Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Patrickthewonderdog

Chatty Member
Utter fucking bellends! Who films themselves like that on a run?? That must have taken ages to set up. And why is she doing tricep stretches at the end?
I could outrun the pair of them with my legs tied together. Been running for 25 years and not once did it ever occur to me to take a fucking video of myself & show people. Cos, you know, I’m not a cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Okay I'll be honest, but I did actually get the Outnumbered audiobook. I have a free 30 day audible trial and they will give you another credit/ book when you try to cancel your trial. (So I got two audiobooks for free and am still going to cancel anyway xD ).

39 mins in these are the best quotes for far:

"Your baby is not going to grab on to your manhood, even if you're gifted/ cursed 16 inch trouser pipe you're not going to hurt the baby by jabbing it in the eye during sex."

"My experience was for the first couple of months we didn't have sex.... after about 16 weeks Clemmie took a swim in a hormone bath. because suddenly she was all over me like a rash that no ointment could cure. I couldn't beat her off with a stick so we had sex. " :sick:

Maybe I'm just a prude, but I've always thought your sex life should be between you and your partner. I can honestly imagine his mum having a signed copy on her bookshelf.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So these are the people we should thank for giving us the one and only FOD. They managed to produce one of the biggest insta twat they must be so proud !
Can’t believe I’m writing this but his dad’s a lot better looking isn’t he 😫 FOD has the physique of a teenage boy but the head of a 70 year old, at least grand FOD’s got a bit of meat on him. It’s been a long old pandemic hasn’t it, now entering delirium 😂

Speaking of contacting ur parents, will give it a go thanks hun x

• Haha
  • Heart

Instashamous

Ugh. Can’t say much more without outing myself but I know one of Clems mates in that pic, all I want to rant about is how badly behaved all the middle class ‘trendy’ instamum kids are (see that story of their table in Wagamama?!) and it just highlights the social inequality that a working class family whose children behaved so poorly publicly would be treated v differently.

• Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Why would he need screening plants for privacy when he plasters his family in social media for 1,000’s of people to haves gawk at.?

• Haha
  • Heart

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I’m sorry to those of you who have it, but fake grass is probably the worst thing ever in the history of everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Dogmuck

VIP Member
What a stroke of luck that he filmed himself unplugging the remote control car and handing it to one of the twins and then, just 3 minutes later, the car is stuck in one of the twins hair.
I mean what are the chances of such a bizarre random accident happening and you just happened to film every part, well except the part where the accident occurred, almost like it was staged? What a dick, is this him being creative or doing Lols 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha

Rosieee

VIP Member
As mentioned before, imagine a working class dad laughing about his daughter eating her own shit because he didn’t watch her properly... the privilege drives me crazy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Who the fuck thinks their children are indestructible? 😳
Exactly! That’s the absolute opposite of what you feel as a parent. You worry constantly about shit you never contemplated before. It starts the moment you are pregnant and carries on...forever. Even now my kids are grown ups I worry about stupid shit, are they getting enough sleep/the right food, is their job ok, is their relationship ok. If anything it gets worse! In my mind my kids are the most fragile things I know, not because they are or that I’m some precious mother who wraps them in cotton wool but just because they are my humans who I created and my mad mother mind wants to protect them from any hurt. Mr Dogmuck isn’t quite as anal as me but I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t consider another human, let alone his kids, indestructible. It seems Sly has no empathy with human emotions because he’s a selfish twat or he just writes a load of word salad to sound like a laaaad.

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker on this thread, and I think first time poster.

Firstly , I just want to jump back to the running post Fodney did. As someone who has run four marathons and about 50 half marathons ( including a marathon to raise money for the hospital where my son was born) I can tell you how utterly pathetic those videos were. It was all done for mindless attention seeking and nothing more. Glen is not a runner, no matter how much she claims to be. It's clear to me that any weight she lost was through stress. And I feel no pity.

I can tell you this however, that as a first time mum who had a horrendous birth (pre eclampsia, emergency c section, NHS cyber attack so no computers active, nearly died and son had sepsis so in ICU for ten days) I was guided by Instagram to Glen and Fod. Very quickly (thank god), I realised how smug and awful they were. She was SO self congratulatory ('I still can't believe I've written 2 books' - neither can I love, they were shit). I had friends who tried to engage with her small brand shout outs she did - pah ! Utter bollocks. She did what she wanted for cash.

Please keep up your work that is all I will say. For women like me who needed to know that their standards were not what we should adhere to.

Over and out x
Welcome, it’s been a long time since we’ve had some new blood.

All your comments are spot on and I’m so glad you realise early they were a pair of snake oil sellers. Influencers are a curse and parent ones are the absolute bottom feeders. Preying on new mums is akin to abuse as far as I’m concerned and should be banned.

Sorry for long boring post. X

• Heart

Spoke

VIP Member
She can try coming back with her ‘new bod’, but nothing will cover up their ugly, ugly privileged entitlement

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is how Glen is able to socially function at all?

I don’t know about you, but I am regularly having conversations with my husband, colleagues, friends,and family members that involve talking about the inequality in our systems here in the UK - covid has shone a light on this for people of colour. At work there is huge discussion about health inequalities and race plays a massive part.

my friend and I were talking about young black men and gang crime - and cannot imagine petrified their mums must be, and how as a society has this happened?

these are not high brow conversations by the way, just chats but (rightly so) this stuff is being talked about a lot.
How does Glen manage this situations? Does she just sit quiet? I am truly baffled
My husband has no filter, we live near them and I’d love to bump into her at a social function because he would see her and wander over saying, ‘oh you’re that racist midwife aren’t you!?’ (Probably why we don’t get asked I’m out much!!) 😂
Also as a very proud 6 foot Nigerian man he’d scare the sh*t out of her!

• Haha
  • Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Wish he’d keep his family photos to himself and his remarks about his racist missus. Her legs look like legs, not killer pins.

• Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Omg, so slimming cures racism?! 😱 Wow, major discovery there by the OD’s, who knew all her snide was actually sitting within her belly fat and was so easily shed 🙄😉

• Haha
  • Heart

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
As mentioned before, imagine a working class dad laughing about his daughter eating her own shit because he didn’t watch her properly... the privilege drives me crazy.
This!!!!
Drives me mad.
If a working class mum talked about getting pissed whilst being the only responsible adult around for the children, she’d be vilified. But turn that working class into middle class and that much needed drink into gin or Prosecco, suddenly it’s relatable and hilarious?

The hypocrisy disgusts me. If anyone needs a drink, it’s the working class mums, who get constantly judged for “not crossing their legs” or “not planning for their financial situation” and have to deal with all that shite from people who don’t actually care about “the poor children”, but just want to judge anyone considered lower than them.

The middle class mumfluencer trope needs to die out ASAP.

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
THIS is rock bottom. I don’t think he can sink further then that. Revolting.
The guy is an absolute ghoul. He’s not a public service, his daughter is not the first to experience this and this is still a very new situation for her and her family, she and them are literally at the beginning of this and they are acting like they are experts with mountains of experience. Yeah he’s tagged diabetes uk and that is all he needs to do if he wants to raise awareness...and he’s already done that several times for likes. Fuxking unbelievable, what a knob. 🙄 Still relying on his daughters for that dopamine hit he so desperately craves. If this was so important for her “it would mean so much to her”, then why not let her set up her own platform to talk about it to an audience of her own age group. Ugh 😑 that man is so needy!

• Heart