel got well over 500.

22 comments is not even 0.0025% of his following 😲

View attachment 1036958
And 2500 likes. That's the numbers of an account with 10k followers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.