Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This title is gold! Love it so muchly 💯💜

Lockdown brain fog has set in again for me, refusing to do the washing up in protest, waiting impatiently for fod's next disasterous post re something Trump chaos related. But derailing straight off here - Emma Barratt has had me fuming, when her first broadcast kicked off on Monday with the Queen's letter to listeners boasting her to be the most influential woman on the planet I actually spat my tea out!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Ahh thanks @houseofhoop for doing the title.

Congratulations on the thread title @Hatchet_job . I’m afraid I can’t take any credit for the latter part and that was defo a collab by @rainbowlemon Here, @ExhaustedDad with this beauty and special shout outs to the funnies that couldn’t be used cos “rules” @Titfer 🤭 @Coffee-Addict naughty 😜

Happy new year and happy new thread Trolls. May 2021 #bekinder to you all

So off we go, buckle up it’s a biggie and soz I got a bit bored half way through so stopped with the tags from last thread.

1. After hating them all & wishing the twins would choke Sly was feeling feelings about them growing up Awwww 🥰thanks for the capture @Behelzabobs ya little devil.
  2. @Axatogrind asked for suggestions for a FOD festive bingo card and you guys delivered
  3. Sly is still using the twinnies as click bait, slowmo video of Twinnies jumping off the beach wall into his grifting loving arms Fear not our @Axatogrind got this
  4. Regardless of slowly sneaking the twinnies back in to his posts Slys followers were scampering off and he hit an all time low of daily/monthly averages
  5. But after reading here, Glen gave him his Christmas money early and he looked to the land of the rising sun and boom 💥2000 new followers. Mr can you tell me where my love has gone he’s my Japanese bot
  6. Recognising that 8765432 shots of her not swimming was dull af, ST bought a 9 week old kitten to spice up her content yay 8765432 photos of the kitten 🙄
  7. Sly continued tagging large brands in a desperate attempt to be recognised 👋🙌👋 hey hey I’m here for the lols.
  8. Meanwhile, over on HOH, things were very quiet, no wonderful DIY or displays of the house but then we got the decorating the Christmas tree and their tradition to buy a new decoration each every year, but as @SmeatonsStar pointed out it’s the barest tree ever
  9. Back on FOD we had “Avocardos” and guess who’s back, back our Glen. All four of the vaginas around the bush and lots of creepy follower comments 🤢
  10. As our nation discovers a new mutation of COVID and higher tiers are enforced, Sly offers us his photoshopped newspaper headlines, for the lolz
  11. Then a lovely story about drinking cocktails whilst in sole charge of his kids 🙄
  12. They “bought” a wreath, then he discovered last years wreath and he’s gonna recycle that baby #ecosly
  13. ST did a vitamin Ad
  14. Lol Sly gave us death by quiche - another hilarious video about out of date food
  15. Then serious Sly told us about charities - ahh thank you Sly, we’ll be out clapping for you, our hero, tonight 🙄
  16. Holy tit...he got a gift (or PR product in FOD parlance)...4 Christmas baubles 🙌😲...dang that blew the special family tradition. Sly it’s a start mate 🤭 who knows next gift might be a holiday for four to the Maldi... maybe not.
  17. Ooops she did it again. ST breaking the COVID rules and posting about it on the gram. From Kent (tier 3) to London, the night it was put in to tier 4, to experience Christmas at Kew Gardens. She’s catching on quickly though...now you see it now you don’t.
  18. Sly posted old content about the twinnies and Christmas lights.
  19. On HOH he built a lean-to shed...he’s so talented, he knows it just takes practice (page 22)
  20. He showed us last years Christmas “tablescaping”
  21. They went on a very long walk and the girls got a taxi back but him and his mate pablo had to walk back 😩😭
  22. He has a hurty knee - @GetOffMyLawn brought the giggles with her “wahhhmbulance” but suggested maybe stop all the walking and take a paracetamol
  23. THEY WENT TO BRISTOL - TIER 4 KENT SUPERSPREADERS
  24. He did his best to pretend they were in Kent (pre-recordings anyone?) but then, unlike Sly (unless there’s a scandal) he went silent
  25. Then came NYE and she was rolled out again - YAY GLEN 🙌
  26. And just like that we’re in 2021 and sly is back with an abundance of tit content that didn’t happen - snack theif & forgotten password
  27. His following hit 918k but then FTOTM - first Tuesday of the month - he got his bot money and he’s got the gold package with added “Clemie” & emoji comments
  28. More Lols from Sly as he mashes up COVID Hokey Cokey - as numbers of deaths and infected rise to record levels - nice work Sly
  29. Glen loves Sly...but in French...in the kitchen dressing room...with a hammer 🔨 BIG TIME

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ahh thanks @houseofhoop for doing the title.

