Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tone bleeping deaf!
🤬🤬🤬

The image on the right is supposed to feed a child for 10 days, the one on the left is a smug reminder that his children can have a hot meal every lunch time.

I’m cross!
Completely agree. Read the bloody room mate. As an aside I think his sausage and mash structure looks phallic and hugely unappetising 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Just come here to say he copied his Hokey Cokey Covid routine. The Unmumsy Mum posted those words on her Facebook page on 4th Jan, FOD did his video on 5th Jan.
Quite possible she wasn't the first either. There might be an elf somewhere preparing content for instagram sellers. I prepare all my own content for all 11 posts for my two followers (one of them being the boss who bullied me). I'm on the path to influencer success 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Quite possible she wasn't the first either. There might be an elf somewhere preparing content for instagram sellers. I prepare all my own content for all 11 posts for my two followers (one of them being the boss who bullied me). I'm on the path to influencer success 🤣🤣🤣
I thought the same thing! Even if she didn't make it up herself, FOD certainly didn't and yet his post clearly pretends that he did :rolleyes: Don't know why I'm surprised after all the recent rip-offs he's done.

Reactions: 4
Tone bleeping deaf!
🤬🤬🤬

The image on the right is supposed to feed a child for 10 days, the one on the left is a smug reminder that his children can have a hot meal every lunch time.

I’m cross!
What pisses me off with these influencers with massive platforms, is they don't use them to raise awareness of the real life struggles families are facing.

To post that dinner when there are families struggling to feed their children, and receiving such pitiful and quite frankly disgraceful food parcels, is bleeping disgusting.

Not to mention those who do not have access to internet or laptops, and there he is talking about what to renovate next in his massive house, or posting stupid bleeping videos mimicking Boris, just goes to show how self absorbed and ignorant he is.

If it doesn't involve £££ lining his pockets, or freebies being thrown his way, he doesn't give a bleeping tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If it doesn't involve £££ lining his pockets, or freebies being thrown his way, he doesn't give a bleeping tit.
He better start giving a tit, that Gravy Train has derailed. They will not get any #AD revenue ever again. That house and the kids schooling are not cheap. They’re totally in the tit

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It's a bit early for Thread Titles but please... Father of Daughters Content, Phallic and Unappetising must be a contender 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What pisses me off with these influencers with massive platforms, is they don't use them to raise awareness of the real life struggles families are facing.

To post that dinner when there are families struggling to feed their children, and receiving such pitiful and quite frankly disgraceful food parcels, is bleeping disgusting.

Not to mention those who do not have access to internet or laptops, and there he is talking about what to renovate next in his massive house, or posting stupid bleeping videos mimicking Boris, just goes to show how self absorbed and ignorant he is.

The problem for influencers with a conscience, and anything other than selfishness, is that it is a fine line between trying to influence for the good of others, and being called hypocritical for trying to do so. There are few who have/can negotiate that successfully.
The problem for Mr Hooper is that he is trying to be something he isn't, never was, and never will be, even before he fell from favour. I'm not sure where he is on the class scale, but probably not as high as he thinks and not as high as he aspires to. The same goes for his position as an influencer - he was never where he wanted to be, never quite as important as he thought. Now, with the pandemic and the impact on the global consultancy business, he could well be struggling to stay afloat, like a duck frantically paddling. Any uncertainty in his real life, coupled with the demise of his influencing career, could account for his manic, insensitive posts.
That ramble was an attempt at explanation only. He is where he is because of his actions (and to some degree his wifes). I can see no justification for thoughtless insensitivity, "let them eat cake " attitude. Personal responsibility. Personal accountability. Try it some time Mr Hooper.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The problem for influencers with a conscience, and anything other than selfishness, is that it is a fine line between trying to influence for the good of others, and being called hypocritical for trying to do so. There are few who have/can negotiate that successfully.
The problem for Mr Hooper is that he is trying to be something he isn't, never was, and never will be, even before he fell from favour. I'm not sure where he is on the class scale, but probably not as high as he thinks and not as high as he aspires to. The same goes for his position as an influencer - he was never where he wanted to be, never quite as important as he thought. Now, with the pandemic and the impact on the global consultancy business, he could well be struggling to stay afloat, like a duck frantically paddling. Any uncertainty in his real life, coupled with the demise of his influencing career, could account for his manic, insensitive posts.
That ramble was an attempt at explanation only. He is where he is because of his actions (and to some degree his wifes). I can see no justification for thoughtless insensitivity, "let them eat cake " attitude. Personal responsibility. Personal accountability. Try it some time Mr Hooper.
Hmmmm....it wasn’t really his fall from favour though. He’s undeniably a dick and not funny but the fall came from Clemmie’s actions and her racism. When he fucked up with the ‘BML’ all the comments were about his wife’s racism. Clemmie was Alice, she killed it for them.

