Father of Daughters #42 He is dull. He has nothing to sell. They ruined it all in French.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all.. it’s been a while for me. Could someone let me know what ST means? I assume Glen is Clemmie. I know Sly is him but wasn’t sure about ST
ST is their new bezzo Sarah Tomcat who’s also the editor of red and loves a daily toe dip in sea. They broke the rules and partied with her at Halloween (confirmed) and probably got together at NY too!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello all.. it’s been a while for me. Could someone let me know what ST means? I assume Glen is Clemmie. I know Sly is him but wasn’t sure about ST
Hello Sven- so ST is Sarah Tomczak also know affectionately, by us, as Swim Tits. She’s the editor of Red Magazine and has recently moved to Kent and become besties with Glen (correct that’s Clemmie a typo of Clem became Glen and it stuck)

Reactions: 5
Yes, someone else who was on here recently had that similar writing style to Alice....throwing in little anti SODs to try and throw us off track 🤣
Do you mean me? Give it a rest love, I think I am a bit more articulate than that pair of numpties.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
That video is pretty upsetting and I’d be so disgusted if I was Clem to see he’d filmed that.

I was on the same beach as them today and my toddler fell over and was soaking (dungarees I’m afraid no wet suit for her) but I picked her up and we all went back home. No need to film it as I’m not a bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Do you mean me? Give it a rest love, I think I am a bit more articulate than that pair of numpties.
Wow that was a bit beetle juice 😱

As a regular, although with a new handle, I’m sure you know we have lots of folk coming and going on here who we think may be old Glen or Sly. Let’s take Housedelaclunge as an example, that person came on to defend Glen, stuck it to one of the members, who’s never been seen again, and then categorically stated they were not the SODs. They then went quiet but kept lurking and then restricted their profile. We’ve never seen Clunge again.

I’m pretty sure when I was a newbie back in the day people thought I could have been Glen/Sly and there’s no doubting this place can be cliquey. I had no idea how Tattle worked, I got a warning early days and don’t know why but it wasn’t until months in I knew how to restrict my profile, because it takes some knowledge of the site and a bit of investigating to work out.

So forgive us our trespasses 🙏🏼 if we are a tad paranoid when, what appears to be a newbie, comes on with some hot SOD intel about the location of them on Christmas Day, when until that point all roads to that point lead to Bristol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So forgive us our trespasses 🙏🏼 if we are a tad paranoid when, what appears to be a newbie, comes on with some hot SOD intel about the location of them on Christmas Day, when until that point all roads to that point lead to Bristol.
I hear you, but I only re-registered so that I could tell you all about the Christmas honking middle-class lockdown rule breaking twatfest beach meet-up. I thought I was doing a service to the community by letting you all know that they were indeed bending the rules, but in Ramsgate and not in Bristol (on Christmas day at least). The profile limiting thing seemed obvious to me, particularly as I live in the same town as our main protagonists.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@Dogmuck did your spy in Bristol confirm the Christmas visit?
They indeed did - but no news on NYE party yet.

I hear you, but I only re-registered so that I could tell you all about the Christmas honking middle-class lockdown rule breaking twatfest beach meet-up. I thought I was doing a service to the community by letting you all know that they were indeed bending the rules, but in Ramsgate and not in Bristol (on Christmas day at least). The profile limiting thing seemed obvious to me, particularly as I live in the same town as our main protagonists.
Fair enough, and I’m sorry if you’ve felt a cold easterly chill from, what are normally, very welcoming, kind hearted trolls. I apologise for any offence I’ve caused, I know I’m often worse than most for my semi professional Sherlock 🕵️‍♀️ behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They indeed did - but no news on NYE party yet.

Fair enough, and I’m sorry if you’ve felt a cold easterly chill from, what are normally, very welcoming, kind hearted trolls. I apologise for any offence I’ve caused, I know I’m often worse than most for my semi professional Sherlock 🕵️‍♀️ behaviour.
No offence taken. Well, a little bit, but not from you. I just got a bit aggrieved by the suggestion that I might move in the same circles as the SoDs and ST. They are really not my kind of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Woaaahhh....defensive. I was referring to somebody a couple of threads back! I admit I did find you suss at first with the keeness to confirm they weren’t in Bristol (but now confirmed via other sources that they were anyway)
Sorry for offence caused. After Alice & Clunge, we’re all a bit suspicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jfc, fod. You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to understand why the twins are playing up at bed time. I bet he secretly LOVES the chaos because it gives him content.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, someone else who was on here recently had that similar writing style to Alice....throwing in little anti SODs to try and throw us off track 🤣
Oh god, I’m really hoping you don’t mean me! Genuinely wounded! I’m quite proud of my spelling and grammar, it’s my only skill 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just assumed it was another dig at me!

The story today is really upsetting. Such a betrayal of trust to film a tantrum. Plus there's that added dimension of aligning with "the audience", alienating the daughter who is unaware. I'd be devastated to find a parent had filmed and made public that kind of material. Really awful.

Reactions: 9
bleeping duck off you colossal bleep (Credit to another tattler for that gem) FOD. What happened to, ‘we won’t show pictures of the girls bedroom’ ‘we won’t film prolonged tantrums’. You are truly a bleep of a parent who is clearly making them play up for the cameras. What a sad little life you have.

Reactions: 18
Jfc, fod. You don't need to be Sherlock Holmes to understand why the twins are playing up at bed time. I bet he secretly LOVES the chaos because it gives him content.
Omg so staged! But if those two really did trash that room then they are out of control, they are 5 not 2. I certainly wouldn’t be filming it while they giggled under a towel!

Also sly, nice shot of the full potty 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Omg so staged! But if those two really did trash that room then they are out of control, they are 5 not 2. I certainly wouldn’t be filming it while they giggled under a towel!

Also sly, nice shot of the full potty 🤢
I’d be willing to suggest he made that mess for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't want to be too judgmental but I'm wondering why almost 5year olds still use a potty and why they use it in their bedroom and not in the bathroom. Imagine they knock it over on the wooden floor 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I don't want to be too judgmental but I'm wondering why almost 5year olds still use a potty and why they use it in their bedroom and not in the bathroom. Imagine they knock it over on the wooden floor 😷
Glad you said that TattP. I thought exactly the same. If they are still using a potty then why in their bedroom? If they are just using it at night then why is it full. Why is it full if you’re filming 🤢🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh god, I’m really hoping you don’t mean me! Genuinely wounded! I’m quite proud of my spelling and grammar, it’s my only skill 🤣
Noooo, not at all, it was a couple of threads ago and not posted again in a while. Same for you @Alectrona

Glad you said that TattP. I thought exactly the same. If they are still using a potty then why in their bedroom? If they are just using it at night then why is it full. Why is it full if you’re filming 🤢🤢🤮🤢🤮
Yes to this! Just going through the potty training at 3 (and we felt like we were late) but he’s never had a potty in his room 🤢 and 2 months in and he told us this weekend he didn’t want to use it anymore and toilet only. (I’m not getting rid just yet though!)

As for the trashing of the room...don’t believe that either!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.