Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Errr nope, people don’t forget racism.
Tattle never forgets hun!
Also that’s not how you spell her name.
6A761F8A-FAD2-476E-BCC5-FAEBD1D6851C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
She is pretty and she looked as pretty carrying a bit more weight as she does now. Obviously the bob with the fringe was a more flattering hairdo than the current one.

But it doesn’t matter a jot what you look like if you’re a racist sourpuss. You’ll always be ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Rangoonio

I commented on the Ember Snacks page and old Fodders has blocked me. I feel like I now deserve my troll cap and gown 🧑‍🎓

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
The twins remind me of the Olsen twins and the whole ‘our childhood was spent smiling on demand so no smiling as an adult’ thing.

The Hooper twins just arrived at that decision earlier. 😳
At least the Olsen’s got paid in actual money & not £4K sinks & heavily discounted tiles.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
Sadly tho if she came back skinny i think she’d get away with it.

Although (whisper it) I am quite up for the return of Clemente. The fall out will be 🔥

• Haha

I drink lemon juice

Let's face it, he cannot mention the word racism because he is married to a racist. Not to mention the bloke is a collosal privileged melt, and has never addressed his wife's racism.
Agree but I’d go further and say that he’s a racist too. If you’re not educating yourself, actively calling racism out when you see it or challenging your friends and family in their views/language then you’re part of the problem.

And it is so so obvious that he doesn’t get it. He very much thinks ‘but I don’t call people racial slurs, therefore I’m not racist’. If he’d bothered to educate himself at all he’d know what to do/say in these situations. Neither of them will get past their massive privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Rosieee

VIP Member
Marnie, “who has kindly decided to share a T1 diabete diagnosis”
Like she fucking had a choice. Sorry for the cursing but this one really makes me angry.

• Heart
Here are the extracts about Glen from Candice's book. It is a fantastic book, by the way, for anyone interested in motherhood and what it's like to be a black woman and mother in the UK.
Can fully believe it would be the most downloaded episode as there’s such an absence of anything speaking about black motherhood / birthing experiences, especially within that small mama circle. Cannot BELIEVE she whispered it’s not the Candice show, how fucked up an atmosphere / culture must the Insta space be that Clemmie Hooper felt safe to say that & CB did not feel like she could challenge it?! And we’re the vitriolic cesspit?! Lol

• Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
I feel like I'm cheating on you all by getting totally engrossed in the Ingham Family threads 🤣🤣

His Father's Day post was rather meh. Maybe he is feeling deflated that he didn't get any decent gifts or ads leading up to Father's Day.

Anyway, Quality Street finally replied to me today. They apologised for any disappointment caused, and said they were looking in to the matter regarding Sly, and that they my comments on board. And also thanked me for bringing it to their attention.

• Heart
  • Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
THIS is rock bottom. I don’t think he can sink further then that. Revolting.
i feel so sorry for marnie. the twins grew up past the cute twinning stage, so he lost his USP - i bet he's secretly delighted that marnie was diagnosed, because now he's moved on to exploiting his daughter's diabetes diagnosis for content. he's absolutely vile. 😔

• Sad
  • Heart

Prgirl_cesca

VIP Member
any choice quotes?
A few months earlier CB had been at an event hosted by Glen and that afterwards when she was talking Glen hissed that it 'wasn't the candice show'. Also CB was particularly hurt that the comments on here were in Feb and she then had her on her podcast in March and was listening to her pouring her heart out.

• Wow
  • Sad

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Their fake grass looks radioactive, I haven't seen anything that fluorescent since Del and Rodney got hired to paint the kitchen of the local Chinese restaurant 😂

• Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
I cannot agree more. The table at Wagamama was disgraceful, there is absolutely no need to leave it like that. Their children are not babies or toddlers. As you say if this was a working class family, the judging would be off the scale.
I'd be embarrassed to leave a table like that....both my daughters have worked as waitresses throughout Uni and believe me they have some tales to tell of entitlement! ....one father told his darling daughter that if she didn't do well in school she'd end up like 'her' , pointing at my daughter who already had an MA and was, by then working to fund her MSc at Edinburgh University
I'm sorry, but the whole family just look grubby and if that's how they behave when they're out, I hate to think what their home is like

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24