Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ExhaustedDad

My wife would have thrown my phone in the sea if she’d seen me filming my kids crying for the gram....
Along with a kick in the nads.... he is a disgusting man. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 21

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
All I took from the latest post was how they’re so outnumbered because, IF YOU DIDN’T ALREADY KNOW, they have 4 kids. You aren’t the first to have more kids than adults, you won’t be the last...just give it the fuck up and start outnumbering yourselves with kitchens because at least we can make fun of that.

• Haha

Lipsofchicken

Anya must be getting on for Y9 now. Schools in my area operate a ‘take your child to work day’ where they work shadow a parent.
Imagine Anya’s report of her day. “Yeah we made a load of fake shit desperate Instagram content because my dad is constantly begging for freebies”
Aspirational.

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Sorry to come back to the potty - but also that urine is like Sunny D! That’s an all nighter morning wee or a dehydration wee if ever I saw one. If it’s an all nighter then why is it still sat in the room the following bedtime? If it’s a day time wee they just did then they are dehydrated to fexk and need to be drinking more water! It looks radioactive ☢
76C5E16C-78E7-45B7-B460-6377FC9BF8D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

Emmadale

VIP Member
The power of having a burner means I can see the comments before he deletes...

1352987D-E651-4EC4-9511-0856EA3E3846.jpeg

And the political ones....

3869C98D-2D8A-4BEE-BD98-8072FBE2BE5B.jpeg

And then when the bots rebel 😂

6317B353-8526-4885-A9F3-6F583CCE3FA6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
It c
I get the SOD’s not wanting the twins going up and down stairs in the night. We turned a box room into a bathroom for that reason (on the floor husband, myself and youngest are on). But my issue is how Sly made it abundantly clear that the family bathroom turned kitchen dressing room didn’t work for their family. Except it kinda did, right Si?
It didn’t work because MOD wanted to be able to throw in casually to her Insta friends that she had a dressing room and wanted to be able to show it off on Instagram. Are we really to think that they genuinely thought an attic bathroom would be great for the children where space wouldn’t allow for a mirror above the wash hand basin to check they had no toothpaste dribbles etc. Yet they managed to give themselves a mirror each In their en-suite.

They were so deluded with their Instagram-fame that they didn’t care that a lack of an easy to access toilet for two very young girls during the night would be an issue. Personally, I’d much prefer to forgo a dressing room than having to carry a full potty every morning and empty and clean it.

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I don't want to be too judgmental but I'm wondering why almost 5year olds still use a potty and why they use it in their bedroom and not in the bathroom. Imagine they knock it over on the wooden floor 😷
Glad you said that TattP. I thought exactly the same. If they are still using a potty then why in their bedroom? If they are just using it at night then why is it full. Why is it full if you’re filming 🤢🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick

Alectrona

Exactly. But he probably does think that's a solution.
I'm in shock. Imagine being left to pee in a potty when you're at school while your parents both have luxurious en suite bathrooms and the family bathroom has been turned into a dressing room. They will remember this! This is a lifetime of therapy happening before our eyes.
I haven't been on the account since I saw it. I feel complicit just by watching.

• Heart
  • Angry

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Tagged bikes 🚲

New embarrassing video. Looks like the dogs are the new twins.

Wouldn’t suggest you look if you’re not a fan of him man handling the puppy.

Wouldn’t suggest you look if you’re not a fan of complete dick heads

• Haha
  • Sick

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Bit late but I’m surprised at you Glen for allowing such a beige table of food to go on the gram, you’ve lost your touch. Not the middle class image you aspire to be is it?. Dear dear! How times have changed.
No 4 tier cake each for them this year hey? Carrot sticks and celery, yum yum said no 5 year old at a party ever.🥳🧁🎂🤑

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
@LuBiLu I wish I’d had a test but they weren’t even a thing at the time, I also wished I’d had the antibody test. My niece had it in March she was in Italy when the big breakout happened. By the time she got her test it was negative but then in August she has the antibody test and it was positive.
It’s crazy how different everyone’s symptoms and tests results are.

Holy shit he’s been busy! Just went to look. He’s sneaking Glen back in too! Why is everything in his life a big drama? Plus yet again he’s ignored his own rules and is showing the twin crying and upset. How about putting your phone down and picking her up and giving her a cuddle instead of using her sadness as a prop for likes. You fucking twat! 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry

HensInTheSkirting

Tone fucking deaf!
🤬🤬🤬

The image on the right is supposed to feed a child for 10 days, the one on the left is a smug reminder that his children can have a hot meal every lunch time.

I’m cross!

• Angry
  • Sad

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Don't worry Sly, you will be screwed when they're older and realise you sold their childhoods for money and freebies. And posted their faces all over social media with no regard to their safety and privacy.

Not to mention the weird as fuck photos you also have of yourself. Naked in a shower, swimming pool changing room, sat on the bog with your trousers and underwear round your ankles. Yeah they'll need intense therapy to deal with all that fuckery.

He is already struggling with the twins behaviour at bedtimes, because he always used them as performing monkeys for the gram for years.

I honestly think the twins will be the ones who will need the most help, starting now.

Poor things 😔

• Sad

Emmadale

VIP Member
Just read a few of the comments and love how a few have said they thought the pic meant he was 52! 😂

• Haha

houseofhoop

VIP Member
Control yourselves ladies, you’re making me feel a little 🤮
Looking at Sly with clothes on makes me nauseous, looking at Sly without a top on makes me want to cut my brain open and scoop the memory out with a spoon.
The mans a weasel. Not my type. I’d rather have Glen’s ruggar buggar 😂

• Haha

Yup

The story with the obviously upset twin has annoyed me. The poor girl is cold and wet but to be filmed being marched home while her dad is complaining about a wasted trip to the seaside because she and her sister got wet is not right. Put the phone down, comfort her, explain these things happen and they'll go back another day and daddy with four (!) children will remember to dress them more appropriately for a cold afternoon at the beach.

• Heart
  • Sad

istapp

fucking helium is a finite resource with medical uses and this utter dickwad is inhaling it for likes? argh i hate him!

• Angry
  • Sad

houseofhoop

VIP Member
I’m so confused by this post. Firstly the write up is very wanky, careful FOD you don’t want a repeat of the IWD fuck up and secondly, why aren’t they using their fabulous playroom to play in?
ETA: I have 7 sisters and none of those things ever crossed our minds, but don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
Quick PSA trolls, if any of you swiped up on that pricey makeup organiser you need to go clear your cookies! Otherwise if you purchase anything from Amazon in the next 30 days they’ll benefit. (I think it’s 30, I can investigate that if anyone wants me to!)

I know we went over this ages ago but a reminder is never a bad thing. It’s a very sneaky way that influencers make a fuck ton of money.

• Wow