Congratulations on the thread title @Hatchet_job . I’m afraid I can’t take any credit for the latter part and that was defo a collab by @rainbowlemon Here, @ExhaustedDad with this beauty and special shout outs to the funnies that couldn’t be used cos “rules” @Titfer 🤭 @Coffee-Addict naughty 😜

Happy new year and happy new thread Trolls. May 2021 #bekinder to you all

So off we go, buckle up it’s a biggie and soz I got a bit bored half way through so stopped with the tags from last thread.

1. After hating them all & wishing the twins would choke Sly was feeling feelings about them growing up Awwww 🥰thanks for the capture @Behelzabobs ya little devil.
  2. @Axatogrind asked for suggestions for a FOD festive bingo card and you guys delivered
  3. Sly is still using the twinnies as click bait, slowmo video of Twinnies jumping off the beach wall into his grifting loving arms Fear not our @Axatogrind got this
  4. Regardless of slowly sneaking the twinnies back in to his posts Slys followers were scampering off and he hit an all time low of daily/monthly averages
  5. But after reading here, Glen gave him his Christmas money early and he looked to the land of the rising sun and boom 💥2000 new followers. Mr can you tell me where my love has gone he’s my Japanese bot
  6. Recognising that 8765432 shots of her not swimming was dull af, ST bought a 9 week old kitten to spice up her content yay 8765432 photos of the kitten 🙄
  7. Sly continued tagging large brands in a desperate attempt to be recognised 👋🙌👋 hey hey I’m here for the lols.
  8. Meanwhile, over on HOH, things were very quiet, no wonderful DIY or displays of the house but then we got the decorating the Christmas tree and their tradition to buy a new decoration each every year, but as @SmeatonsStar pointed out it’s the barest tree ever
  9. Back on FOD we had “Avocardos” and guess who’s back, back our Glen. All four of the vaginas around the bush and lots of creepy follower comments 🤢
  10. As our nation discovers a new mutation of COVID and higher tiers are enforced, Sly offers us his photoshopped newspaper headlines, for the lolz
  11. Then a lovely story about drinking cocktails whilst in sole charge of his kids 🙄
  12. They “bought” a wreath, then he discovered last years wreath and he’s gonna recycle that baby #ecosly
  13. ST did a vitamin Ad
  14. Lol Sly gave us death by quiche - another hilarious video about out of date food
  15. Then serious Sly told us about charities - ahh thank you Sly, we’ll be out clapping for you, our hero, tonight 🙄
  16. Holy tit...he got a gift (or PR product in FOD parlance)...4 Christmas baubles 🙌😲...dang that blew the special family tradition. Sly it’s a start mate 🤭 who knows next gift might be a holiday for four to the Maldi... maybe not.
  17. Ooops she did it again. ST breaking the COVID rules and posting about it on the gram. From Kent (tier 3) to London, the night it was put in to tier 4, to experience Christmas at Kew Gardens. She’s catching on quickly though...now you see it now you don’t.
  18. Sly posted old content about the twinnies and Christmas lights.
  19. On HOH he built a lean-to shed...he’s so talented, he knows it just takes practice (page 22)
  20. He showed us last years Christmas “tablescaping”
  21. They went on a very long walk and the girls got a taxi back but him and his mate pablo had to walk back 😩😭
  22. He has a hurty knee - @GetOffMyLawn brought the giggles with her “wahhhmbulance” but suggested maybe stop all the walking and take a paracetamol
  23. THEY WENT TO BRISTOL - TIER 4 KENT SUPERSPREADERS
  24. He did his best to pretend they were in Kent (pre-recordings anyone?) but then, unlike Sly (unless there’s a scandal) he went silent
  25. Then came NYE and she was rolled out again - YAY GLEN 🙌
  26. And just like that we’re in 2021 and sly is back with an abundance of tit content that didn’t happen - snack theif & forgotten password
  27. His following hit 918k but then FTOTM - first Tuesday of the month - he got his bot money and he’s got the gold package with added “Clemie” & emoji comments
  28. More Lols from Sly as he mashes up COVID Hokey Cokey - as numbers of deaths and infected rise to record levels - nice work Sly
  29. Glen loves Sly...but in French...in the kitchen dressing room...with a hammer 🔨 BIG TIME
Nice one @Dogmuck. Funny how he wheels Glen out as a Christmas treat, Happy Christmas, here’s my racist wife who hides out for the rest of the year!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Trolls he’s been busy today and we defo got some bingos!

