Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their Interior style is very strange, if you walked around any of the downstairs rooms and most of the upstairs rooms, you’d think it belonged to a much older couple, with much older children/children that no longer lived there.

That shelf of books in the downstairs cloakroom is above the toilet - who has a bookshelf just above a toilet.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why do they need an en suite? Surely they could have kept a huge family bathroom on that level, and instead of an en suite have a walk in wardrobe?

Would have made more sense. And then their twins wouldn't need to piss in a potty at night.

How long do they expect them to use a potty as a toilet??

Reactions: 11
It c
I get the SOD’s not wanting the twins going up and down stairs in the night. We turned a box room into a bathroom for that reason (on the floor husband, myself and youngest are on). But my issue is how Sly made it abundantly clear that the family bathroom turned kitchen dressing room didn’t work for their family. Except it kinda did, right Si?
It didn’t work because MOD wanted to be able to throw in casually to her Insta friends that she had a dressing room and wanted to be able to show it off on Instagram. Are we really to think that they genuinely thought an attic bathroom would be great for the children where space wouldn’t allow for a mirror above the wash hand basin to check they had no toothpaste dribbles etc. Yet they managed to give themselves a mirror each In their en-suite.

They were so deluded with their Instagram-fame that they didn’t care that a lack of an easy to access toilet for two very young girls during the night would be an issue. Personally, I’d much prefer to forgo a dressing room than having to carry a full potty every morning and empty and clean it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah like by a couple of centuries older couple, with 1859 workhouse vibes. Which is kinda what they moved in there for, child labour force and master of the vaginas 🥴🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Everything has been done to accommodate them. Nothing for their children. Apart from using money earned from their children to pay for it. Awful priorities. But hardly surprising.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Their Interior style is very strange, if you walked around any of the downstairs rooms and most of the upstairs rooms, you’d think it belonged to a much older couple, with much older children/children that no longer lived there.

That shelf of books in the downstairs cloakroom is above the toilet - who has a bookshelf just above a toilet.
The sods are in good company MattView attachment 383998 has a shelf too... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It c

It didn’t work because MOD wanted to be able to throw in casually to her Insta friends that she had a dressing room and wanted to be able to show it off on Instagram. Are we really to think that they genuinely thought an attic bathroom would be great for the children where space wouldn’t allow for a mirror above the wash hand basin to check they had no toothpaste dribbles etc. Yet they managed to give themselves a mirror each In their en-suite.

They were so deluded with their Instagram-fame that they didn’t care that a lack of an easy to access toilet for two very young girls during the night would be an issue. Personally, I’d much prefer to forgo a dressing room than having to carry a full potty every morning and empty and clean it.
Not only does space not allow for a mirror, but the older girls already look like they will be quite tall so how long before they don't have enough headroom to brush their teeth?

Reactions: 5
The wallpaper is on the other wall. This is the painted side of the toilet. What's the point of such obscenely expensive paper when the other side of the wall wasn't sanded and filled properly?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why do they need an en suite? Surely they could have kept a huge family bathroom on that level, and instead of an en suite have a walk in wardrobe?

Would have made more sense. And then their twins wouldn't need to piss in a potty at night.

How long do they expect them to use a potty as a toilet??
They turned the walk in wardrobe into an en-suite and the bathroom into the kitchen/dressing room. Nuts.

Everything has been done to accommodate them. Nothing for their children. Apart from using money earned from their children to pay for it. Awful priorities. But hardly surprising.
Nah, everything was renovated to create a QVC style set for selling on Instagram.

The kitchen was designed to sell food products such as Hello Fresh; the dressing room was designed to sell clothes, shoes, handbags, jewellery and M&S floral polo necks with a special callout to the makeup table that was designed to sell cosmetics; the master bedroom and en-suite were designed to sell linen and hair/bath products.

They heavily invested in renovating rooms that could be used to sell consumables. There’s a reason the garden was left until last as fewer products can be placed in a garden unless you are a very keen gardener and they already had the obscenely expensive BBQ.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The wallpaper is on the other wall. This is the painted side of the toilet. What's the point of such obscenely expensive paper when the other side of the wall wasn't sanded and filled properly?

Bad job fod.

Sorry, didn't mean to post his whole spiel and don't know how to fix it.

Reactions: 4
Nah, everything was renovated to create a QVC style set for selling on Instagram.

The kitchen was designed to sell food products such as Hello Fresh; the dressing room was designed to sell clothes, shoes, handbags, jewellery and M&S floral polo necks with a special callout to the makeup table that was designed to sell cosmetics; the master bedroom and en-suite were designed to sell linen and hair/bath products.

They heavily invested in renovating rooms that could be used to sell consumables. There’s a reason the garden was left until last as fewer products can be placed in a garden unless you are a very keen gardener and they already had the obscenely expensive BBQ.
And then Alice fucked it all up!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have they ever said why the twins share a room still? We had a tiny house when I was little and me and my brother (2 year gap) had to share a room until we were 9/7 and my parents could afford a bigger house. We used to keep each other up playing and wound each other up rotten the whole time! Can't imagine choosing to keep two in a room together. Too much opportunity for mischief!

Have they ever said why the twins share a room still? We had a tiny house when I was little and me and my brother (2 year gap) had to share a room until we were 9/7 and my parents could afford a bigger house. We used to keep each other up playing and wound each other up rotten the whole time! Can't imagine choosing to keep two in a room together. Too much opportunity for mischief!
Nope just once when he also complained about bed time mischief and asked for advice he said "don't suggest putting them in different rooms. It's not an option for us" 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.