Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here are the extracts about Glen from Candice's book. It is a fantastic book, by the way, for anyone interested in motherhood and what it's like to be a black woman and mother in the UK.
Thanks for sharing this. I knew what Alice/Clem had said and think it’s awful/vile/racist and how awful it must have been for CB to hear that especially after her birth experience and thinking Clem was a friend.

But I hadn’t even thought through* the awful consequence for CB and how what Clem had said silenced her and she couldn’t even defend herself without feeling like she was looking angry/aggressive.

*And I admit this is down to white privilege and I’ve never had to experience anything like this myself.

Just makes me think what Alice said was so much worse than I already did!

Hope that makes sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ugh, I hate everything about FODs latest post.

1) Showing all kids
2) so many mistakes (that's not dyslexia, he's just lazy and doesn't proofread): "if you're infortunate me enough" What does that even mean.
3) his stupid advice. It's great that he gets along with his parents and siblings and that they all love each other but there are reasons if people are not in touch with their families? Great advice to tell these people "just call your parents. They would be happy" . Wow, I bet people with toxic parents are so thankful now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So these are the people we should thank for giving us the one and only FOD. They managed to produce one of the biggest insta twit they must be so proud !
Can’t believe I’m writing this but his dad’s a lot better looking isn’t he 😫 FOD has the physique of a teenage boy but the head of a 70 year old, at least grand FOD’s got a bit of meat on him. It’s been a long old pandemic hasn’t it, now entering delirium 😂

Speaking of contacting ur parents, will give it a go thanks hun x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Clammie is definitely making a come back - she has got some balls i will give her that and his comment about her “ killer pins “ 🙄 he is such a dick

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She can try coming back with her ‘new bod’, but nothing will cover up their ugly, ugly privileged entitlement

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The twins remind me of the Olsen twins and the whole ‘our childhood was spent smiling on demand so no smiling as an adult’ thing.

The Hooper twins just arrived at that decision earlier. 😳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
If you look on their family pic where he is holding one of the twins - the child looks so uncomfortable and it looks awkward and not real

Reactions: 14
I think I've said it before on here but I can never comprehend when people say how much they loved their childhood and that it was the best time of their life and that they would give anything to be a child again. My childhood was alright, I have many good memories but I would never want to go back. Being an adult is so much better in my opinion, I've so much more freedom to do whatever I want and can do cool stuff on my own... I've travelled so much in my 20s, I quit my job last week and plan on moving to another city just because I want to and I can just do it now... No, I don't want to be 8 years old again and be at home for dinner at 6 and go to primary school.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Someone in a previous post wrote about him getting on with his family. What about Clemmie? I never heard her mention her parents, now again I was flicking through her stories as her stories bored me.

Reactions: 7
Clammie is definitely making a come back - she has got some balls i will give her that and his comment about her “ killer pins “ 🙄 he is such a dick
Oh yes slowly slowly testing the water

If you look on their family pic where he is holding one of the twins - the child looks so uncomfortable and it looks awkward and not real
It’s like the twins have made a pact not to smile for photos 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Wish he’d keep his family photos to himself and his remarks about his racist missus. Her legs look like legs, not killer pins.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She also still don’t know how to dress. She can forget the style icon angle for the comeback.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The twins remind me of the Olsen twins and the whole ‘our childhood was spent smiling on demand so no smiling as an adult’ thing.

The Hooper twins just arrived at that decision earlier. 😳
At least the Olsen’s got paid in actual money & not £4K sinks & heavily discounted tiles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh yes slowly slowly testing the water

It’s like the twins have made a pact not to smile for photos 🤷‍♀️
Honestly think he’s doing this just to be able to drop #afflinks as “so many of you asked....” what she’s wearing m to make a few pennies off. They must be really desperate to get this garden done by any means necessary 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Only 151 comments on the family photo in 13 hours and 16% of those were emojis with no comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her taste in big collared shirts and ugly jeans will inspire no one, looks like an outfit a 60 year old would wear.
Maybe gran & gramps can pop over to show fodneY how to get that garden kitchen finished.

Reactions: 12
Those book extracts, wow. What a vile, nasty piece of work Glen is!
Honestly think he’s doing this just to be able to drop #afflinks as “so many of you asked....” what she’s wearing m to make a few pennies off. They must be really desperate to get this garden done by any means necessary 😬
I agree, and I reckon she said to him 'Syyyyyyy, put these photos of me on the gram, so people can ask where my clothes are from.'

They will definitely be thinking of tagging brands and hoping to be noticed. He has already tagged Lego in one story of a twin playing with his old Lego train set. They are still hoping for more freebies, sponsorships and ads. It is embarrassing to keep watching.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.