Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TRIGGER WARNING !!!

Unless you want to know what it's like waking up next to Fod at 2am in the morning, DO NOT WATCH HIS STORIES.

Save yourselves, it's too late for me šŸ˜­
I watched it before I came on here šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ¤¢

If my husband started filming for the gram at 2am about a bleeping powercut, his phone would be launched out the window.

Who the hell wakes up at 2am and thinks "Right I must video this for Instagram". Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
TRIGGER WARNING !!!

Unless you want to know what it's like waking up next to Fod at 2am in the morning, DO NOT WATCH HIS STORIES.

Save yourselves, it's too late for me šŸ˜­
Remember, this is the man that recorded himself having a dump on the toilet, are we all that surprised by this ?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
"It's twenty past two and all the lights just came back on. Has anyone else had this experience with google? "

1623920809059.png

But the light outside are on....

1623921043316.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Wunderdust light shade would be a more fitting name for that expensive dust catcher.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So he didn't know there was a power cut ..but all the lights came on during the night when the power came back on? Is he too fancy for light SWITCHES (all the lights would have been off surely) maybe that's why he blamed Google. Tool

Reactions: 5
So he didn't know there was a power cut ..but all the lights came on during the night when the power came back on? Is he too fancy for light SWITCHES (all the lights would have been off surely) maybe that's why he blamed Google. Tool
Imagine trying to be relatable whilst telling everyone that all your lights came back on because they are controlled by an AI source because you are too above having to touch a grotty old fashioned light switch

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We have a smart home and itā€™s normal for this to happen any time thereā€™s a power cut / you turn the power off for work / or the WiFi goes out, itā€™s all the devices getting back in touch with the home hub. He only has a few #gifted light bulbs and speakers but LOVES going on about it in the hope of more freebies šŸ˜‚ theyā€™ve not even got matching face plates or shutters that cover the length of the window he should really focus on that

Reactions: 7
Oh God, it must be wonderful to be a man and taking 37 (?) years to realize women don't feel safe at night on the streets. And don't hold your keys like in the photo he shared. You'll probably only hurt yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh God, it must be wonderful to be a man and taking 37 (?) years to realize women don't feel safe at night on the streets. And don't hold your keys like in the photo he shared. You'll probably only hurt yourself.

Disgusting, I live near Clapham
and the terror and upset was real. He is an absolute disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He is promoting female safety but showed the world his children in the changing rooms at the swimming pool - on the potty - in the bath . Shut up you idiot fodney - if anyone has jeopardised their female children its you ! Dick

• Heart
Reactions: 31
He is promoting female safety but showed the world his children in the changing rooms at the swimming pool - on the potty - in the bath . Shut up you idiot fodney - if anyone has jeopardised their female children its you ! Dick
And less than (šŸ˜‚) a million people know where they live / go to school / their schedules. Talk about putting them at risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also HIS family pics were printed, put into individual frames then used as decoration in a show house.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We have a smart home and itā€™s normal for this to happen any time thereā€™s a power cut / you turn the power off for work / or the WiFi goes out, itā€™s all the devices getting back in touch with the home hub. He only has a few #gifted light bulbs and speakers but LOVES going on about it in the hope of more freebies šŸ˜‚ theyā€™ve not even got matching face plates or shutters that cover the length of the window he should really focus on that
Didn't even know this was a thing. Thanks for explaining. Obvs not relatable to me šŸ™ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 3
THIS is rock bottom. I donā€™t think he can sink further then that. Revolting.
Oh gosh just when you think he canā€™t sink any lower.
Whatā€™s the caption? I canā€™t view anything anymore so will be vicarious through you guys.

Reactions: 14
i feel so sorry for marnie. the twins grew up past the cute twinning stage, so he lost his USP - i bet he's secretly delighted that marnie was diagnosed, because now he's moved on to exploiting his daughter's diabetes diagnosis for content. he's absolutely vile. šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The guy is an absolute ghoul. Heā€™s not a public service, his daughter is not the first to experience this and this is still a very new situation for her and her family, she and them are literally at the beginning of this and they are acting like they are experts with mountains of experience. Yeah heā€™s tagged diabetes uk and that is all he needs to do if he wants to raise awareness...and heā€™s already done that several times for likes. Fuxking unbelievable, what a knob. šŸ™„ Still relying on his daughters for that dopamine hit he so desperately craves. If this was so important for her ā€œit would mean so much to herā€, then why not let her set up her own platform to talk about it to an audience of her own age group. Ugh šŸ˜‘ that man is so needy!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.