Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wolf359

Chatty Member
It’s affected Simon, not effected. That private school education did you well. You are such an embarrassment
It really wasn’t money well spent, was it?

So very Glen to have a massive fucking poster saying ‘I love you’ above her mirror.
Why are they still trying to flog this bloated, decomposing dead Horse of Hooper? It’s 2021, influencers are over. The gravy train has left the station and you’re not on it. Let it go.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
They are so weird. That is a perfectly nice living room with lots of storage, not a play room. Do they think other people like sharing their living space with a jumperoo or a paw patrol lookout? No but you put up with it because they belong and bring joy to your children and they are as much part of the house as you are. There is nothing about the girls in that "playroom".
Why does it have to be "stylish" if it's for 5yr old girls? Put some my little pony posters up or a massive mural of duggee.
but it's not actually for the girls is it, it's for the gram.

• Heart
  • Sad

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
Soon may the Sellerman come
To bring us twinnies and his sad man bun
One day, when the trollin' is done
We'll take our leave and go

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Awww he has many leaks in the roof.

Now this may just be me, but if I had a leaky roof I wouldn't be asking people on Instagram how to resolve it. I would call in a few professionals and get quotes, maybe ask neighbours for recommendations.

Is he really on the beg for roof repairs?

I hope not considering the current climate, there are so many businesses who are desperate for work.
Omg
That’s such a beg. Why would you ask 914k Chinese/Arab/Americans on the internet? And he’s hashtagged roofrepair which obviously has tradesmen on it 🙄

Sly, google is your friend, also your local Facebook group or maybe even one of the new hun friend might be able to recommend!

Our last house was very similar to theirs, we did buy it as a total wreck and there were leaks in the top floor....guess what our first job was...a kitchen bedroom you ask? A zen room? New kitchen? New bathrooms?
Nope, we got the Fuxking roof fixed (well badly it was eventually done 3 times cos...roofers are bastards). Once our roof was water tight we could then get on with the rest of the house. But typically the Hoopers, fur coat no knickers, getting the “aesthetics” done before the core 🙄 dicks

• Heart

ExhaustedDad

Some footage on that video is from a surveillance camera in the room. my kids bedtime is the most sacred moment, I can’t even imagine sharing images of my kids in their bed.
Short extract of a podcast I remember listening to.

. I talk about the issues that I want to, I do do a photo a day or try and do photo a day, because I live a daily life. And there’s a challenge every day. That’s why… the life of a parent, basically, yeah. But we have some rules and guidelines around what we will and won’t share as well. So you never see anything about where the girls go to school, you’ll never see their bedrooms. We have some rules about what we show in the bathroom, for example. And also, I don’t want to show any prolonged videos of the children crying.

He is so full of shit it actually hurts my head

Last edited:
  • Angry

Tell.A.Tale

Chatty Member
It’s affected Simon, not effected. That private school education did you well. You are such an embarrassment

• Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
Bit late but I’m surprised at you Glen for allowing such a beige table of food to go on the gram, you’ve lost your touch. Not the middle class image you aspire to be is it?. Dear dear! How times have changed.
Glen’s gone to Iceland.

Alice went to Waitrose!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
I just can’t with this idiot much longer. Somehow my burner remains not banned but I almost wish it was. The country is discussing this FSM mess, it’s ALL over social media, it’s a major story on the BBC so this fucker shows us the awesome hot lunch he made for his kids? Like ffs, Sly, how do you lack this much awareness? Stop complaining about the trust fund money invested for your girls not being yours despite how much money the girls have made for you and be grateful for just one nanosecond. Why is that so hard?

• Heart

houseofhoop

VIP Member
The twins bedroom decor is horrible. What 5 year olds want a dark grey room? I appreciate you don’t have to go all-out fuchsia, but that’s just a miserable looking, dark and dreary space, clearly chosen cos that’s what they think looks good on the ‘gram and not what small children actually want. If you have the money & luxury to do up your own massive house, wouldn’t you consult your kids as to what they want? And what kid is going to say ‘oooo dark grey please?’ Hideous!
My girls have literally just opted for dark grey for their room. I’m devastated! All I can think of is the SODs. Out came my carefully planned Laura Ashley paradise and in goes dark grey and golds. It made me cry!
But the difference is they choose it and they are teenagers not sweet little 5 year olds.
Grrr
The SODs have decorated that house in order to sell shit, another tattler (@Libertine) observed this earlier and they were spot on. Not for the comfort of their family. Far from it.

