Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RunningMum

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker on this thread, and I think first time poster.

Firstly , I just want to jump back to the running post Fodney did. As someone who has run four marathons and about 50 half marathons ( including a marathon to raise money for the hospital where my son was born) I can tell you how utterly pathetic those videos were. It was all done for mindless attention seeking and nothing more. Glen is not a runner, no matter how much she claims to be. It's clear to me that any weight she lost was through stress. And I feel no pity.

I can tell you this however, that as a first time mum who had a horrendous birth (pre eclampsia, emergency c section, NHS cyber attack so no computers active, nearly died and son had sepsis so in ICU for ten days) I was guided by Instagram to Glen and Fod. Very quickly (thank god), I realised how smug and awful they were. She was SO self congratulatory ('I still can't believe I've written 2 books' - neither can I love, they were shit). I had friends who tried to engage with her small brand shout outs she did - pah ! Utter bollocks. She did what she wanted for cash.

Please keep up your work that is all I will say. For women like me who needed to know that their standards were not what we should adhere to.

Over and out x

• Heart
Reactions: 45

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
Errr nope, people don’t forget racism.
Tattle never forgets hun!
Also that’s not how you spell her name.
View attachment 605648
Thread title! FOD #47: Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

also yes @Emmadale absolutely hilarious that their “us time” consists of her blocking him out. I used to go running with my ex occasionally and wearing headphones was just a no because you couldn’t even hear each other to say “can we slow down a bit” or “let’s go this way instead” - so absolutely zero chance they had any actual couple time together during that run.
likely scenario is that clemente wanted to go for a jog and her ego got the better of her when he suggested they turn it into a content opportunity. She was probably running along to “class A twat, class A twat, class A twat”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

TheSilverFox

VIP Member
For anyone going through FOD withdrawals. (From Audible).

View attachment 611220

View attachment 611223
Haha some of the 2018 reviews are amazing:

"Not overly impressed, poorly written, long winded and at times incomprehenable."

"over written, repetitive and dull"

"The chapters are difficult to read as his sentences go on and on and he is trying too hard to be funny."

"This ‘Slummy Daddy’ is so achingly twee you almost feel as though you have been transported down the slide on the inside of the Faraway Tree to a 21st century, rich hipster version of the Secret Seven. The exaggerations and glaringly obviously doctored nonsense regarding child rearing are neither funny nor in any way helpful. Yes he has four daughters and kids can be a bit trying at times - whoopy doo. Upper middle class wannabe mince. Just ugh"

"I can’t get through a single one of his heavily loaded metaphorical sentences without rolling my eyes so hard it might induce a migraine. And sometimes these clumsy cumbersome metaphors border on being offensive. Standard white middle class drivel that doesn’t represent fatherhood and it’s diversity - just the standard white cishet rich dads who want a congratulations for doing the bare minimum."

You'd know they were describing fod just by the reviews 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Sunnybee

What a total fucking Tory thing to say too, sorry the healthcare workers who got us through the recent global pandemic don’t behave exactly how you’d like sir Simon
This, this a million times over.
What a snobby, ignorant scumbag he is. He just can't help it spilling out can he?
Healthcare workers have literally saved the country in the past year and a half, INCLUDING HIS OWN DAUGHTER and he thinks it's ok to pontificate on how they spend their workbreaks?
I bet he thinks anyone on benefits is a scrounger too.
Simon, you are the worst kind of Tory. You represent nothing, you contribute nothing and you mean nothing.
People watch your life because they are fascinated by the extent to which you have exploited and sold out the lives of your children.
People you know in your real life cringe about you. Take a long look at yourself before you start on public sector workers. You twat.

I’d rather my midwife smoked on her break, than was racist 🤷‍♀️
#threadtitle PLEASE!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

PortiaControl

Chatty Member
Long time lurker here. The MOD drama brought me to Tattle. When I saw her face on his grid yesterday with all the sycophantic "Clemmmmiieee squeee" comments I wanted to puke. Just kept thinking this:

e5e29239-a786-431d-b285-3e4640f6c20b.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Pair of saddos!
Imagine all that set up, just to film yourself enjoying a lovely smug run for the gram. What a life 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I’m wondering if that ‘bitch spray’ would work on Clemmie, she could come back to the gram claiming she’s all cured. Two sprays of bitch spray behind the ears and that’s the racism under control.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I mean I get it, she wanted that video and photo on the gram so much, she’s lost a lot of weight and is getting in good shape, dare I say it...she looks good. However, no matter how much weight she loses, how fit her body gets, she’s still a racist troll at heart and no amount of Joe Wicks is gonna shift that pile of baggage hun!

• Heart
  • Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
The twins remind me of the Olsen twins and the whole ‘our childhood was spent smiling on demand so no smiling as an adult’ thing.

The Hooper twins just arrived at that decision earlier. 😳

• Haha
  • Sad

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
I dunno… I think I’d rather be at swim tits’ party than MP’s wanker selfiethon with odious self serving child-floggers whose kids outgrew being cute so now they have “lifestyle”/ “fashion” accounts, pretending to laugh at the ever unfunny scummy mummies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Bla bla bla yawn

Must be awful being stuck at home in your 6 bedroom 4 story house with its landscaped garden and your £1000 BBQ in this weather. So awful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Libertine

VIP Member
Eww. It’s all staged.

They must have had to stop running, set up the phone in the grass, double back, run past the phone, stop running, double back, check the video.

And rinse and repeat until they got the footage they wanted - in at least three separate locations.

Then Old Sly went home and edited it during his first visit to his parents in a year. 🙄

51CB4295-1FB2-4845-A65A-B34BFBDDB403.jpeg

8BFF2E2A-DF24-4889-9D1B-61003D18E92E.jpeg

4C26DAF1-E550-44BF-9CC4-A4DDAAC6A2EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
He is promoting female safety but showed the world his children in the changing rooms at the swimming pool - on the potty - in the bath . Shut up you idiot fodney - if anyone has jeopardised their female children its you ! Dick

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Emmadale

VIP Member
Here are the extracts about Glen from Candice's book. It is a fantastic book, by the way, for anyone interested in motherhood and what it's like to be a black woman and mother in the UK.
Thanks for sharing this. I knew what Alice/Clem had said and think it’s awful/vile/racist and how awful it must have been for CB to hear that especially after her birth experience and thinking Clem was a friend.

But I hadn’t even thought through* the awful consequence for CB and how what Clem had said silenced her and she couldn’t even defend herself without feeling like she was looking angry/aggressive.

*And I admit this is down to white privilege and I’ve never had to experience anything like this myself.

Just makes me think what Alice said was so much worse than I already did!

Hope that makes sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Chortlebear

Eww. It’s all staged.

They must have had to stop running, set up the phone in the grass, double back, run past the phone, stop running, double back, check the video.

And rinse and repeat until they got the footage they wanted - in at least three separate locations.

Then Old Sly went home and edited it during his first visit to his parents in a year. 🙄

View attachment 604781
View attachment 604784
View attachment 604785
This was EXACTLY my first thought. How unbelievably pathetic all the set up and staging they did. His caption prattling on about how great it was to just go for a run and have quality time together. What a load of rubbish. They spent the whole time staging this for insta content. Must have taken hours. When you think of the mess she got them into due to social media in the first place, can they not see the irony of this being their way of reconnecting?! Eughhhh 🤢

Reactions: 30