Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have a tiny patch of artificial grass in a paved-off section of our garden because it’s where the hot tub (lazy spa - glen wouldn’t be caught dead in it) is. It collects dead leaves from the tree above it like crazy, and the best way to clean it is by vacuuming it, which is a massive ballache. We only have it because the chlorine from the tub would kill real grass. People who have their entire garden done with the stuff are idiots

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This isn’t even me being muggy but the average reader of her mag is of pension age so doubt her stories are even getting many views tbh.
I have a suspicion that they only hang out with Pandora so that they can laugh about her behind her back.

I get the impression Pandora is not okay. And that is probably a big source of amusement for them.

I have a suspicion that they only hang out with Pandora so that they can laugh about her behind her back.

I get the impression Pandora is not okay. And that is probably a big source of amusement for them.
Oops. I quoted the wrong person, hereto. Dunno what happened there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

What makes you think she's not ok? I get that you have to not really be ok to spew all that manifesting magnetic malarkey but still...

Reactions: 3
What makes you think she's not ok? I get that you have to not really be ok to spew all that manifesting magnetic malarkey but still...
I dunno. I just watched that reel she posted on her grid last weekend where she’s dancing in her garden and it really reminded me of a close friend who got very into the whole mind/body well-being coaching scene right before she had a massive breakdown. Based on that experience, people who talk often and loudly about how together and grounded and positivity focussed they are, are usually anything but.

Reactions: 14
I dunno. I just watched that reel she posted on her grid last weekend where she’s dancing in her garden and it really reminded me of a close friend who got very into the whole mind/body well-being coaching scene right before she had a massive breakdown. Based on that experience, people who talk often and loudly about how together and grounded and positivity focussed they are, are usually anything but.
Gotcha. Yes, she doth protest too much. Shame she's dragging others down with her too. I think a large part is just snake oil selling though.
Her friendship with the mofods intrigues me though... Wonder how she helped Clemmie get over everything that happened?

Reactions: 3
Twins on grid and stories. Being home schooled by fod because they were pinged.
Done in the usual passive aggressive tone and forgetting those who’ve really been affected by Covid! Wasn’t so worried about being pinged when popping out of his tier to go to Bristol or sharing #gifted cakes with ST at Halloween!

disclaimer: I do understand it is a massive pain in the arse having isolating kids but annoys me when this uber privileged moron moans about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry but are his kids not on holidays for the summer? Why would you be trying to explain division to them on a lovely summers day?!

Reactions: 6
I just looked at that post and it’s majorly concerning how much more concerned people are about the isolating than the virus. I know it’s a massive ballache but so is so many people catching and spreading this virus.

Reactions: 9
With my lived one still in ICU with covid, I find the passive aggressive tone of this post on his stories highly offensive. He has inescapable privilege. He is able to still work from home while isolating, while many others get no wages when isolating. And he has a garden his chosen can play in while countless others have no outside space. I suppose if he is isolating then Clemmie and the older girls will also be isolating? Wouldn't want to be a fly in the wall in that house 😁
@ExhaustedDad agree, I'm sticking with this because of the humour and camaraderie involved.

I keep hitting i instead of o. Loved one.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Still gotta thank him for all the #dadlife posts he inspired. Thought it was only unhinged jealous women who were trolling away because they couldn't afford Diptyque candles ...

View attachment 665186
View attachment 665188
Surprised these are all blokes leaving feedback -
With my lived one still in ICU with covid, I find the passive aggressive tone of this post on his stories highly offensive. He has inescapable privilege. He is able to still work from home while isolating, while many others get no wages when isolating. And he has a garden his chosen can play in while countless others have no outside space. I suppose if he is isolating then Clemmie and the older girls will also be isolating? Wouldn't want to be a fly in the wall in that house 😁
@ExhaustedDad agree, I'm sticking with this because of the humour and camaraderie involved.

I keep hitting i instead of o. Loved one.

he can’t hide his big Tory energy. “Forced” to self isolate, ffs it’s a pandemic!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Really??? This is what annoys you??? Your youngest children are going to miss their end of term party. Sad, but hardly life threatening or a danger to mental health. Get over it. Lovely weather and nowhere to go??? What about your refurbished garden with the different "rooms" for entertainment??? Get over it. And don't forget, you have one daughter classed as vulnerable. People are still getting very ill with covid, and some are still dying. GROW UP.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Really??? This is what annoys you??? Your youngest children are going to miss their end of term party. Sad, but hardly life threatening or a danger to mental health. Get over it. Lovely weather and nowhere to go??? What about your refurbished garden with the different "rooms" for entertainment??? Get over it. And don't forget, you have one daughter classed as vulnerable. People are still getting very ill with covid, and some are still dying. GROW UP.

He really is so bleeping ignorant.

For the last 5 years, every summer we go to the family village festival where my in laws live. Sadly last year it was cancelled due to covid. And this year my father in law is no longer with us, due to losing his life to Covid19 earlier this year.

Wouldn't it be nice if all we had to worry about was a bleeping end of year party, and being stuck indoors for 10 days. Boo bleeping hoo Sly.

I hope your relative makes a full recovery @Hatchet_job

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Must be awful being stuck at home in your 6 bedroom 4 story house with its landscaped garden and your £1000 BBQ in this weather. So awful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Absolute ballacks as they say in norn iron. She clearly has unstoppable self belief as there's nothing like blowing your own trumpet. All this rubbish translates as sit around and chat and with a few 'we'll dones' from Paloma Blanka (empty, not white), you'll leave thinking how wonderful you are. I used to be quite good at creative writing (HR does that to you 🤪) so maybe I should write a self help manifesto with contributions from Tattlers 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.