Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Errr nope, people don’t forget racism.
Tattle never forgets hun!
Also that’s not how you spell her name.
View attachment 605648
Thread title! FOD #47: Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

also yes @Emmadale absolutely hilarious that their “us time” consists of her blocking him out. I used to go running with my ex occasionally and wearing headphones was just a no because you couldn’t even hear each other to say “can we slow down a bit” or “let’s go this way instead” - so absolutely zero chance they had any actual couple time together during that run.
likely scenario is that clemente wanted to go for a jog and her ego got the better of her when he suggested they turn it into a content opportunity. She was probably running along to “class A twit, class A twit, class A twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Woah just caught up!

I went to the Cotswolds for three days, thoroughly enjoyed exploring the beauty it has to offer.

We went on long walks in the lush countryside, but we didn't do anything wanky like put our phones on grass to film our walks for the gram.

Anyway, I see he is still a knob and still trying to bring Glen back to the gram. They are relentless aren't they? When will they finally realise their brand is finished?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyway, I see he is still a knob and still trying to bring Glen back to the gram. They are relentless aren't they? When will they finally realise their brand is finished?
Hopefully not before Father's day. xD

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All I could think watching that 'out for a jog' segment was what a pair of saddos, it just oozes desperation.

I'd love Clemmie to come back to the gram, just in time for Cash Carraway's TV series to debut...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker here. The MOD drama brought me to Tattle. When I saw her face on his grid yesterday with all the sycophantic "Clemmmmiieee squeee" comments I wanted to puke. Just kept thinking this:

e5e29239-a786-431d-b285-3e4640f6c20b.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Clemeeeeee always looks so freakin smug, fodney, once a knob always a knob.
Looking at the ‘bespoke bookcase’ at ma & pa’s reminded me of his shoe/coat thing at his own front door. Very similar tit colour to if I am not mistaken.
Sad to say I’ve seen more of the inside of a lot of ‘influenzer’ homes than I have of some of my friends and family.🙄

Reactions: 15
I have been reading Candice Braithwaite's book and the last chapter is all about MOD and the racist drama. My god, it is SCATHING.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
any choice quotes?
A few months earlier CB had been at an event hosted by Glen and that afterwards when she was talking Glen hissed that it 'wasn't the candice show'. Also CB was particularly hurt that the comments on here were in Feb and she then had her on her podcast in March and was listening to her pouring her heart out.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Thread title! FOD #47: Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

also yes @Emmadale absolutely hilarious that their “us time” consists of her blocking him out. I used to go running with my ex occasionally and wearing headphones was just a no because you couldn’t even hear each other to say “can we slow down a bit” or “let’s go this way instead” - so absolutely zero chance they had any actual couple time together during that run.
likely scenario is that clemente wanted to go for a jog and her ego got the better of her when he suggested they turn it into a content opportunity. She was probably running along to “class A twit, class A twit, class A twit
Hmm... can we tweak the title suggestion slightly?? I worry that the ODs may not get the sarcasm?!
Clemente is clearly preparing for a come back - all these little snippets of her from Fodney over past few months always followed by the ridiculous begging from all his followers/fans/bots for her to come back and how much she’s missed. It’s crazy but many of them are actual real people! 😳 Definitely gone to their heads and they think it’s totally possible. Plus all the working out 🏋🏼‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ she has been doing getting herself insta ready is so transparent 🤢
It CANNOT happen!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe they're hoping she can return soon, and her return will be based on losing weight, healthy eating, and working out?

They're super desperate for Joe Wicks to notice them as well. He has tagged Joe in a fair few posts featuring Glen working out. Hoping for a collab with Joe?

They need to realise that no matter how much she tries to change her image, you cannot change such a vile personality. And luckily for them, us trolls do not forget what she did!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Omg, so slimming cures racism?! 😱 Wow, major discovery there by the OD’s, who knew all her snide was actually sitting within her belly fat and was so easily shed 🙄😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Definitely think she’ll come back with the fitness angle! Maybe she’s hoping the slimmer look and new teef will mean she’s not recognised!

I can already see the G****a headlines ‘Does racism have an expiry date...disgraced midwife comes back with new look.’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sadly tho if she came back skinny i think she’d get away with it.

Although (whisper it) I am quite up for the return of Clemente. The fall out will be 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sadly tho if she came back skinny i think she’d get away with it.

Although (whisper it) I am quite up for the return of Clemente. The fall out will be 🔥
Blocking and deleting would be a full time job!

As well as bot purchasing no doubt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here are the extracts about Glen from Candice's book. It is a fantastic book, by the way, for anyone interested in motherhood and what it's like to be a black woman and mother in the UK.
Can fully believe it would be the most downloaded episode as there’s such an absence of anything speaking about black motherhood / birthing experiences, especially within that small mama circle. Cannot BELIEVE she whispered it’s not the Candice show, how fucked up an atmosphere / culture must the Insta space be that Clemmie Hooper felt safe to say that & CB did not feel like she could challenge it?! And we’re the vitriolic cesspit?! Lol

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I wonder if Glen just really likes the “come back” comments. Like maybe that’s enough for her. She got her 4k sink, a few fancy trips to stare at blue walls and a kitchen closet full of free clothes. Now she has desperate Sly willing to become Simon-the-builder to finish whatever else needs doing. Kinda best of both worlds?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.