Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only thing that would make me happier than Sly hitting 900k, is watching that, “shag my boyfriend” video of Glen, has anyone got a link? If not I’ll google. Seeing Glen being a duplicitous fuxker giving that bloke a bj whilst her boyfriend is watching is Glen personified! 💅
Errr WHAT?!?! I feel I have missed out big time here?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
A sobering thought: more than 2 million people worldwide wide have died with confirmed covid, and today in the UK there were 1280 recorded deaths. Stay home. Stay safe. Stay sane.

Reactions: 7
How do we know that wasn't Glen in the picture? If that was their dog surely it makes sense for it to be Clemmie 🤔
Maybe Si the photoguy (Get it?!?) went to Bristol with the girls, leaving C at home with mama.

1610751149327.png

Who knows? I honestly wouldn't say no to the money, but the joy of being invisible is priceless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
In ST news...she’s planning a swim this weekend!

Ramsgaters...keep your eyes peeled! 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
In ST news...she’s planning a swim this weekend!

Ramsgaters...keep your eyes peeled! 👀
I will keep an eye out for dry robe wankers and floggers of shite tiny patchwork quilts. I'm not going in the sea though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How do we know that wasn't Glen in the picture? If that was their dog surely it makes sense for it to be Clemmie 🤔
I think it will be Glen’s sister because she has just got the same dog as Glen and she is single so I assume her support bubble would be her parents.

Reactions: 3
I think it will be Glen’s sister because she has just got the same dog as Glen and she is single so I assume her support bubble would be her parents.
She only has one parent. How do you know she has the same dog?

8BBD8935-16DF-47F9-94F3-72814E30EFFE.jpeg
B5101DEF-E49A-454E-8260-762C29C1D093.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Neither's she, so don't feel bad.
My sea swimming friend told me that if you don’t keep up a decent cycle of 3-5x per week over the winter months it’s hard to get back into it. Some sort of tolerance issue or adjustment, I can’t remember. You can take a load of cold showers in preparation but taking 2 weeks off and just getting back in, per my friend, is not realistic.

I have nothing to joke about with the new dog because as a 2 dog owner it’s bleeping hard so Sly’s feed is about to have a lot more complaining. But! It does seem like every time I visit his profile, on my burner, he’s lost followers. Every time. Content Puppy won’t work, mate.

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t look like Glen to me.
Why do we think that it's the new Hooper dog? Could it be someone with their own dog? And if it was the Hooper dog was it put through accounts as a business expense? It would make sense not to introduce a new puppy to the Hoopers at Christmas when there would be more noise than usual.

This is random, and also a long shot, but does anyone know what happened with glens sister a couple of years back?
I remember glen posting something about how she was about to get married and then it was all very suddenly off the cards. Would love some insider details 👀
I wasn’t really that interested in them at the time so didn’t give it much thought, but it’s just randomly popped back into my brain after she’s been mentioned here!

Reactions: 4
I do find it fascinating how they were the absolute top of the game and now look at them. One absolutely massive duck up, and it’s gone forever.

Reactions: 6
People, the caption on the dog on the lap said “a sister for pablo” or words to that effect. So, I’m guessing that is the dog that Sly is now slinging around and calling Pablo the big brother of.
Obviously this is not fact checked with the Hoopers...as this is a gossip site 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why do we think that it's the new Hooper dog? Could it be someone with their own dog? And if it was the Hooper dog was it put through accounts as a business expense? It would make sense not to introduce a new puppy to the Hoopers at Christmas when there would be more noise than usual.
As an accountant, if one of my clients tried to put a dog through as a business expense I would laugh A LOT 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.