Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @OneLineResponse for the thread title - slight change as per @Hatchet_job suggestion to eliminate the swear. In its full glory it should read Dick_of_the_ranaissance.

@Rosieee was second with ‘He got an AD guys, he got an AD!’ which is a nice segue into a recap of the last thread....

Sly got an AD...the drought is finally over! The ad was for CBD oil. We are now firmly back in the desert of no ADs.

The Sods look to be adding to their kitchen collection with a garden kitchen! #gardenreno

Fod has moaned extensively about doing the garden reno himself despite dressing up as Fod the Builder (no he can’t fix it) - he even posted a passive aggressive stream of stories, but none of them were directed at his family...🤥.

The brambly mice that have been disturbed from the garden reno took refuge in the basement coat collection.

More pics of Glen on stories / the grid. Fringe is off and she’s still a racist trying to creep her way back.

Fod had a cold - gave us all the ick with his ‘suggestions’ :sick:.

Much moaning about the twins behaviour around bedtime and being a father of daughters generally.

Fod reached an all time low when posting about his daughter’s medical diagnosis, then made her medical readings visible in stories. Oh and they’re too tight to buy her a medical device but can spend £9 on a box of flamin matches!!! Others have managed to collate their thoughts together more succinctly on this, but this sums up the general response: 🤬.

If there’s anything I’ve missed please add below!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Nope you spoke too soon @LuBiLu
Full house full frontal of all 4
It’s not an #Ad
Yeah thanks for confirming Sly, I said your twins constantly looked pissed off 😤 just a few weeks back
3B08ED11-7A3E-4BEF-B57E-80D98F6DDB74.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Nope you spoke too soon @LuBiLu
Full house full frontal of all 4
It’s not an #Ad
Yeah thanks for confirming Sly, I said your twins constantly looked pissed off 😤 just a few weeks back
View attachment 601908

I thought maybe he'd given up and left the gram...

The twins look positively pissed off in the photo. All those years of having a phone shoved in their faces every minute of the day has clearly worn thin!

Why can he not just go away with his kids and keep the filming and photos private?

Has he left Glen in the basement?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought maybe he'd given up and left the gram...

The twins look positively pissed off in the photo. All those years of having a phone shoved in their faces every minute of the day has clearly worn thin!

Why can he not just go away with his kids and keep the filming and photos private?

Has he left Glen in the basement?
I hoped he was giving the cash cows a week off but his desperate need for validation means he had to drag them out not only for stories but for a post too 🙄 Jesus fkng Christ man, enjoy some time with your family and leave off the social media ffs!

• Heart
That does seem quite brave for the twins....but maybe it’s all part of them plotting their escape from him 🤣

• Haha
That does seem quite brave for the twins....but maybe it’s all part of them plotting their escape from him 🤣
It gave me palpitations just looking at it 😱 when I was 5 I would Defo have done that, but now when I see a kid near anything like that I’m mortified.

Reactions: 7
It gave me palpitations just looking at it 😱 when I was 5 I would Defo have done that, but now when I see a kid near anything like that I’m mortified.
You see it through the eyes as a parent...he sees it as content 🙄

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Come on tattlers we are forgetting their training
Climbing fridges
Snack cupboards
Being thrown 20 ft in the air in swimming pools or living rooms
Being encouraged to stand on the top of a sign at the sea front
Doing the plank in wardrobes
🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I’m sure I speak for everyone when I say I didn’t need the imagery of his sweaty bum crack ruining my Friday evening 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why was HE nervous, he thinks nothing of tossing them in the air himself? No mention of whether the Clam was nervous watching the 💰🐄in action.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.