Father of Daughters #51 Stop trying to make Clemmie happen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So crack on, FOD 🤣
Agree, crack on! It would be a massive project and it might give his daughters a break and give him less time trying to make Clemmie happen if he's focused on that.

He's been quiet over the weekend. He's up to something.

It will never be as good as an AXA edit but I only know how to use MS paint.
I promise you, that's WAY better than my attempt yesterday! 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This business is using Clemmie and Simon as an example of their commissioned digital portraits.

Looks like some sort of flat colour photo filter with digital paint strokes added. No idea what's going on with her hair? 😂

2726BD63-A051-4453-BC4F-D4D6DE672E21.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Clem been baking in the sun a bit too long or left her fake tan on longer than recommended.🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Twee and awful. Also extremely sexist - see how he is centred and staring outwards, while she is side-on and basically his adoring accessory. VOM.

• Sick
Enlarged it a bit. It looks like they've had an unfortunate accident with some melted chocolate, or worse.

You too could soil spoil your loved one with a digital commission in this style at 750 rand (about £36).

These aren't difficult to do yourself from a photo and require NO artistic knowledge or skill.

JustWhy.png

I think they're probably using a different tool, but here's one I did in photoshop, same principle. Took about 5 minutes and includes his wrinkles.

painting2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It will never be as good as an AXA edit but I only know how to use MS paint.

View attachment 1047932
Brilliant 🤣 I really did howl.

Enlarged it a bit. It looks like they've had an unfortunate accident with some melted chocolate, or worse.

You too could soil spoil your loved one with a digital commission in this style at 750 rand (about £36).

These aren't difficult to do yourself from a photo and require NO artistic knowledge or skill.

View attachment 1049989

I think they're probably using a different tool, but here's one I did in photoshop, same principle. Took about 5 minutes and includes his wrinkles.

View attachment 1050105
Did one of the dogs take a tit on his shoulder in the top one? Or is it meant to be her hand? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wh

View attachment 1049989

View attachment 1050105
Why does it look like she’s got shite clip on extensions pinned onto a bowl cut 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 1049989

View attachment 1050105
Wow you're really good hun.

You could also be a #mumfluencer with a a small business on the gram hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤢🤮🤮 just having my lunch and looked at Fods stories. I did it so you guys didn’t have to. Don’t do it…unless of course you’ve got a thing for a topless sweaty Fod - he’s lost weight and now thinks his Huns want to see it. I may keep a copy of the video and play it just before I eat and I too will lose stones 🤢🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
🤢🤮🤮 just having my lunch and looked at Fods stories. I did it so you guys didn’t have to. Don’t do it…unless of course you’ve got a thing for a topless sweaty Fod - he’s lost weight and now thinks his Huns want to see it. I may keep a copy of the video and play it just before I eat and I too will lose stones 🤢🤢🤮
I wasn't prepared to see and hear FODs sex face/voice 🤮🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Certainly turned my stomach! 🤢 Is he wearing a mankini?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.