Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s desperate for content so he’s going with the puppy pull factor. So wrong.
While we’re talking desperate, my husband and I have never laughed so much as when we saw him in the bleeping god awful hat! Mate you just look like a sad old git desperate to be considered young and cool. Please accept that those days are over for you. It’s tragic it really is, but at the same time, hilarious for us to watch. Is he trying to be a wannabe hipster? 😂 what a fail!!!!
Got his beanie and his can of brewdog....he’ll be on a retro BMX next #hipsterfail

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Come on people... he’s cold, he keeps his hat on so he can turn the heating off to save some money. Yet those pesky kids keep turning the @nest dial 🤬 another heating post inbound

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And talking storage in his stories 🤪🤯 if only storage could talk, I’m sure they’d be saying ‘Stop dicking around Sly, you utter salad’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ohhh, had no idea who JJ was! Thought they were both Sly!

🤮🤮 just watched! What a sad desperate dick!
Digs at Glen ✅
Staged Twin ‘stealing my food ✅
Not funny ✅
Dog licking ✅
Dyed hair ✅
General wankiness ✅
And swearing!! Not just tit but the F Bomb too! Oh Sly, you desperate wanker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.