Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
The twins bedroom decor is horrible. What 5 year olds want a dark grey room? I appreciate you don’t have to go all-out fuchsia, but that’s just a miserable looking, dark and dreary space, clearly chosen cos that’s what they think looks good on the ‘gram and not what small children actually want. If you have the money & luxury to do up your own massive house, wouldn’t you consult your kids as to what they want? And what kid is going to say ‘oooo dark grey please?’ Hideous!
I absolutely agree. It’s like Beatrix Potter vomited all her twee woodland animals over a 1920 workhouse!

A bit OT but, Im becoming increasingly pissed off with this new reno Hun mum trend that all children’s things need to be aesthetically pleasing to adults and “their” adult home. The muted colours, the Victorian bonnets, the books and toys arranged on shelves to make it all perfect for the gram. Yes big bright plastic shite all over the house is a pain in the arse but that phase is so short lived and guess what, you can tidy it away once they’re in bed to reclaim that life without kids you so desperately seem to desire. And how’s about this, buy less, just because the tat you are now buying is all muted doesn’t mean you’re Greta Thunberg ffs, you’re tat is still made in China it’s not planet friendly, you’re just being an idiot consumer for the latest trend! You can still have a nice home with visible signs of kids living there too!
Soz for rant. As you were!

ETA - look at us twinning @houseofhoop

Only had my burner since Sat and blocked on HOH. Probably cause I liked a comment about Clemie bots (screen shotted it last night to show you)

View attachment 384920

Very sad desperate life they lead to be constantly checking for negativity. Like always looking over your shoulder.
Jesus Emmz you’re a liability with a burner 😂😂😂
But you’re right, Jesus they are sad little Instagram police. Maybe if they spent less time trawling through their gram comments and more time working out a bedtime regime for their kids they might not have to deal with the problems they say they are facing!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
On radio 4 this afternoon I heard an assistant head from Western Primary school in Grimbsy. He's in the school making up food parcels (with other staff), subbing with school money or his own, to make sure his pupils are fed. Then he packs a rucksack and walks seven miles round town delivering them and helping with homework as he goes. He says it's safer than having parents coming to the school to collect the food and he also gets to check up on his pupils. Truly inspirational.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Rosieee

VIP Member
Because their sisters. It’s They’re ! That really hurts my eyes and English is not even my first language.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Blahblahbuzzy

He is such a smug idiot. Are we meant to be impressed by his non-playroom playroom? It's just a normal grown up living room. Well done fod, you are so aspirational. I am a tidy freak 😬 and lucky enough to have a playroom, but the toys that I've tidied away just don't get played with. I have to rotate them. Also, anyone with a 5 year old will know that if you have colour coded lego condom bags the ONLY THING THAT WILL HAPPEN is that they will open them all and tip them onto the floor into a big lego shit tip, play with it for 10 minutes, manage to spread it round half the house then go and play with something else. No way in hell are they colour coding the lego every evening. Who watches this drivel then wants to copy them? Also noting more sneaky mentions of glenny.

Anyway, doesn't he pretend that the twins are feral? As if they are building some miniature Arc de Triomphe and daintily tip-toeing back to the drawers to select the specific colour brick they need for the roof.

or as fod would say, 'building a miniture Ark de Triumph and daintily tip-towing back to the draws'

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Morning trolls - today is the day, the anniversary of FoDs fall from 1 million bots followers. Despite his best bot buying efforts, which continues daily, he’s hit 912k. Free drinks for everyone in the VIP bar tonight to celebrate 🎉🎈🎊🪅🥃🍸🍹🍻🥂🍷🍺🥤🧋🍾🧉

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Do you mean me? Give it a rest love, I think I am a bit more articulate than that pair of numpties.
Wow that was a bit beetle juice 😱

As a regular, although with a new handle, I’m sure you know we have lots of folk coming and going on here who we think may be old Glen or Sly. Let’s take Housedelaclunge as an example, that person came on to defend Glen, stuck it to one of the members, who’s never been seen again, and then categorically stated they were not the SODs. They then went quiet but kept lurking and then restricted their profile. We’ve never seen Clunge again.

