Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Must say they match her multiple earings.😉
I am surprised about the free braces, I think here you’d be dead of old age before you reached the head of the queue for the free braces. I know our grandkid’s cost thousands of $’s.

Reactions: 1

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I don’t know if that’s USD or AU or other but I guess the same point applies: yeah there’s a real class divide when it comes to cosmetic dental work (not that braces are even 100% cosmetic some teeth need aligning for health or structural reasons!), one of my best friends is from NYC and is incredibly conscious that his crowded bottom row flag he grew up poor. The NHS providing braces is so brilliant / a real equaliser for kids 🥰
Aussie $

Limetree

Don’t think it’s him sadly, latest story shows a guy who looks a bit like him but not him

littlelunches

Would have made more sense to do his garden/trampoline burying when they first moved in & the kids were younger. A yard to run around in came second to a new kitchen & a bedroom kitchen. Not my cup of tea but he put quite a bit of effort into his yard.
Where do we see this? Can’t find it on his page

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
QUICK EDIT TO ADD. Ignore this, peeps. See it’s already being discussed! God, you guys are sharper than a samurais blade!

Oh dear. The DM have brought up the MOD trouble again. Yoiks. Fod won’t be happy! Just when he thought people may be forgetting! Not me Mr.

Second story down.

Mother left feeling suicidal after relentless bullying on Tattle Life

#