• Heart

Rosieee

VIP Member
His latest stories are pissing me off so much. He really need to start looking AROUND him and realize that he fucking has it all and is so lucky. I’m on lockdown with 2 small ones, working full time, and with few options for walks. What I would give to have the beach on my doorstep for that daily sea walk. And who on earth takes the kids for a walk in the winter on a wet ground without a wet suit? Oh yeah an insta twat who’d rather have his kids freezing for content. ASSHOLE. And don’t get me started on Glen casual walk looking like a poet as soon as she sees the camera. They’re insufferable.

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I just feel it in my bones....narcissistic men are known to be bullies
You’re right Narc men absolutely are bullies. Again though I didn’t see him as a narc, it’s interesting to hear your opinion on that.

Personally I just see him as a bit of a desperate wet lettuce 🥬 🥗. He strikes me as someone who was a school nerd a bit of a saddo and now is desperate to be cool and popular. He definitely gets dopamine hits off the attention and his FOD years have been one big dopamine ride. I believe he doesn’t want to lose that gratification and five minutes of fame so will use anything, be that his kids, his dog, his wife, his house or any bit of news, as a prop for likes on his grid. I don’t think he realises that he’s not funny or offensive because as long as complete strangers keep saying 😝😝😝 “you’re such a great dad” “your house is goals” “Glen is so pretty” “aww pablo”, it’s giving him the attention he’s desperately been seeking since he was 12. Maybe that is narcissistic but my experience of narcs is much more sinister than Fod (check out Jack Monroe) but maybe he’s just a very smooth narc 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

houseofhoop

VIP Member
View attachment 383091

£15 and £25 prints in the bog... Completely uninspired, listed beside each other on the website (That one, that one, that one...)

How very topical given our potty chat....
Wonder if they actually read any of those penguin classics or if they got them off eBay solely to look good on the gram. I know which one I think it is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Dogmuck

VIP Member
This doesn’t look like a playroom at all ! Again it’s a room that was done with their taste and nothing is for the kids. I don’t have a playroom sadly but I do have a play area in the living room and let’s just say that it’s messy and colorful. Also from my experience, any toys that is put away in storage areas never get used.
But @Rosieee does your play area have wall art explaining to your kids what they should do?
7E8DF69F-660D-47CC-81ED-6E83A546B953.jpeg

• Haha

Lipsofchicken

Read the room FOD. Read the room.
Now he’s showing off his hot school lunch He’s prepared whilst thousands of other kids receive a paltry box of food (some including half a pepper, a half! And half a tin of tuna in a money bag!)
Tone deaf as usual

• Angry
  • Wow

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Lives by the sea, has a massive house with a garden, they all have the space to take themselves off to their own rooms if they are driving each other insane. Not short of money, both have their jobs ( though I do question if he is employed at times ).

Here I am, stuck in a small house with two teenagers who share a room, and my nearest beach is 40 odd miles away. What I would give to be able to take a walk along the beach. But we are all healthy and safe, for which I am grateful for. As are our families and friends.

He is such a tone deaf wankstain.

ETA - I hope it doesn't come across that I am ungrateful for my small house, I most definitely am not, I am lucky to have what I have. I know there are people stuck in high rises, no gardens, cramped spaces, and are overcrowded. Those are the ones who I feel sorry for. And those with no family whatsoever 😔 If you're reading Sly, then how about you consider people in those situations, before moaning about your privileged lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • Heart

houseofhoop

VIP Member
But if you’re in a bubble with one family you can’t have anyone else outside that bubble in your home...so who was at gagas with the dog???
Exactly this. My mother in law tried to say she was bubbling with us and then with her friend. I was like ‘nah love, you have to pick’ (*crosses fingers* don’t pick me, don’t pick me)

• Haha
  • Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
In his family beach walk, why are him and The clam not wearing face masks? Is it not a requirement to be wearing one when out of your own house?
We have just had a tree day lockdown, masks required as soon as you stepped out the front door, even driving in the car by one's self for essential travel.😷
The multi mob, tripletsellers and the knObney's have all posted stories out and about maskless.😱Brainless dicks more interested in keeping their 'fans' entertained.🤬 Same with the holy mother of FIVE boys.
I consider myself extremely lucky to have only been in this very short lockdown and still people here bitched and whined.😡

Hope you are ok now Middleagedwannagramma💜
Not sure where you live, but as far as I'm aware in England you only need to wear a mask when inside a shop, office, school etc. Not outside, unless you choose to do so.

I read they're going to get supermarkets to try and enforce mask wearing in shops, because many still do not wear them (I understand those exempt due to medical reasons cannot). I'm all for making masks compulsory in all settings to be fair.

Those who wear one in shops, but under their nose or on their chin just fucking infuriate me. And one week I saw a man take it off to sneeze, then reapply it. What the actual fuck?

• Wow
  • Sad

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
I’m confused as to why he’s so concerned about his roof “looking boring.” Are you planning to put another kitchen up there, FOD?

• Haha