Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about healthcare professionals smoking outside the building, when his own healthcare professional wife is a racist bully. Alrighty then.

Give your head a wobble Sly.

Mate my big bro (who has hair like Sly, was stealing my big sisters “sun in” in the 80s, I dabbled a bit on a couple of holidays but opted for squeezed lemon 😬 2005 it was dead. Plus it made your hair go more orange than blond, the amount his hair has “blonde” he’d have needed 16 of those pump bottles and 7 months on a desert island to achieve that level of colouring 🤣🤣🤣
My eldest brother used it in the 80's when he was in his teens 😂 I swear he still uses some sort of blonde bleaching kit. I'll have to ask him tomorrow when I see him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Many years ago we went to the airport to collect a Japanese girl who was going to live with us for a while, how hard could it be to find her. We spent ages looking for a girl with jet black hair and a demure bob, finally located her out having a smoke, her hair was a nasty yellow/orange mess that looked like it was chopped with a knife & fork.😳 Cost her a small fortune to get it back to some semblance of normal .😆 She was great fun & fitted right in to our family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t doubt that they love those girls to death, and think that the instagram is the best way to provide as much as possible for them, which is what makes it so sad.

Agreed, I wonder if the Hoopers and all other Influencers wonder how us "normal" folk raise happy, well rounded children.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did he really went after health care professionals having a smoke ??! What the actual duck, these people are working long hours for tit money taking care of everyone and they don’t need patronizing comments from someone who gave nothing in his life. He’s a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
What a total bleeping Tory thing to say too, sorry the healthcare workers who got us through the recent global pandemic don’t behave exactly how you’d like sir Simon
This, this a million times over.
What a snobby, ignorant scumbag he is. He just can't help it spilling out can he?
Healthcare workers have literally saved the country in the past year and a half, INCLUDING HIS OWN DAUGHTER and he thinks it's ok to pontificate on how they spend their workbreaks?
I bet he thinks anyone on benefits is a scrounger too.
Simon, you are the worst kind of Tory. You represent nothing, you contribute nothing and you mean nothing.
People watch your life because they are fascinated by the extent to which you have exploited and sold out the lives of your children.
People you know in your real life cringe about you. Take a long look at yourself before you start on public sector workers. You twit.

I’d rather my midwife smoked on her break, than was racist 🤷‍♀️
#threadtitle PLEASE!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I actually never post on here and just watched his stories. bleeping absolute knobhead. How bleeping rude and judgemental can you actually be, his wife is a midwife who works bleeping two days a week probably (or used to?) how about you pull your head out of your own arse and get a grip. Also moaning about pharmacies not stocking the pens? After the libre’s which cost £46 trade price and moaning they couldn’t get them easy and quickly. They are a relatively new thing on prescription and are only issued to selected diabetics for this reason. Actually makes my bleeping blood boil. The entitlement of them is absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He is a total cock.

Your wife is a midwife who has been outed for her racist views.

duck off about the smoking you total prick

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What about @Coffee-Addict? That they all need a good scrubbing or 20 year old Clem was pretty?

He’s ruined her hasn’t he...
View attachment 633300

Also whilst I’m on a roll- Sly is saying “sun in” was a thing when he was 22. Not anywhere else in the world hun, “sun in” was long gone when I was 22 and that’s more than 15 years before you were. You’re 38 not 58 and there was not a sun in revival. He defo went and had his hair dyed at the hair dressers to look like he was in a boy band!
That they look like they havent been washed since midwife did them
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why was he even asking his bots if the pen was available to buy ? Why not ask your wife or your daughters diabetic nurse - he is an utter tosser .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He absolutely boiled my piss today when he judged the staff smoking outside the hospital.

bleeping judgemental twit. Raging.

Reactions: 10
#ad for what three words. I would have thought they didn't need ads since I gave the app and am really backward about these things 😁

Reactions: 4
What are the thoughts on this
I reckon he went home with the kids and wifey, cried on mum and dads shoulder and perhaps the rich brother and they bunged him the cash to get it ‘finished’ as his marriage, nerves and diabetic daughter needed it

🤔

I too admit I have been sluttily unfaithful I’ve been hanging out in Ingham family and brummymummy land 🙈
To be fair, this just proves how utterly irrelevant sly and Gwenda are. He can’t even keep us faithful trolls engagement or attention any longer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she giving the middle finger in the pic ? Cringe 😬
Several of that clique of influencers posed in their bikinis in a similar way back then - they were applauded for promoting body positivity.

it was cringey then and even more so now.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
As long as they’re not using a crack pipe to smoke in their break what is his problem?

The throne in the background 🤢.of bikini shot.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.