Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knobney is not sure he could pull off the shorts, does he mean off Clemeeee(we miss you) or he wants to wear them? We have seen him decked out in plenty of other female clothing.🤢
Are those hideous bum bags really in fashion again?🙄😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Knobney is not sure he could pull off the shorts, does he mean off Clemeeee(we miss you) or he wants to wear them? We have seen him decked out in plenty of other female clothing.🤢
Are those hideous bum bags really in fashion again?🙄😳
They were in 2018 which is where they are stuck.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ummm is there anyone out there willing to pay £17.49 to spend SEVEN HOURS listening to Sly ramble on?! Damn. Surely even Darlene in Texas would pass on that.
I wouldn't even listen to it if it was free.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For anyone going through FOD withdrawals. (From Audible).

View attachment 611220

View attachment 611223
Haha some of the 2018 reviews are amazing:

"Not overly impressed, poorly written, long winded and at times incomprehenable."

"over written, repetitive and dull"

"The chapters are difficult to read as his sentences go on and on and he is trying too hard to be funny."

"This ‘Slummy Daddy’ is so achingly twee you almost feel as though you have been transported down the slide on the inside of the Faraway Tree to a 21st century, rich hipster version of the Secret Seven. The exaggerations and glaringly obviously doctored nonsense regarding child rearing are neither funny nor in any way helpful. Yes he has four daughters and kids can be a bit trying at times - whoopy doo. Upper middle class wannabe mince. Just ugh"

"I can’t get through a single one of his heavily loaded metaphorical sentences without rolling my eyes so hard it might induce a migraine. And sometimes these clumsy cumbersome metaphors border on being offensive. Standard white middle class drivel that doesn’t represent fatherhood and it’s diversity - just the standard white cishet rich dads who want a congratulations for doing the bare minimum."

You'd know they were describing fod just by the reviews 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
:cry:

Don't think he can be as bad as this bit from the book : The end of men. (It's about a virus)

My colleague Andrew arrives and shoots the second shooter in the arm. I get a hold of myself, get off the floor and shoot the first shooter in the shoulder. At the same time, Andrew shoots him in the head.

Reactions: 3
Okay I'll be honest, but I did actually get the Outnumbered audiobook. I have a free 30 day audible trial and they will give you another credit/ book when you try to cancel your trial. (So I got two audiobooks for free and am still going to cancel anyway xD ).

39 mins in these are the best quotes for far:

"Your baby is not going to grab on to your manhood, even if you're gifted/ cursed 16 inch trouser pipe you're not going to hurt the baby by jabbing it in the eye during sex."

"My experience was for the first couple of months we didn't have sex.... after about 16 weeks Clemmie took a swim in a hormone bath. because suddenly she was all over me like a rash that no ointment could cure. I couldn't beat her off with a stick so we had sex. " :sick:

Maybe I'm just a prude, but I've always thought your sex life should be between you and your partner. I can honestly imagine his mum having a signed copy on her bookshelf.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Okay I'll be honest, but I did actually get the Outnumbered audiobook. I have a free 30 day audible trial and they will give you another credit/ book when you try to cancel your trial. (So I got two audiobooks for free and am still going to cancel anyway xD ).

39 mins in these are the best quotes for far:

"Your baby is not going to grab on to your manhood, even if you're gifted/ cursed 16 inch trouser pipe you're not going to hurt the baby by jabbing it in the eye during sex."

"My experience was for the first couple of months we didn't have sex.... after about 16 weeks Clemmie took a swim in a hormone bath. because suddenly she was all over me like a rash that no ointment could cure. I couldn't beat her off with a stick so we had sex. " :sick:

Maybe I'm just a prude, but I've always thought your sex life should be between you and your partner. I can honestly imagine his mum having a signed copy on her bookshelf.

I agree, keep it private. Most women would be mortified if their husbands wanted to put that in their book.

But this is Glen, she went on that TV show with her then boyfriend, kissed another man and made it look like she was giving him a BJ.

When it comes to ££££ that woman would do anything.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I wouldn't even listen to it if it was free.
Room 101 torture.... On repeat 😂 With Camp Bestival sequin flashing lights and banging drums.... Or next door's fixing up their garden (if you live in Ramsgate) 😬😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’d forgotten about fool around with my girlfriend! Pray link it someone, early weekend present 💝

Reactions: 8
He's got another Ad!! For Beer and Snacks.

Fml. Off I go to message them...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.