Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you don’t mind me derailing while FOD is being quiet, just want to go back to the weighed blanket topic 🤣. So I got one and I love it except for the fact that I wake up soaking in sweat 🥴. So I looked it up and apparently there are some cooling fabric one that are very good for hot sleepers (not as sexy as it sounds). The Rocabia for example. Anyone has one of these ?
Mine’s a cooling one! I sleep with a fan on at night cause I’m a hot sleeper and also the white noise helps me sleep, but I’ve found that I still have to have my normal duvet on over the blanket cause it really does keep me cool

Reactions: 3
@Rosieee I got a koala one, did a bit of review reading beforehand as my daughter gets v hot at night. She hasn't complained about getting overheated with it and she's had it for nearly 2 years now. The cover that comes with it is meant to help with this 😊

Reactions: 3
Thanks so much ladies I’ll get a cooling one, it’s an investment but I’ll save on the bedding wash I do all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thanks so much ladies I’ll get a cooling one, it’s an investment but I’ll save on the bedding wash I do all the time 😂
So glad you asked this, as a menopausal troll I’m having an absolute mare with night sweats atm. I now basically have to sleep in a separate room from Mr Dogmuck with the window open even on these -1/2 nights, flapping a quilt on and off and running round the bed all night looking for a cool bit. Meanwhile Mr Dogmuck sleeps deeply under the weighted blanket I bought (mostly for me)...such is life 🙄. I used to be so nesh I would refuse the air con being on in a room that was 30+ degrees 😭

I’ve seen some suggesting they are good for hot sleepers but wondered if this could be true given its a weighted blanket. @sassmaster3000 which one did you buy. I’ve seen the koala ones will investigate further.
Thanks trolls x

Back to Sly, so today is Blue Monday, hope all you trolls are hanging in there, spring is on its way.

Sly could use today to combine some of his fave stuff and be slightly novel. He could use today as an opportunity to talk about mental health, put Blue Monday by New Order on as the back track and do some Dad dancing,
go all Bez (happy Monday’s), especially as Bez is starting his fitness work outs today, get some maracas, clown about and say this is the only Blue Monday we got going on here...pan to generic prints “be kind” and “only good vibes”

He needs me as his consultant 😜
First one free Fod - you’re welcome

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m not a menopausal troll yet, just a sweaty one 😅. Just ordered the YnM cooling blanket with bamboo cover for £110. I’ll report back. #swipeup #usemycode

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Awww he has many leaks in the roof.

Now this may just be me, but if I had a leaky roof I wouldn't be asking people on Instagram how to resolve it. I would call in a few professionals and get quotes, maybe ask neighbours for recommendations.

Is he really on the beg for roof repairs?

I hope not considering the current climate, there are so many businesses who are desperate for work.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I really don’t get why trades-people do ‘gifted’/‘pr discount’ work. Fair enough if FOD promotes you to 900k people but how many of them live locally, how many also need roof repairs, how many would take a total strangers recommendation?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Awww he has many leaks in the roof.

Now this may just be me, but if I had a leaky roof I wouldn't be asking people on Instagram how to resolve it. I would call in a few professionals and get quotes, maybe ask neighbours for recommendations.

Is he really on the beg for roof repairs?

I hope not considering the current climate, there are so many businesses who are desperate for work.
Omg
That’s such a beg. Why would you ask 914k Chinese/Arab/Americans on the internet? And he’s hashtagged roofrepair which obviously has tradesmen on it 🙄

Sly, google is your friend, also your local Facebook group or maybe even one of the new hun friend might be able to recommend!

Our last house was very similar to theirs, we did buy it as a total wreck and there were leaks in the top floor....guess what our first job was...a kitchen bedroom you ask? A zen room? New kitchen? New bathrooms?
Nope, we got the Fuxking roof fixed (well badly it was eventually done 3 times cos...roofers are bastards). Once our roof was water tight we could then get on with the rest of the house. But typically the Hoopers, fur coat no knickers, getting the “aesthetics” done before the core 🙄 dicks

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg
That’s such a beg. Why would you ask 914k Chinese/Arab/Americans on the internet? And he’s hashtagged roofrepair which obviously has tradesmen on it 🙄

Sly, google is your friend, also your local Facebook group or maybe even one of the new hun friend might be able to recommend!

Our last house was very similar to theirs, we did buy it as a total wreck and there were leaks in the top floor....guess what our first job was...a kitchen bedroom you ask? A zen room? New kitchen? New bathrooms?
Nope, we got the Fuxking roof fixed (well badly it was eventually done 3 times cos...roofers are bastards). Once our roof was water tight we could then get on with the rest of the house. But typically the Hoopers, fur coat no knickers, getting the “aesthetics” done before the core 🙄 dicks
They can’t take their insta #ad #gifted photos in shithole rooms though can they. The Frugality is the same - she moans about having a hole in the roof but instead of fixing it she gets a new kitchen, extension, new en suite.. it’s all for the gram. They’d have nothing to share otherwise.
surprised he can’t fix the roof himself now he’s such a Handy Andy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Haha on the beg for roof repairs :ROFLMAO: tragic. Why can't he use google like a normal person? I personally cannot wait to hear what all the bots will recommend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
902bf285e29e48cbd62349ba877988b6.jpg

This is what would spring more to mind when thinking about being 'athletically pleasing' 🙈. Do people not proof read? (Have checked multiple times for mistakes in this comment 😂).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Moving from aesthetically to athletically.

View attachment 390494

This is what would spring more to mind when thinking about being 'athletically pleasing' 🙈. Do people not proof read? (Have checked multiple times for mistakes in this comment 😂).
He looks like a coach we had at work. He was very athletically pleasing in his lycra. Unlike Sly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Laughing at "athletically pleasing"

But surely if scaffolding is up, work has already started?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
View attachment 390494

I like basketball players so “athletically pleasing” means Kevin Love to me, not felt roof tops.

But that said, I already roll my eyes at their~aesthetically pleasing rooms and kitchens and whatever. But flat roof? Who the duck is going to see it to care?! Just pick whatever option you want/can afford and shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.