Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those of you who follow Mother Pukka, her birthday meal last night was just a line up of the Instagram gang. Glen must be kicking herself not to be part of these things anymore. No #gifted outfit to share, or ‘wacky’ poses with the gang…

• Heart
Reactions: 13
For those of you who follow Mother Pukka, her birthday meal last night was just a line up of the Instagram gang. Glen must be kicking herself not to be part of these things anymore. No #gifted outfit to share, or ‘wacky’ poses with the gang…
Just had a snoop. Never knew penis pinatas existed. I've always liked Cherry Cherry Healey though .

1624815917846.png
1624815997516.png

Jacket looks reused from their last girl gang get together with them on the stairs of the fancy hotel.

Reactions: 7
I saw this, they’ve all ~elevated~ significantly style wise since 2018 so can’t imagine how Clem would fare even if she wasn’t social anthrax.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That mother pukka party was smugness personified.
Wasn’t it? I’ve said it on the Mother Pukka thread, but why were the guests all Instamates? Doesn’t she have any friends in real life? DLAM, Scummy Mummies, Style Me Sunday and, apparently, bargain bin Clemmie were all there. Why would you have a party and use precious covid rules guest spots for Instagram has-beens?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I dunno… I think I’d rather be at swim tits’ party than MP’s wanker selfiethon with odious self serving child-floggers whose kids outgrew being cute so now they have “lifestyle”/ “fashion” accounts, pretending to laugh at the ever unfunny scummy mummies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine knowing someone is an unapologetic racist and still being friends with them. These people are despicable
Surely it’s the elephant in the room at their soirées. Do you think Glen’s new posh friends via ST are just dying to ask about Alice….one too many camparis and I bet some of them get loose lipped!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I imagine that some of them are genuinely friends, but it all comes across as a big networking exercise

Reactions: 14
Surely it’s the elephant in the room at their soirées. Do you think Glen’s new posh friends via ST are just dying to ask about Alice….one too many camparis and I bet some of them get loose lipped!
I don’t think they’re posh. I’d love to see glen in action with them tho. Wonder how she plays it.

Reactions: 8
What I don’t understand is how Glen is able to socially function at all?

I don’t know about you, but I am regularly having conversations with my husband, colleagues, friends,and family members that involve talking about the inequality in our systems here in the UK - covid has shone a light on this for people of colour. At work there is huge discussion about health inequalities and race plays a massive part.

my friend and I were talking about young black men and gang crime - and cannot imagine petrified their mums must be, and how as a society has this happened?

these are not high brow conversations by the way, just chats but (rightly so) this stuff is being talked about a lot.
How does Glen manage this situations? Does she just sit quiet? I am truly baffled

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The one who’s birthday was does jewellery. I wonder if she and Glen discussed her jewellery collab? 🤔 All just so awks. Lots of convos must be off limits!
Do you think ST has to brief everyone before any get togethers, to make sure they don't ask about Alice, her racism and their massive downfall?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I don’t understand is how Glen is able to socially function at all?

I don’t know about you, but I am regularly having conversations with my husband, colleagues, friends,and family members that involve talking about the inequality in our systems here in the UK - covid has shone a light on this for people of colour. At work there is huge discussion about health inequalities and race plays a massive part.

my friend and I were talking about young black men and gang crime - and cannot imagine petrified their mums must be, and how as a society has this happened?

these are not high brow conversations by the way, just chats but (rightly so) this stuff is being talked about a lot.
How does Glen manage this situations? Does she just sit quiet? I am truly baffled
Part of me thinks she’s arrogant enough to believe whatever excuse she has made about her actions. If she couldn’t take responsibility publicly I doubt she has privately tbh. Probably played the ‘I was under so much pressure blah blah #bekind’ to anyone who brings it up. Also given what we’ve seen of Swim Tits she seems oblivious to her own privilege so I doubt real life issues even come up with the Mean Girl gang.

Let’s not forget she’s happy to be pictured on Sly’s Insta without any show of remorse despite there being ample opportunity for them to both take responsibility and they’re still grifting/selling out their daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.