1. Mental health ✅
2. Why are kids so annoying/not sleeping ✅

But my fave...he didn’t see his family over Christmas 🤔

He’s been on HOH telling us about his future lockdown projects too! Yippee

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Things that haven't happened recently:

FOD forgetting his password
"Clemie" buying him that poster (??)
Anyone asking about that door (which presumably now takes you into his lean to)

To be in a house like that talking about doing work "within budget" is as tone deaf as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Great title! Thanks @houseofhoop

Thanks for the recap @Dogmuck!

He is back on both accounts today. Explaining his reno plans for the third kitchen. ( I think he is still hoping someone will gift him a bespoke third kitchen ). And talking mental health and kid tit on FOD.

Claiming he is down and not feeling his usual LOL self. He is such a big vagina melt.

He seems to sway to the mental health issue now and then. Not sure why 🤔 he hardly uses his platform for something as serious and important as mental health does he?
He has probably seen some other parenting influencer doing it, so is trying that tactic for engagement. Bang wagon jumping wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But I thought his family lived in Bristol. Strange to not pop in while they were there!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s affected Simon, not effected. That private school education did you well. You are such an embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Quick PSA trolls, if any of you swiped up on that pricey makeup organiser you need to go clear your cookies! Otherwise if you purchase anything from Amazon in the next 30 days they’ll benefit. (I think it’s 30, I can investigate that if anyone wants me to!)

I know we went over this ages ago but a reminder is never a bad thing. It’s a very sneaky way that influencers make a duck ton of money.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Quick PSA trolls, if any of you swiped up on that pricey makeup organiser you need to go clear your cookies! Otherwise if you purchase anything from Amazon in the next 30 days they’ll benefit. (I think it’s 30, I can investigate that if anyone wants me to!)

I know we went over this ages ago but a reminder is never a bad thing. It’s a very sneaky way that influencers make a duck ton of money.
Is it an affiliate link? If it is then it doesn’t matter how many times he’s mentioned it in the past it NEEDS TO BE DISCLOSED! grrrr going in to check out if it’s an AL! 😡

Reactions: 5
Grrrr 😡 it bleeping is an AL!
This is the link you’d need for that product
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07FYPCQQW
This is the link the SODs have used- the ref = is the give away

Amazon productref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_fabc_8iT9Fb4TEBZGW

Snide shits! God they must be hard up! But I imagine 30k of people min will swipe up on that and like @OhMyWord said, you need to clear your cookies or anything you buy from amazon will give them £! Not many will know this and obviously he hasn’t declared it!

Sharks ducking sharks!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Is it an affiliate link? If it is then it doesn’t matter how many times he’s mentioned it in the past it NEEDS TO BE DISCLOSED! grrrr going in to check out if it’s an AL! 😡
I think any swipe up to Amazon works that way. I don’t think they got it for free but if you are an Amazon affiliate and put in the swipe up it links to your account (or whatever it’s called). A lot of the US influencers make their money this way (Laura Beverlin in particular is awful for this). If I’m wrong I’m happy to be wrong (but I would be a bit surprised!).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A lot of them have recently realised Amazon is a big money maker because of the cookies thing - it’s highly likely people will make at least one amazon purchase in 30 days, especially in lockdown so these fuckers will be raking it in 🤑🤑🤑 Just very surprised the sneaky SOD’s haven’t done it before.

The 40plus fashion woman is terrible for doing it, somebody actually put some £££ figures on her thread so will go and have a look.

I’m back....so on a smaller account (about 10k followers) they were making £300 per month from amazon swipe ups!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Cheeky fucker. I never swipe up on those AL.
Does he have to make it known it is an AL in the post?

Also his latest post on Medised. Is he serious???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.