It was said racism that led to home bloggers deleting their Hooper blog and deleting all association with HOH.

Not at all denying he doesn’t have his own duck ups like IWW and now FSM!

Last edited:
  • Heart
He better start giving a tit, that Gravy Train has derailed. They will not get any #AD revenue ever again. That house and the kids schooling are not cheap. They’re totally in the tit
Quite.

Whatever money they have left from selling the kids will not last forever. Like you say, running a house that size will never be cheap. Not sure on the schooling, many say the grandparents pay for that, though it has never been confirmed.

Either way, they certainly won't be able to carry on with the lifestyle they were living. Considering most was gifted, or hugely discounted when they did actually pay for something.

And all those expensive free clothes and shoes will no longer fit the children, so they will now have to pay £55 per nightdress or jumper.

There are genuine influencers who do try to raise awareness on a regular basis. But those who just jump on the bandwagon because they see everyone else is posting stuff, they ruin it for them all. They don't even try to write their own take on the issue either, just repost what others have said.

Sly will post something about the school meals, he usually does about a week or two after it has been talked about in the news and on social media.

Wanker.

I did feel a tiny bit sorry for him at one point with all the manic posts and dishevelled appearance. But then you see the tone deaf side of him reappear, and you just end up feeling nothing but sheer anger towards him.

Reactions: 14
Hmmmm....it wasn’t really his fall from favour though. He’s undeniably a dick and not funny but the fall came from Clemmie’s actions and her racism. When he fucked up with the ‘BML’ all the comments were about his wife’s racism. Clemmie was Alice, she killed it for them.

It was said racism that led to home bloggers deleting their Hooper blog and deleting all association with HOH.

Not at all denying he doesn’t have his own duck ups like IWW and now FSM!
Don't disagree with you, but they are a partnership with lots of love around them, and there was some question about him being complicit in her actions on tattle. Either way they were selling themselves as an idealistic family and everything has imploded. The only ones deserving of sympathy and understanding are the children.

Quite.

Whatever money they have left from selling the kids will not last forever. Like you say, running a house that size will never be cheap. Not sure on the schooling, many say the grandparents pay for that, though it has never been confirmed.

Either way, they certainly won't be able to carry on with the lifestyle they were living. Considering most was gifted, or hugely discounted when they did actually pay for something.

And all those expensive free clothes and shoes will no longer fit the children, so they will now have to pay £55 per nightdress or jumper.

There are genuine influencers who do try to raise awareness on a regular basis. But those who just jump on the bandwagon because they see everyone else is posting stuff, they ruin it for them all. They don't even try to write their own take on the issue either, just repost what others have said.

Sly will post something about the school meals, he usually does about a week or two after it has been talked about in the news and on social media.

Wanker.

I did feel a tiny bit sorry for him at one point with all the manic posts and dishevelled appearance. But then you see the tone deaf side of him reappear, and you just end up feeling nothing but sheer anger towards him.
They won’t buy pricey nightgowns and whatnot, they’ll wait for Sainsbury’s 25% sales like I do. Twins will get hand me downs from the older girls so that they can tag fancy brands with a “oh this was hiding in the cupboard” type comment. And then they’ll seethe with jealously as ST’s girls get sent clothes.

When Sly does finally post about school meals it will likely be swipe up links telling his sheep who to donate to as he does a mental health walk through the woods. He’s not capable of much more.

Reactions: 17
You’re right Sly, you are a cock.
He thinks this is funny. Just so inappropriate.
Here for the shits and giggles.
He’s really scraping the barrel now.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
WTAF? What 🤢 he has moobs. Is this a recent post Rainbs or are you digging this out of your “Sly wanking material” archive folder? 😂😂

ETA- come on @Axatogrind do your thing on this photo...there’s so much to work with...even the sign in the background 😂😂
He’s posted a story today with photo awards

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Next step, Only Fans. He can get the moobs out for the ladies, and get paid for it.

Anything for a quick buck ay Sly. Right up your street!

Maybe he is testing to see how many huns message him asking for more topless photos.

🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.