I’m pretty sure when I was a newbie back in the day people thought I could have been Glen/Sly and there’s no doubting this place can be cliquey. I had no idea how Tattle worked, I got a warning early days and don’t know why but it wasn’t until months in I knew how to restrict my profile, because it takes some knowledge of the site and a bit of investigating to work out.

So forgive us our trespasses 🙏🏼 if we are a tad paranoid when, what appears to be a newbie, comes on with some hot SOD intel about the location of them on Christmas Day, when until that point all roads to that point lead to Bristol.

• Heart
  • Haha

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Two things

Trust fund : fuck off

The twin cash cows are being slowly edged back into posts 🤨
Nearly a year into a global pandemic, at what I reckon is the start of a long lockdown, the day after shocking school meals were unveiled... This twat is talking about Child Trust Funds.

Read the fucking room you utter knob!! If any company dares to suggest advertising with them then this needs to go in the file alongside the racism!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I’m with the “he totally knew” camp.

They curated the faux apology from her, the silence and then the “I had no idea” post from him. It was strategic damage limitation for their brand.

Glen had to come clean or face the embarrassment of being outed by her no longer friends so she couldn’t really do much about it, she was cornered. They had a few weeks to plan this and they, possibly along with their agency or some PR team, realised he had to appear shocked, ashamed, slightly disgusted but completely unaware “let’s aim for the honest, loving, slightly bumbling, trusting husband, who’s been left bereft by his wife’s duplicity”, you need to stand away from her slightly and make it look like you’re broken but still in love, “just imagine you’ve just found out she’d been shagging a local rugby player” 😜, she needed to go in a box for some time until this all blew over to be pulled out in about 6 months. It was the only way they would salvage something from the mess.

That strategy may well have worked but I think they misunderstood the contempt towards Glen, not just from Tattle stuff but her snarky diva behaviour that many had experienced and endured when she was “head girl”.

Sly managed ok alone for a bit, he was still riding high, got a bit cocky and arrogant, still off on his dad’s weekend to watch F1 etc. We then had AXA and BLM two huge fuck ups and the brand was truly dead never to be resurrected.

In the last 12 months 1000’s of shiny new, none tarnished influencers have popped up and they are taking, probably cheaper & more graciously, the gifts, the Ads and all the associated freebies that should have been the ODs. There’s no place for the SODs anymore, they just need to accept this and move on. Using your kids for props is more frowned upon than ever and that’s all they had anyway.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Blahblahbuzzy

Father of Daughters #43: He can't read (the room), time to go back to the draw(er)ing board.

Ooh I've been promoted to well-known member! 🕺

• Heart
Reactions: 24

ExhaustedDad

And look at him all puffed up like a baboons shitter because he can put a bike together. Tragic, tragic man. 🤣🤣🤣
Back in the day (before they fucked it) those bikes would have arrived fully assembled with a load of girly bike accessories and #gifted (smallest font possible at the bottom of the post of course)

• Heart

Libertine

VIP Member
Everything has been done to accommodate them. Nothing for their children. Apart from using money earned from their children to pay for it. Awful priorities. But hardly surprising.
Nah, everything was renovated to create a QVC style set for selling on Instagram.

The kitchen was designed to sell food products such as Hello Fresh; the dressing room was designed to sell clothes, shoes, handbags, jewellery and M&S floral polo necks with a special callout to the makeup table that was designed to sell cosmetics; the master bedroom and en-suite were designed to sell linen and hair/bath products.

They heavily invested in renovating rooms that could be used to sell consumables. There’s a reason the garden was left until last as fewer products can be placed in a garden unless you are a very keen gardener and they already had the obscenely expensive BBQ.

• Heart