Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the 12 cups of tea is even true…or something made up for engagement as he knows people will look at that and acknowledge it would affect sleep?! 🤔

I’m not a tea drinker but tasked myself with trying to have 8 pints of water a day and only just manage it some days (I have an actual day job and one child!) so I can’t see how on earth he’d have the time to make and drink 12! Sounds like more FOD bullshit!
I would hazard a guess that most of it is BS! He's done his silly pie chart full of things that he is doing (or not, more likely) on purpose that will CLEARLY affect his sleep = all the hunz engagement sending him their sympathy and advice. If it's true, he has made no attempt whatsoever to actually try and improve his sleep... he's either lying or being an idiot.

Reactions: 10
I would hazard a guess that most of it is BS! He's done his silly pie chart full of things that he is doing (or not, more likely) on purpose that will CLEARLY affect his sleep = all the hunz engagement sending him their sympathy and advice. If it's true, he has made no attempt whatsoever to actually try and improve his sleep... he's either lying or being an idiot.
Both, he is a lying idiot.

Reactions: 7
I've tried to fix his pie chart for him, but do you think I've been a bit generous with the "everything else"? 🤔

Chart.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I'm highly amused that someone in management consultancy draws pie charts manually in powerpoint (or similar) instead of using a pie chart tool.

piechartlolz.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
You would need to create data to produce a pie chart and that might be a step too far for him?
It's so much easier than the way he actually did it though! Lol!

Another thing I noticed is that he says he exercises straight after dinner. This is a really bad idea for his type of "go hard" (ugh) exercise and I'm pretty sure anyone with any sort of fitness and training experience will say the same thing. It's just asking for stomach upsets and issues.

Reactions: 15

Another thing I noticed is that he says he exercises straight after dinner. This is a really bad idea for his type of "go hard" (ugh) exercise and I'm pretty sure anyone with any sort of fitness and training experience will say the same thing. It's just asking for stomach upsets and issues.
His day is weirdly planned (if that even is his day- think your version was more accurate).

Reactions: 4
His day is weirdly planned (if that even is his day- think your version was more accurate).
So weird, I agree. He's basically free from 4pm in the afternoon with apparently just dinners and bedtime routines to sort out, so he has the same (or fewer) responsibilities as any other parent or person with caring responsibilities, but with significantly more non-work/commuting hours than most?

Yet here he is claiming he's lacking in free time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
WTF was that? An ad?!
Do you mean the ultra cringe Zwift thing he’s just put on (shows what he does with his ‘working’ day)
I can’t see it marked as ad anywhere so maybe he’s made his own little ad in the hope he’ll get free bike stuff!
He does mention new fwends at the end, bless!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Totally agree! I am a purist about presentation (my team used to think I was nuts but as a female in a male dominated environment I was determined not to slip up). The lines not joining up properly would drive me batty. He really fails in attention to detail. Imagine what the quality of his 'work' is like.

Re his #nonadad (non ad ad), ride-ons? Is my mind too deep in the gutter to ignore that? And if you want to follow him 'alone'? That is way beyond creepy. The only way I would follow him is out of morbid curiosity. I once used that about a manager who was useless at leading 😁

I didn't click on the @ link in case he somehow got brownie points.

Reactions: 7
He's answered why they don't eat with the kids in his stories. How do you work a 12 hour shift and be home at 8:30/9pm? Just asking. I, presumably wrongly, thought Clemmie had a commute. Plus, she works a lot of night shifts, as per him.

Reactions: 3
If Clemmie doesn't get home until 8:30-9:00pm then I think it's fair enough to have two separate dinner sittings tbh. With careful meal planning there are lots of ways to make that work. There are plenty of other ways he can save time through his day.

Could be wrong but I'm more and more getting the feeling that Clemmie is working full time and he's in the role of stay at home Dad these days, with instagram as his "business".

Reactions: 17
Is he still droning on about his lack of sleep?

Just put your bleeping phone down. Stop spending all your spare time obsessing about how to become relevant on Social Media. It has been over two years now Sly, give up already. You will never ever be back on that gravy train.

Clearly he has a lot on his mind, maybe financial issues as well. Who knows. But he is bleeping relentless lately with his content.

He is acting desperate, and it is really pathetic and sad.

I knew he would start spamming about that cycling app. He is really exhausting all content routes hoping one will take off.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.