Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I know this is a bit OT but FOD did do this…all these fkng influencers putting a story on about Ukraine and then continuing with their relentless boring shite is giving me the mad rage today. It’s BLM all over again. These fkng performative wankers couldn’t give a shit about Ukraine grrrrrr 😡
Sorry about my all out swearyness but I just can’t cope with people who flog CBT, vases, tiles etc etc, expecting us to take them seriously about an actual war situation 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Axatogrind

VIP Member
If someone's going to take a pop at Tattle and these threads, please tell us which post(s) you have a problem with and why. If there's something that's genuinely out of line, we can maybe sort it out.

When we take serious issue with something FOD has posted, it's nearly always backed up by a clear explanation from multiple people on what they find wrong with it. Some folk on here write wonderfully intelligent analyses on the topics that come to light. It can sometimes be emotive, and more often than not the poster gives at least an outline of why they feel angry, sad, whatever. What we don't do is say that the whole of instagram is a cesspit, and insult all instagram users.

When the podcast segment was introduced the way it was, I felt like closing it immediately. Not because I was offended, but because I felt I couldn't take it seriously from that point on. However, I did carry on listening because I had a feeling there may be valid points made and I didn't want to be the one that shut it down without actually listening to what the person had to say.

• Heart

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I know the thread’s moved on but I can’t stop thinking about how a middle aged man with 4 kids has referred to his new trainers as ‘kicks’.

• Haha

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
Wow, Sly’s managed to take aim at people who don’t workout AND people who don’t have kids in 24hrs. Damn.

You’re all saying what I’m feeling so I don’t have to elaborate but what a prick.

• Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
You know your influencer career is on the rocks when you go from trying to make ads look like regular posts, to trying to make regular posts look like ads 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Axatogrind

VIP Member
I cannot get over that he's making videos full of praise for himself for going to A&E with a child and getting his children to school. That is pretty much bare minimum stuff anyone is expected to do as a parent, and like @Cariad mentioned a good proportion of parents would then have to put in a full day's work/shift - not arse around making videos to publish and "work"(?) from a comfy home study.

Just gross that he uses a child's A&E visit to claim he's #winningatparenting (his hashtag), complete with an animated instagram story sticker of a hospital and various clips he was filming all for his own benefit while his child was in pain.

I don't know about anyone else, but I feel like we're seeing his true colours more and more lately. Just breathtakingly entitled, rude and self-absorbed with absolutely no regard for others.

dickhead.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
I work 16 hour shifts (where I am genuinely “catching babies”, instead of advising my patients to buy a leather jacket to combat postnatal depression).
I don’t think FOD qualifies for a high stress job that takes up the bulk of his day.

Actually - he DOES have a high stress job that takes up the bulk of his day. And that job is comment moderating. Only he’s not paid for that.

• Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Has FOD forgotten that he has thousands upon thousands of definitely real and not at all fake followers in Russia? Given his massive popularity there, you'd think he'd keep up a little better.

It honestly beggars belief that he'd rather mine his followers for opinions and shite takes to educate his daughters than look for information from more reliable sources as best he can. And now after getting lots of messages, he's posted a link to the BBC to "help"others, you couldn't make it up.

As for the gifted snickers thing 5 minutes later...

66jxpk.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Instashamous

It’s classist, ableist, fatphobic just to name a few.. you’d think the book was 20 years out of date. When you consider she’s a midwife, who surely would have supported women from various backgrounds, the fact that she writes insinuating that your average pregnant woman has thousands in disposable income to ‘treat themselves’ highlights how abysmally thick and ignorant she really is. I dread to think how disdainful she is of some of her birthing women.

• Heart

infragram

Here’s an idea - why not just ask a professional how to do these things and pay them the money they deserve from years of training, apprenticeships and experience rather than indiscreetly go on the beg on Instagram hoping for a freebie you absolute wankers. Can’t stand them. Can’t stand Slymon and his disgusting 70 year old grey face. There’s children sleeping in bomb shelters tonight that we all want to help, not help you with your ‘outdated’ perfectly functional luxurious childrens bedroom

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I was going to mention his bike ride last night but thought it might have already been mentioned. So here is a man who loves to cycle, cycling for sponsorship. Grrr, I hate people who do this! I have friends who run/cycle/hike and do it every day/week, then throw out the big charity beg. I’m pretty sure I’ve said it before but why don’t people do something useful like collect litter, paint a refuge, something they wouldn’t normally do that helps a charity and is a good deed. I mean it’s like me saying “ok tattlers I’m gonna eat 15 dairy milk today for charity” now if I said I wasn’t going to eat 15 dairy milk a day for 6 months that would be a challenge. The only way I’d sponsor Fod is if he pledge to stop posting his kids on IG!

Maybe it is a secret #ad to boost their sales. When you look at their site they are selling patches that are in the colours of the Ukrainian flag 🇺🇦 and say all proceeds go to charities in Ukraine. Their intent is not to send your own existing supplies to Ukraine, or buy stuff to send yourself rather than through an established charity. They want you to buy Ukrainian branded supplies fir your own use and they give the profits to established charities. Not altruistic, but not as stupid as him. But few are.......

It's a Maidstone based company. The company director is a 25 year old. A previous company he was involved with is in liquidation.

Type one style was only incorporated in April 2021. All a but dodgy but great graphics on the site.

View attachment 1095227
Good work Hatchet. Yeah that’s what I meant about the Ukrainian merch, he’s selling Ukrainian flag patches. And that was my point, what exactly does “all proceeds” mean? It’s such a vague and meaningless “amount” Does it means all moneys? All profits? All money after he’s taken his cut? No, I don’t like this at all! Shameful exploitation of this situations and people with T1

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

infragram

“I don’t know anything about celebrities because it doesn’t interest me at all…”

which is very odd considering your whole purpose on Instagram seems to find fame and adoration?

full of shit mate! And seriously boring shit at that.

• Heart
  • Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Curiosity got the better of me and I managed to get used copies of both their books for little more than the cost of postage.

I've flicked through them a little bit and read a few random passages.

I'm already regretting it 😂
I think we need a word with you in the Tattle Office, bring a union rep 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

infragram

He really think he's a cool 16 years old does he ?
what a total big creep, taking a selfie in a mirror in the girls department of a shop. He’s so disgusting! And narcissistic! Scouting for freebies from Vans like a 16 year old boy. He’s such a walloper.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23